剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
We'll go get pancakes in the middle of the night.
一定很好玩 是吧
It'll be so much fun.
你可以穿睡衣去萨米餐厅
And you can wear your jammies to Sammy's.
怎么样 走吧
How about it? Let's go.
我猜你会说
I guess you'd say
是什么让我有这种感觉
What can make me feel this way?
我的女孩 -我的女孩
My girl - My girl
说的就是...
Talking 'bout--
该死
Oh, shit!
爸爸
Daddy!
玛雅 你还好吗 玛雅 好 -我没事
Maya, are you okay? Maya? Okay. - I'm okay.
来
Come here.
天啊 你确定吗
Oh, my God. Are you sure?
你确定没事吗 是吗
Are you sure you're okay? Yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 怪我 这是我的错
I'm so sorry I did that. That's my fault.
我搞砸了 明白吗
I screwed up, okay?
没关系 爸爸
It's okay, Daddy.
没发生坏事 -是吗
Nothing bad happened. - Yeah?
只是很可怕
It was just scary.
但我们系着安全带
And we had our seat belts on.
是
Yeah.
没错 你说得对
We did. You're right.
你是个了不起的孩子 知道吗
You're an incredible kid, you know that?
我知道 -对 你知道
I know. - Yeah, you do.
是
Yeah. Oh.
刚才那是我这辈子最好的一次拥抱
And that's the best hug I've ever had.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你是我的心肝宝贝
You are my special girl.
我要你为我做一件非常重要的事 好吗
I need you to do something really important for me, okay?
好吗 不要告诉妈妈这件事
Okay? Let's not tell Mommy about this.
她不必知道 明白吗 这会令她难过的
She doesn't need to know about this, you know? It'd just make her sad.
我们不要惹妈妈难过
And we don't wanna make Mommy sad.
对吗 好
Right? Yeah.
对 好
Yeah, right. Okay.
我们打算在安纳海姆开第一家分店
So we're thinking Anaheim for the first satellite studio.
主要只是为了证明这点子可行
Just proof of concept, really.
然后在南加州一点点扩张
Then open a few places in Southern California little by little.
我们真的相信这个事业能够做大
You know, we really believe it could just take on a life of its own.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
没有 我觉得这主意很棒
No, I think it's a great idea.
我只是在想...
I was just wondering...
她怎么不从桌子下面出来
is she gonna come out from under there?
嘿 你想帮我做意大利面吗
Hey, you wanna help me make some pasta dough?
很好玩的
It's pretty fun.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她通常很爱说话 很友好的
She's usually really talkative and friendly.
玛雅 嘿
Maya, hey.
拜托 能从桌子下面出来了吗
Can we come out from under there now, please?
扮老鼠的游戏结束了
The mouse game is over.
卡洛斯想认识你一下 和你聊聊
Carlos would love to meet you, talk to you.
没关系 我希望老鼠喜欢意大利面
It's okay. I just hope mice like fettuccine.
好了 玛雅 够了
Okay. Maya, enough.
从桌子下面出来
Come out from under there.
她从来不这样的 -真的没关系
She never does stuff like this. - It's really okay.
不 这可不行
No, it's not okay.
嘿 玛雅 请立刻从桌子下面出来
Hey, Maya. Please get out from under the table now.
立刻 -别凶她 真的没关系
Right now. - Easy. It's really okay.
我觉得你不必... -我能处理好 谢谢
I mean, I don't think you have to-- - I can handle it. Thanks.
老鼠游戏该结束了
Time to stop the mouse game.
我们已经玩一天了 该停了 -好 我就开始...
We've played it all day. Time to stop. - Okay-- I'm just gonna start--
我数到三
I'm going to count to three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不许看电视了 也不许吃饼干了
There's no TV, and there's no more crackers either.
(水手村)
你说她是老鼠是什么意思 -她不说话
What do you mean she's a mouse? - She's not talking.
你送她过来后 她还一个字都没说过
She hasn't said a word since you dropped her off.
而且她藏在家具下面
And she's hiding under the furniture,
还只用手拿着芝士吃
and she'll only eat cheese with her hands.
是 听起来是挺像老鼠
Well, yeah, that does sound pretty mouse-like.
