剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
We've been happy with our growth.
我相信最满意的应该是你太太
No one happier than the missus, I'm sure.
可以疯狂购物
Shop, shop, shop.
玛莉亚 希斯在跟你说话呢
Maria, Heath was speaking to you.
我相信他是在谈论我
I believe he was speaking about me.
对
Right.
车里还有我和她那些购物袋的空间 简直是奇迹
It is a miracle when there's enough room in the car for me and her bags.
要倒酒吗 -我们不喝酒 谢谢
Can I top you off? - We don't drink alcohol. Thank you.
跟我们一起开心一下 不好吗
You can partake in a little merriment with us, can't you?
上帝会理解的 -贱♥人♥
God will understand. - Fucking bitch.
如果你再这么说话
This fucking bitch will put a steak knife
本贱♥人♥会用牛排刀刺穿你的脖子
in your neck if you ever talk like that again.
火♥药♥味很浓啊 你说了什么
That seemed spicy. What'd you say?
我知道你有什么烦心事
I know what you're going through.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you do.
从这上面点菜 是不可能的
Picking off that menu, it's impossible.
就因为我一个人坐在这里
Does the fact that I am sitting here by myself,
而且我是个女人 你就有资格走过来和我说话吗
and that I'm a woman, just entitle you to walk up and talk to me?
如果我是个男性商人 你还会这么做吗
I mean, if I was a businessman by myself, would you do the same thing?
也许不会 但是...
Probably not. Although--
也许会 要看情况 -好吧
Maybe. Depends. - Okay.
请给我账单好吗 -不...等等
Can I get the check, please? - Oh, no, no. Hold on.
在你走之前 请让我道歉 -不必
Before you go, let me apologize. - Please.
不是为跟你说话道歉 因为那只是正常人的行为
Not for talking to you, because that's just normal human behavior.
而是为了这个
It's more for this.
如果你不想让人们品其味道 我为什么要
Why do I bother bringing you the best produce in the country
把国内最好的农产品拿给你
if you don't want people to taste it?
把这么多牛油倒在漂亮的芦笋上
Dumping all this butter on this beautiful asparagus, you know?
我都不想说香蒜酱 因为这简直是犯罪
And don't let me get started on the pesto, because the pesto is a crime.
对了 我叫卡洛斯 听着 我无意打扰...
I'm Carlos, by the way. Look, I don't mean to impose--
这么说好像有点晚了吧
I think it's a bit late for that.
不 如果是这样我太难受了 你大老远赶来
No, but it would kill me if you came all this way...
我家很近的 -还付了这么多钱
I live very close by. - ...and you paid all this money...
不 我没点菜单上的任何
No, and I haven't ordered anything
东西 -一定要尝尝...
off the menu. - ...and you don't try
本餐厅最美味的东西 -我不想尝其他东西
the very best thing in the restaurant. - I don't wanna try anything else.
不必了 谢谢 -不 你一定要尝
I'm fine. Thank you. - No. You must.
请把包放下
Please, put that down.
拿好这个
Take this.
好了
Now...
请用
Voilà.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥黄番茄 不是罕见的品种
It's an Azoychka. Not an uncommon cultivar.
味道像...它让我想起...
That tastes like-- I mean, it reminds me of--
让我想起了夏天
It reminds me of summer.
童年的夏天 -是的
When I was a kid. - Yes.
这也许是我尝过的最美味的番茄
That may be the best tomato I've ever tasted.
也许是我尝过唯一的番茄
Or maybe the only tomato I've ever tasted.
现在很不幸 所有的食物 对你来说永远都毁了
And now, sadly, all food will be ruined for you forever.
确实毁了
Consider me ruined.
听着 谢谢你迁就我
Listen, thank you for indulging me.
请享用剩下的番茄
And, enjoy the rest of your tomato
和今晚的时光 我就...
and your night. I will...
来自哪里 -我
Where did you come from? - Me?
对 番茄
Oh, yeah. The tomato.
是在洛迪城外的一个小型家庭农场种植的
Yeah. They grow them on a small family farm outside of Lodi.
是魔术师种的吧
Well, they must be magicians.
不 你也可以种 -不可能
No. You could grow these. - Not a chance.
我什么都种不活 假植物都能种死
I have a black thumb. I kill artificial plants.
这不可能
That cannot be true.
你怎么知道 -我不知道
How would you know? - I don't.
我只是觉得你有些妄自菲薄
I just have a hunch that you don't give yourself enough credit.
