剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
你令我恼火
I've got you under my skin
你的小冰箱开着吗
Is your mini fridge running?
你房♥间里有什么开着吗 比如水龙头
Is anything in your room running? The faucet maybe?
你最好去看看
You better go catch it.
你就只能想出这个
That's the best you can do?
“你的小冰箱开着吗 ”
"Is your mini fridge running?"
那你来试试给菲莉西亚打恶作剧电♥话♥
You try prank-calling Felicia then.
你令我恼火
I've got you under my skin
你背着老公和一个摩♥门♥教♥教♥徒♥搞
You cheated on your husband with a Mormon?
你真风流
You dirty dog.
我们还有个孩子 -你和摩♥门♥教♥教♥徒♥
And we have a kid. - You and the Mormon?
不 我和我老公
No, the husband.
刺♥激♥吗
Was it hot?
和老公 -不 摩♥门♥教♥教♥徒♥
With the husband? - No, the Mormon.
是 刺♥激♥ -你现在还见他吗
Yes, it was. - Are you still seeing him?
当然不见了 不...
Absolutely not. No. No!
但是我...
But I am-- Well, I--
你有新欢了
You're seeing someone new?
你喜欢他 你脸红了
You like him. You're turning red.
他喜欢你吗
Does he like you?
希望吧
I hope so.
谁不喜欢你呢
Who wouldn't?
用你的心态 醒来面对现实
Just use your mentality Wake up to reality
天啊 我大概从16岁之后就没穿过这个了
Oh, God. I haven't worn one of these since I was, like, 16.
冬季舞会
Winter formal.
我被封为冰雪女王 我的双胞胎兄弟是国王
I was crowned snow queen and my twin brother got king.
我妈说我太有女人味 不能穿礼服
My mom said that I was too womanly for the dress.
她不如直接说我屁♥股♥大
It was a blatant reference to my ass.
我在接受治疗时到底该做什么
What on earth would I do at therapy?
聊那些老掉牙的事整整一小时
Talk about ancient history for a whole hour?
还要为我的光辉历史付钱
And pay for the privilege?
不
No.
所以你会跟我说话 说出声
So, you talk to me? Out loud?
不总是 但是有时是
Not all the time, but sometimes.
我会回话
Do I answer back?
会...你其实话很多
Oh, yeah. Yeah. You have a lot to say, actually.
多数是你说我听
You do most of the talking.
等等
Wait.
我小时候会一边给吐司抹人造牛油
When I was a little girl, I used to talk to the pretty lady
一边和包装上那位漂亮女士说话
on the margarine container when I spread her on my toast.
但她从来不回话
But she never talked back.
因为我有你 -你还好吗
'Cause I've got you - You all right?
还好 当然 我只是
Yeah. Sure. I just...
我只是喘不上气 墙壁都在移♥动♥
I just can't breathe, and the walls are moving.
我帮你把它脱掉吧 好吗
Well, let's get you out of this thing, okay?
来
Here.
可以吗
Is that okay?
茜拉 对 我帮你把它脱掉
Sheila? Yeah, let's get you out of this.
没关系 你可以吻我
It's all right. You can kiss me.
茜拉 我就在这里
Sheila, I'm right here.
茜拉 怎么了 你不想吻我吗
What's the matter, Sheila? Don't you wanna kiss me?
茜拉 你还好吗
Sheila, are you okay?
茜拉
Sheila.
喂
Hello.
嗨 你感觉还好吗 -卡洛斯
Hey. You feeling okay? - Carlos?
嗨 是
Hey. Yeah.
就是有点累 你好吗
I'm just a little bit tired. How are you?
你凌晨3点时听起来醉得厉害
You sounded pretty gone at 3:00 a.m.
我给你打电♥话♥了 天啊 我说什么了
I called you? Oh, God. What did I say?
你没说出几个完整的词
You weren't really forming words.
