剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
关于如何为汽车和人生提供动力的 全新 前瞻性方式
a new and forward-thinking way of how to power our cars and our lives.
我们用它做炸鸡
We make fried chicken with it.
炸薯球 薯条...
I mean-- Tater Tots, french fries--
不可思议吧 -杰瑞
I mean, how wild is that? - Jerry!
我太激动了 能和你一起录节目
It's just, I'm excited to be here, man. To do this with you.
好 我们等下再聊这个 还有更多话题
Yeah. And we're gonna get into all that and more
我们先来感谢一下赞助商
after we take a minute to acknowledge our supporters.
不 -我们在“自♥由♥浪潮”的工作
No. - The work that we do here at FreeWaves
得到了慷慨的支持 赞助商为人多...
is made possible by the generous support of The Strength--
人多力量大基金会
The Strength in Numbers Foundation.
这是一个非营利组织 致力于...
It is a non-profit group dedicated to supporting eff--
让世界变得更健康
supporting efforts to make the world healthier,
更友善 更公平
kinder and more just.
“自♥由♥浪潮”整个团队 非常感谢他们富有远见的支持
The whole team here at FreeWaves is grateful for their visionary support.
哥们 你搞什么 -你怎么搞的
What the fuck, man? - What the fuck with you?
你有什么毛病 -我们每周都这么说
What is wrong with you? - We do it every week.
你的前妻... -我在介绍节目
We've got your ex-wife... - I'm introducing the show.
就像操控我们的恶魔 -我在介绍节目
...like a fucking devil over our heads. - I'm introducing the show.
你知不知道... -五 六 七 八
Do you have any idea-- - Five, six, seven, eight!
好 准备扭腰
All right, get ready to roll it out.
一 幅度要大
And one. All the way.
各个方向幅度要大 对 六 七 向左走
Hit the walls. Yeah! Six, seven, and-- To your left.
抱歉
Sorry!
后面遇到问题了吗
You having a little trouble back there?
我能搞定
I'll get it.
准时来上课是有帮助的
Well, it helps if you show up to class on time.
是
Yes.
七 八 一 二
Seven, eight. And one, two.
摆动起来
Give me a shimmy.
摆动 好的
And shimmy. Here we go.
我们从头开始 一
Let's take it from the top. One.
加把劲 再加把劲 好
Do better. Push yourself harder. Yeah!
瞧瞧你 也不提前说一声就跑来上我的课
Look at you, showing up to my class without even a heads-up.
我今天早上有空
I had a light morning.
嘿 今天开始忙之前 你想不想去喝杯咖啡
Hey, you don't wanna go grab a coffee before we get the day going, do you?
天啊 我也想 但我有...有什么安排
Oh, my God. I wish. But I have-- What do I have?
10点要见律师 11点见税务局的人
I have the lawyers at 10:00. The tax people at 11:00.
我本来希望我们能找个...没关系
I was hoping we could find some-- It doesn't matter.
这个想法很傻 我想和你单独聊聊
It was silly. Just some time to talk without the whole team.
我很愿意 我们约个时间一起吃饭
I would love nothing more. Let's schedule a meal.
我们有一个重要的里程碑时刻要庆祝
We have a big milestone moment to celebrate.
本周
As of this week,
人多力量大正式进入了全部50个州
Strength in Numbers officially has penetration in all 50 states.
我说“进入”时都没笑
And I just said penetration without cracking a smile.
看吧 我们都成长了
So, look, we're all growing.
我们之前以为已经达到这个里程碑了 但有些山寨特许经营
We thought we were earlier, but there were some copycat franchises
和商标侵权者 但都搞定了
and trademark violators, but we handled those.
好 我看看 这周的晚餐... -我们是怎么搞定的
So, okay, let's see. Dinner this week-- - How did we handle them?
什么 -山寨特许经营
What? - The copycat franchises?
是律师搞定的
The lawyers do it.
最好别去了解细节
It's best not to get into the details.
那些家伙效率很高
Those guys can be effective.
好 那么这次晚餐是只有你我还是...
Okay, so this dinner, is this just us or,
各自带伴侣或...
like, a couples thing, or--
你要告诉我你在和谁交往吗
Are you gonna tell me who you've been seeing?
你最近神出鬼没的 你当然完全有权这么做
You've been very elusive. Which you have every right to be.
没在认真交往
It's nothing serious.
随意找点乐子啊 别说是丹尼
A little no-strings fun. Don't say with Danny.
