剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sure you are.
但你有没有考虑过 我们躲在你的车♥库♥里
But did you ever consider us hiding out in your garage
并非最佳康复方案
isn't exactly the best road to recovery?
我觉得有点隐私并不妨碍我的康复
I don't think a little privacy is compromising my recovery.
那我们呢 我们没上电视
What about ours? We're not on TV.
我们只是普通人 非常努力才走到现在
We're just regular people who've worked really hard to get this far,
仿佛我们是你的秘密 这种感觉不好 茜拉
and feeling like we're your secret just doesn't feel that great, Sheil.
我是说... -我不是在躲
I mean-- - I'm not hiding out.
只是现在的生活中有很多复杂因素
I just have a lot of complications in my life right now.
比如照顾小孩 -只有你有小孩
You know, childcare for one. - You're the only one with kids?
不是吧 人们都会想办法
I don't think so. People work it out.
我会确保不再受到打扰 我保证
I will make sure there are no more interruptions. It's a promise.
(丹尼尔鲁宾 凯莉基尔马丁)
(加州警♥察♥阿♥拉♥米达县逮捕报告)
(奥克兰警局逮捕报告)
喜欢看吗
Like what you see?
怎么能不喜欢
How could I not?
真是张时髦的照片 你躺在那里展开四肢
Such a classy photo, you lying there spread-eagle.
对 你不知道自己喜欢什么
That's right. You don't know what you like.
女士们 先生们 巧克力 香草
Ladies, gentlemen, chocolate, vanilla.
上帝保佑你的小心脏 我从来没有这种问题
Bless your little heart. I never had that problem.
我想你也没有
I imagine you haven't.
我知道自己想要什么 也知道如何弄到手
I know what I want and I know how to get it.
我甚至知道你想要什么 -是什么
I even know what you want. - And what's that?
现在你最想要去整丹尼
Right now, more than anything, you want to fuck Danny over.
不 丹尼已经一团糟了 他迟早会自己翻车
No. Danny's already a mess. He'll derail himself eventually.
好吧 也许你可以等着他自我毁灭
Okay. You could wait for him to self-destruct, maybe,
同时 他很随意地侵入你的生活
and in the meantime, he casually invades your life,
你的康复 事业
your recovery, your business,
他还突然决定改变你的抚养安排
and he changes your custody arrangement on a whim.
你独自养了一个孩子六年 多看一天孩子又如何
But what's one more day of childcare after six years of raising a kid by yourself
丹尼却要假装他的生活比你的重要
while Danny pretends his life's more important than yours?
听起来他把你说服了
Sounds like he has you convinced.
他就是这样的人
It's just who he is,
是所有人纵容他的 是我纵容的
who he's been allowed to be by everyone. By me.
那他懒惰 自私 无赖是你的错了
So now it's your fault that he's a lazy, selfish son of a bitch.
真荒唐
That's rich.
你应该用这个笑话去巡演
You should go on the road with that routine.
说到巡演 你是不是接玛雅迟到了
Speaking of the road, aren't you late picking up Maya?
这是你的车
Is this your car?
是我们的车 我和丹尼的
It was our car, mine and Danny's.
好 听仔细了
Okay, listen carefully.
敞篷 德国车 桶形座椅
Convertible, German, bucket seats.
你现在上电视了 有点自尊吧
You're on television now. Have some self-respect.
太好了 你来了 我去叫玛雅 告诉她...
Great, you're here. I'll go get Maya and tell her--
请出来聊几句好吗
Could we have a word outside, please?
好
Yeah.
好 什么事
Okay, so, what's this all about?
你现在对我们的女儿有一半的抚养权
You now have 50/50 custody of our daughter.
我不记得我的律师说过这个
I don't remember my lawyer saying anything about that.
没有律师 没有讨论 遵守即可
No lawyers, no discussion, just compliance.
好 明白
Okay. I get it.
你希望我不打扰你 因为我竟敢短暂拜访
You want me outta your hair, because how dare I swing by the house
我们共同拥有的房♥子或参与... -丹尼
that we co-own or participate... - Danny.
我们共有的生意 -你别说了
...in the business that we co-own? - I think you should stop.
所以你用我们的女儿来限制我 天啊
So you use our daughter to clip my wings. Jesus Christ.
每次我以为你触及了道德底线
Every time I think you have hit your moral bottom,
你总是能“更下一层楼”
you somehow manage to sink even lower.
你还好意思说道德
Funny you should mention morality.
还记得那次大学抗♥议♥
Remember that college protest
你用一块砖砸碎了法♥院♥的窗户
when you threw a brick through the courthouse window
在牢里蹲了两个晚上吗 -你认为我以此为耻
and spent two nights in jail? - You think I'm ashamed of that?
不 我相信你一定很自豪
No, I'm sure you're quite proud of yourself.