说实话 我的园艺技术也不怎么样
And to tell the truth, I don't have the best luck in the garden either,
但我知道该去哪里进货以及如何推销
but I know what to buy and I know how to sell it
大量加价后卖♥♥给这样的高档餐厅
at a handsome markup to joints like this one.
好让他们用牛油和大蒜破坏其味道
So they can murder it with butter and garlic?
对 正是
Yes. Exactly.
快乐是很简单的
Pleasure's a very simple thing.
人们总是忘记
People forget that.
你知道
You know,
你还没告诉我你的名字
you didn't tell me your name.
你不必告诉 但你还没有
You don't have to, but you didn't.
我叫凯莉
I'm Kelly.
幸会 凯莉
Nice to meet you, Kelly.
不 我不叫凯莉 我是茜拉
No. I'm not Kelly. I'm Sheila.
好 幸会 茜拉 -我...幸会 卡洛斯
Okay, well, nice to meet you, Sheila. - I-- Nice to meet you, Carlos.
我不知道为什么这么说
I don't know why I did that.
我想要...
I was just trying to be, you know,
神秘感和... -不 不必解释
mysterious and-- - No, no need to explain.
我爱你 一桶和一斗
I love you, a bushel and a peck
我爱你 我要抱着你的脖子
I love you with a hug around the neck
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
爸爸
Daddy.
我知道 宝贝 我想帮你
I know, sweetheart. And I wanna help you,
但我更想要你自己学 好吗
but not as much as I want you to learn on your own. Okay?
你能做到的
You can do it.
加油跑
Have a good run.
跑出好成果来
Find something great in it.
衣食住行
Food, clothing, services.
想象一个最高级的商业奥♥运♥村
Now, imagine a state-of-the-art retail village
离运动员的居住区只有几百米
built just a couple hundred yards from the athletes' quarters.
一种公私合作关系
A public private partnership.
听起来令人兴奋 -我觉得这是未来
Well, that sounds exciting. - I think it's the future.
但我想说服你去做另一个项目
But I'd like to pitch you on another role.
请讲 -流动厕所
Course. - Porta potties.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们需要订购大约五千个流动厕所
We'll need something on the order of 5,000 porta potties
放在比赛场地周围
around the competition sites.
鉴于你有建筑背景 我们觉得你也许可以胜任
And given your background in construction, we think you could be our man.
我当然可以弄来厕所 但我认为这次更大的机会是...
I can source toilets, sure, but I think there's a bigger opportunity here to--
这样 你搞定此事
Tell you what, you nail this,
组委会就有很多人会支持你
and you'll have a lot of fans on the committee.
当然
Sure.
很好 我们会把物流信息告诉你
Good man. We'll loop you in with logistics.
好的 请告诉我
Yeah. Loop me in.
请让我和太太单独聊几句
Can I have a private word with my wife, please?
刚才电♥话♥上是希斯鲁迪格
That was Heath Rudiger on the phone.
在与洛杉矶奥组委进行了数周的交流之后
After weeks and weeks of networking with the LA Games Committee,
我得到了买♥♥流动厕所的任务
I've been assigned porta potties.
我对1984年奥♥运♥会的贡献将会是买♥♥厕所
My contribution to the '84 Games will be toilets.
这是我的错
And this is my fault?
绝对和你在晚餐时的行为有关
Your behavior at dinner certainly contributed.
这不公平 -是吗
That isn't fair. - Isn't it?
你总是想出新的方法来羞辱我
You just invent new ways to humiliate me.
你出轨 在陌生人面前嘲笑我
You have an affair, you mock me in front of strangers.
我在自己家里成了囚犯
I'm made a captive in my own home.
尽管如此
And in spite of that,
你还期望我听话并...
I'm expected to be obedient and--
如果你想要平静 约翰 有些事必须改变
If you want peace, John, things are gonna have to change.
我在想这让我想起了什么
I'm trying to figure out what this reminds me of.
几乎想起来了
It's on the tip of my tongue.
我姐姐的唇彩
My older sister's lip gloss.
闻起来和这个一样香 味道却一样糟糕
It smelled just as good as this and tasted just as terrible,
焦糖味的淘汰了
so caramel is out.
你还好吗 -我很好
You okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
因为你在会上似乎...
'Cause in the meeting you seem very, just...
我们不必这么做的
We don't have to do any of this.
真的 茜拉
Hand to God, Sheila,
如果尝饼干对你来说压力太大 因为你...
if dealing with the cookies is too much for you given your--
一切以你的健康优先 -我真的很好
Just your health comes first. - I'm actually fine.
是吗 因为你似乎很心不在焉 感觉...
Really? Because you seem very distracted and it feels--
我认识了一个人
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表