别说是丹尼 -不是丹尼
Don't say with Danny. - It's not with Danny.
那我太替你高兴了
Then I'm very happy for you.
格蕾塔
Greta?
我不喜欢让律师处理各种事
I don't like the idea of lawyers handling things.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like how it feels.
那其他选择呢
What's the alternative?
不知道 就顺其自然吧
I don't know. Letting them be.
他们在偷你的钱
They're stealing from you.
我在初期也偷过
I stole too, early on.
我说什么发现有氧运动
I talk about discovering aerobics,
就像哥伦布“发现”美洲
like Columbus "discovered" America.
哥伦布没发现美洲吗
Now Columbus didn't discover America?
美洲本来就存在
It was already there.
他只是占领 开♥发♥而已
He just claimed it, exploited it.
他征服了美洲
He conquered it.
我们不为成功道歉 我们为之庆祝
We don't apologize for our success. We celebrate it.
但其他人付出了什么代价呢
But at what cost to others?
这个企业的成功就是你
The success of this enterprise, that's you.
走向全国的想法是你想的
The idea to make it national: you.
改变的故事是你的
The story of transformation: yours.
确实是我的
I did make it mine.
可是...
But--
但我不想看到任何人被征服 击败
But I don't wanna see anyone get conquered, vanquished.
看着我
Look at me.
你不欠任何人任何东西
You don't owe anyone anything.
你说得对
You're right.
我一手打造的 -你一手打造的
I built this. - You built this.
你打造了这一切
You built all of this.
这个美丽的家都是因为你
This beautiful home. It's all because of you.
但这是否意味着...
But does that mean...
我必须孤独一人
that I have to be alone?
你不孤独
You're not alone.
但我没有在和任何人交流
But I'm talking to no one.
我家里都是失败感情关系的幽灵
I'm filling my home with the ghost of a failed relationship.
不 外面有人
No, somebody is out there.
喂
Hello!
喂
Hello!
有人吗
Is anybody out here?
有人吗
Is someone here?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
(人多力量大基金会)
我一点都不喜欢
No, I don't like this one fucking bit.
我拿一根路易斯维尔棒球棍来如何
How about if I come over with my Louisville Slugger?
它有一定防御范围 就像...
It creates a perimeter. Like...
我有警报系统
I have an alarm system.
我不害怕 更多的是好奇
I'm not afraid. I'm more curious.
谁打破了东西还会回来换个新的
I mean, who breaks something and then comes back to replace it?
外面疯子很多 现在你有钱 有名
A lot of loonies out there, now that you're rich and famous.
听着 我一下班就可以过去
Look, I can be there right after my shift.
谢谢 我能照顾好自己 真的
Thank you. I can take care of myself. Really.
我...搬到海边就是为了隐私 你懂吧
I just-- I mean, I moved down to the beach for privacy, you know?
我可以望向大海 同时心里清楚 没有人在与我对望
So that I could look at the ocean and know that nobody was looking back at me.
但可惜事与愿违
But it hasn't really worked out like that.
即使我独自一人 我...
Even when I am alone, I--
你还是没变
You're still there.
大海就像世界上最大的镜子
And the ocean, it's like the world's biggest mirror.
今天谁来分享
So, who's sharing today?
小组里我最讨厌的人:我
My least favorite person in the group. Me.
我坚持一年了
I just made a year.
哈丽特 这是天大的好消息
Harriet, that is wonderful news.
真了不起
Big deal.
我因为暴饮暴食浪费了30年生命
I wasted about 30 years of my life bingeing.
成功坚持一年就该庆祝
I'm supposed to celebrate one year without it?
是啊 我们都会和你一起在这里庆祝
Yes! And we're all gonna celebrate right there with you.
我很为你自豪
I'm really proud of you.
我也为你自豪
Proud of you too.
因为你给大家 在现实世界中提供了见面的地方
For giving us a space to meet out in the real world.
终于有舒服的椅子坐了 -好了 这没什么
And decent fucking chairs for once! - Oh, please. This is nothing.
这些都可以抵税的
These were a tax write-off.
拜托 如果我要庆祝 你也要
Oh, come on. If I have to deal with getting celebrated, so do you.
防御范围 是 -我可能会...
Create a perimeter. Yeah. - I could probably break--
不得不突破你的防御 -我知道
breach that perimeter, if I had to. - Yeah, I know.
有人吗
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表