你问她怎么回事了吗
Did you try asking her what's going on?
问了 但她不肯回答 因为...
Yes, but she won't answer me, because...
她是只老鼠
she's a mouse.
你知道这可能是怎么开始的吗
Do you know anything about how this might've started?
不知道 我...她在这边时 说话和玩耍都很正常
No, I-- She was talking and playing normal over here.
也许她看了卡♥通♥什么的
Maybe she saw a cartoon or something?
也许是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
这不仅是锻炼 我们想要提供的远不只有锻炼
This is not just about exercise. We wanna offer so much more than that.
自卫 冥想 心理助产 -打造一个女性的治愈空间
Self-defense, meditation, Lamaze. - A healing space for women.
我不懂 所以重点不是锻炼
I don't get it. So it's not about exercise?
最终的目标是锻炼
Well, it is ultimately about exercise,
但我们在试图...
but we're trying to--
你刚说不是的 所以...
But you just said that it wasn't. So...
还有人感到困惑吗
Is anybody else confused here?
我
I am.
我们从锻炼开始
Well, it starts with exercise.
锻炼是开端
Exercise is the beginning.
它是变革 成长和力量的催化剂
It's the catalyst for change, for growth, for strength.
人多力量大 这是我们想要打造的
Strength in numbers. That's what we're building here.
齐心协力
Together.
力量 能力
Strength and power.
所有权
Ownership.
特许经营 这是终极目标
Franchising. That's the ultimate goal.
所以女性不仅在传授我们的方法
So women aren't just teaching our method,
她们有所有权 将方法传遍全国
they're owning it and taking it across the country.
全世界
The world.
锻炼肌肉 创造财富 这是伟业 这是...
Building muscles, building wealth. This is something. This is--
不现实的 甚至疯狂
Unrealistic. It's crazy, even.
对 我们应该专注 保持谦虚
Yeah. We should stay focused. Stay humble.
可是课程爆满 还有等候名单
But the packed classes, the wait list.
人们确实想上我们的课
People do want this.
而且如果我们不做 会被其他人抢先的
And if we don't do it, somebody else is gonna do it first.
那样可就不好了 -可不是嘛
And we don't want that to happen. - Damn right about it.
这是女性一直想要的东西 -她们一直需要的
This is what women have been wanting. - What they've been needing.
想要一辈子了 -她们只是还不知道
Their whole lives. - And they just don't know it yet!
当然是有风险 -风险很大
I mean, and sure, it's a risk. - A big swing.
但财富青睐有胆识的人
But fortune favors the bold.
是的 -我们能做到 我们会做到
Yes! - We can! We will.
但我不能再向厄尼要钱了
But I can't ask Ernie for any more money.
其实能 但我不想
I mean, I can, but I don't want to.
我们得不带他来做
We need to do this without him.
是 我完全赞同
Yes. I couldn't agree more.
我们必须自己找钱 申请商业贷款
We have to find the money ourselves. Get a business loan.
你觉得我们可以
You think we can?
我们当然可以
I know we can.
我们的商业模式显然是可行的
Our business model's clearly working.
请看第5页
As you can see on page 5,
自从开业以来 我们的收入呈指数级增长
our numbers have grown exponentially since we first launched.
我看不出来
I don't see it.
女性的压力空前巨大
Women have never been more stressed.
她们是劳动力 但人们依然期待她们承包所有的家务
They're in the workforce, but they're still expected to do everything at home.
她们需要一个 可以休息 放松 充电的地方
They need a place to go where they can relax, unwind, recharge.
这就是那个地方
This is that place.
这和瘦身无关
This isn't about fitting into a tight pair of jeans.
重点是健康和幸福 力量和稳定
It's about health and well-being. Strength and stability.
健身不是一种潮流
Fitness is not a trend.
它现在越来越像一种生活方式
It is increasingly a way of life.
人多力量大的宗旨是强调...
And Strength In Numbers seeks to capitalize on that--
先生 你有没有...不好意思
Sir, are you-- Excuse me?
好吧 现在怎么办 卖♥♥淫 盗窃艺术品
Okay. So now what? Prostitution? Some kind of art heist?
我们会弄到钱的
We'll get the money.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表