倒是问了我想不想去那里看你
You did manage to ask me if I wanted to come visit you there.
是吗 天啊
I did? Oh, God.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我当时说早上我再问问你感觉如何
I said I'd try you in the morning and see how you felt, you know, then.
所以...
So...
是 我不知道你会不会喜欢这里
Yeah, I mean, I just don't know if you would enjoy it here.
这里健身氛围很浓
It's very... "fitness-y."
是 我想也是
Yeah. That's kinda what I figured.
那我还是等你回来再见你吧
So, maybe I'll see you when you get back.
但我希望你能来
But I would love for you to come.
好 我看看吧
All right. Let me see what I can do.
好
Okay.
我不会说这是曲奇 但它确实很甜
I wouldn't call this a cookie, but it sure is sweet.
是 你也很甜 先生
Yes, it is. As are you, Sir.
马克在那边可以回答您的任何问题
Mark can help you out with anything over there.
等等 我还有很多 关于产品的问题要问你 年轻的女士
Hang on. I got a lot more questions about the product for you, young lady.
好 这是减肥产品还是甜点
Now, is it weight loss or dessert?
如果我们决定进货
If we decide to stock this thing,
我得知道把它摆在哪个货架上
I need to know where it's landing shelf-wise.
你不如去问个在乎此事的人吧
Why don't you just ask someone who gives a shit?
好嘛
Well, well, well.
销♥售♥小能手今天业绩如何
How's my closer doing today?
不太好
Not so good.
你很受这些代表的欢迎 这我肯定
You've been a real hit with these reps, I will tell you that.
你今天上午去参加那场时尚秀 我们很遗憾
We're sorry to lose you to that fashion show this morning,
但我想这就是曲奇和饼干不可兼得吧
but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles, huh?
我以前不会只眨一只眼 但我最近在练习
I used to not be able to wink, but I've been practicing.
什么 不 你说时尚秀怎么了
What? No. What did you say about a fashion show?
我说放你去是挺艰难的 但宣传一下对我们没坏处
I said it wouldn't be easy to spare you, but the publicity wouldn't hurt us.
成功了 对吧
There it is, right?
没有 我拒绝了时尚秀
No. I said no to the fashion show.
我没拒绝吗
Didn't I?
(时尚区 今日活动 第一位置紧身衣)
(时髦运动鞋 紫外线镭兹 昆恩紧身衣 苗条地爱我)
(泳装 秋季时尚预展)
感觉如何
How do you feel?
是 我...呼吸困难
Yeah, I'm-- I can't breathe.
很好 不要呼吸
Good. Don't.
用鼻子微微喘气就好
Just little sips through the nose.
就像品一杯热茶
Like off a piping hot cup of tea.
还有别走太快 步伐要慢 要稳
And don't walk too fast. Nice slow steps.
我喜欢在心里唱《奇异恩典》以保持节奏
I like to sing "Amazing Grace" in my head to set the pace.
奇异恩典 多么...
Amazing grace, how...
凯莉
Kelly.
这是你干的吗
Are you responsible for this?
你美极了 祝你好运
You look so pretty. Good luck out there.
奇异恩典 多么甜美的声音
Amazing grace How sweet the sound
拯救了堕落的我
That saved a wretch like me
我曾经迷茫 但我现在已被寻回
I once was lost But now I'm found
我曾经盲目 但我现在能够看见
Was blind But now I see
可悲
Pathetic.
奇异恩典 多么甜美的声音 拯救了堕落的我
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me
我曾经迷茫 但我现在已被寻回 -不
I once was lost, but now I'm found - No.
我曾经盲目 但我现在能够看见
Was blind, but now I see
天啊
Oh, mercy.
可怜虫 -别烦我
You poor thing. - Leave me alone!
我只是为你感到非常难过
I just feel really bad for you.
来了
I'll be right there.
该死...可恶
Oh, shit. Shit. Fuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表