丹尼 但你就不问问 为什么只有两个晚上
But it does beg the question, Danny, why was it only two nights?
据我所知
Last time I checked,
破坏联邦财产最高可判十年
damaging federal property carried a sentence of up to ten years.
你现在是律师了
So you're a lawyer now?
我不用当律师就能猜到某人跟当局合作了
Doesn't take a lawyer to figure out when someone's cooperated with the authorities.
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
你告诉了警方一些名字 然后...
You just gave the cops some names and--
不知道杰克和杰瑞对此有何看法
I wonder what Jack and Jerry would think of that.
不知道你那些新同事对此有何看法
I wonder what all your new colleagues would think of that.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你在新闻上做了一♥期♥节目 就突然...
You do one segment on the news, and you're suddenly--
我一直如此 丹尼 我只是之前从没展现给你看
This is who I've always been, Danny. I just never let you see it before.
不合身 -我相信努努力就穿上了
It doesn't fit. - I'm sure with a little effort.
看看我 我不行的
Look at me. I'm not up for this.
你当然行
Of course you are.
你只是有一段时间...
It's just been a while since you...
没离开过家
Left the house?
我理解你的不安 但这次晚餐很重要
I understand your trepidation, but this dinner is important.
都是些重要人物
These people are important,
得让他们知道我们也很重要
and they need to know that we are important too.
你为什么需要让这些人知道你很重要
Why do you need these people to know that you're important?
他们眼里没有我们 不尊重我们
They don't see us. They don't respect us.
他们对我们信仰的偏见 是他们必须与主和解的事情
Their bigotry about our faith is something they will have to reconcile with the Lord.
但你知道奥♥运♥会对我有什么意义
But you know what the Games mean to me.
从小就很重要 我是和我父亲一起看的
Have meant to me since I was a boy, watching with my father.
通过纪律和纯洁的心灵实现伟大
Greatness achieved through discipline and purity of mind.
仅仅是能够参与其中...
And to play some small part in that...
他们今天在小区安装了监控
They installed cameras today in the neighborhood,
每个灯柱上都安了 为了抓住破坏者
on every light post, to catch the vandal.
我们现在随时都在监控之下
We're being watched now, at all times.
我们如何处理将决定我们的成败
How we handle that will chart our course.
你等约会对象的时候要不要喝点什么
Can I get you something to drink while you wait for your date?
我没在等人
I'm not waiting.
我今晚独自用餐
I'm dining by myself this evening.
那更好
Even better.
等等
Wait a second.
你是不是在米拉科斯塔社区大学 念过几个月
Did you go to MiraCosta Community College for a few months?
就是...你看着很眼熟
Like-- You look so familiar.
我没有
I didn't.
请给我一杯白葡萄酒
I would love a glass of white wine, please.
我第一次上电视时总是听人们这么说
I used to get that all the time when I first showed up on TV.
“你是在坦帕市长大的吗 ”
"Did you grow up in Tampa?"
我看起来像是坦帕市长大的吗
Do I look like I grew up in Tampa?
话说回来 也许是像
Then again, maybe I do.
想好了吗 -好了 我看看
Get a chance to decide? - Oh, yes. Let me see here.
(开胃菜 汤 沙拉 主菜)
要再考虑一下 -不 我就快要...
Do you need another minute? - No, I'm almost--
真有这么难
Is it really this hard?
点个菜事关生死吗
This life-or-death, just to pick a goddamn entrée?
看来是 这样吧
I guess so. You know what?
也许那辆小破车正适合你
Maybe that crappy little car is just right for you.
你们有没有清淡一些的
Do you have any lighter fare?
所有的菜似乎都有酱汁或...
Everything here seems to come with a sauce or--
对 这算是主厨的风格
Yeah, that's kinda his thing.
我不是美食专家 但顾客们似乎很喜欢海鲜加牛排
I'm not really a food guy per se, but people seem to dig the surf and turf.
我通常不吃贝类
I don't usually eat shellfish.
我的天 对了
Oh, my God, that's it!
你上过新闻
You were on the news.
穿紧身衣的女士
The leotard lady.
天啊 你没念过米拉科斯塔
Oh, my God, you didn't go to MiraCosta.
现在大家都会看着你... -你从来没念过
And now they'll all watch you... - You'd never go there.
我还在想“也许她...” -嘬龙虾尾
I was thinking, "Maybe she"-- - ...sucking a lobster tail,
那紫色的血管里谁知道流淌过什么
that purple vein filled with God knows what.
是这样 我可能还要考虑几分钟
You know what? I think I do need a few more minutes to decide.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
约翰 你是做商场的
So, John, you're a mall man.
我开♥发♥商业地♥产♥
I develop commercial real estate,
所以商场是我业务中很大的一部分
so malls are a large part of my book.
这是大生意
Well, that's big business.
我们对业务增长很满意
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表