剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Friendship's a two-way street, you fat slut.
不许这么叫我 -那就别当个肥婊♥子♥
Don't call me that. - Well, don't be a fat slut.
我说 你才是问题所在
You know what? You're the problem.
你是阻止我和任何人亲近的人
You're the one who's keeping me from being close to anyone.
你不是我的朋友 不是我的爱人
And you're not my friend. You're not my lover.
你不请自来 赖着不走
You're like an uninvited guest who's just refusing to leave the party.
我要对你说多少次“别烦我”
How many times do I have to just tell you to please leave me the fuck alone?
别烦我 -妈妈
Leave me alone! - Mommy?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我没看到你
I didn't see you there.
你在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
没有人 我没和谁说话
Nobody. I wasn't talking to anybody.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get you to bed.
这两个 谢谢
These two? Thank you.
想尝点什么吗
Anything you wanna sample?
好啊
Sure.
好吃 -是的 这是切诺基紫番茄
It's good. - Yeah, that's Cherokee Purple.
这是我们 祖传的品种之一 我们还有绿斑马...
That's one of our heirloom varieties. We also have a Green Zebra--
我要五个
I'll take five.
五个...
Five of the--
五个箱子
Cartons.
五箱
Five of these?
我要整个...
I'll take the whole...
我全要了
I'll take it all.
好 我来为你准备
All right. Well, I'll get it going for you.
你是要给餐厅进货吗 因为我好像不认识你
Are you sourcing out for a restaurant? 'Cause I don't think I recognize you.
不 我自己吃
No, it's for my own personal use.
够吗
Is that enough?
够
Yeah.
我听说你的东西很特别
I heard you had something special going on here,
我想亲自品尝一下
so I wanted to sample the goods myself.
好 我来找个人帮你搬 好吗
All right, well, let me get someone to help you carry it, okay?
不必
That's not necessary.
不 有必要 挺重的
No, it is. It's kinda heavy.
你的感情关系怎么样
So, how's your relationship going?
什么
What?
我自己遇到了困难
Mine's hit a rough patch.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你觉得这个说法对吗 就是 挑战会让关系变得更牢固
Do you think it's true what they say? That the hurdles make it stronger?
当然
Sure.
我有时会想 恋人之间充满激♥情♥是怎样的体验
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with someone where the fire's there.
但我随后想起 激♥情♥总会退去
But then I remember, fires die.
必须有意愿才能继续下去
And you have to be willing to keep going.
不是一个人 而是双方都要才行
And not just one of you but both of you.
我找个人帮你搬 你能帮他搬那五箱吗
Let me get someone to help you carry-- Can you help him with those five?
当然 -想想吧
Sure. - Just something to consider.
茜拉不善于在没有激♥情♥的情况下 坚持一段感情
Sheila's not the best at persisting in the absence of an ember.
什么... -保重吧
What the-- - Take care now.
我的车在这里
My car's right here.
有时候
Sometimes,
当世界似乎太大 太黑暗 太可怕时
when the world seems too big, too dark, too scary,
我总会提醒自己
there's something I always like to remember.
就在不远处
That just around the corner,
总有可能会出现神奇的魔法
there's always the possibility of magic.
我在哪 为什么我想吃胡萝卜
Where am I? And why am I craving carrots?
谁想来告诉她
Who wants to be the one to tell her?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
走进来的 没人拦我
I just walked in. Nobody stopped me.
你不能来这里
You cannot be here.
她不是真实的 你知道 对吗
She's not real. You know that, right?
什么 -她不是真实的
What? - She's not real.
你不是真实的 -真对不...
You're not real! - I'm s--
你不是真实的 你是虚假的
You're not real! You're fake!
真对不起 各位 我不知道她来干什么
I'm so sorry, everybody. I don't know what she's doing here...
她是冒牌货 -但她这就走
She's a fake! - ...but she's leaving.
她是冒牌货 骗子
She's a fake, and she's a liar!
你走吧 -她是冒牌货
You're leaving. - She's a fake!
这里到底怎么回事
Do you wanna tell me what the heck is going on here?
我也想搞清楚 但我不知道
I wish I could, but I'm not sure I know.
她不真实
She's not real.
她有个假名 假发 又大又假的咪♥咪♥
She had a fake name, fake hair, big, fake store-bought tits.
别碰我 谁说你可以碰我的
Don't touch me! Who told you you could touch me?
无所谓 因为你不是真实的 我才是
It doesn't matter because you're not real. I'm real.
你也是真实的 格蕾塔
And you're real too, Greta.
你是真实的 你是我的朋友
You're real. You're my friend!
还有对不起 我是来道歉的
And I'm sorry. I came here to say that I'm sorry.
我需要你
And I need you.
我希望你回到我身边
I want you back in my life.
嘿 我们走
Hey, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
你比她强...
You're better than her.
你比我强...
You're better than me.
这我不确定 -我确定
I don't know about that. - I do.
放开我
Let go of me.
你真是岂有此理
You are so impossible.
嘿 格蕾塔
Hey! Greta.
格蕾塔 格蕾特 格拉特...
Greta? Gretel? Gradel? Gradel.
你还得帮我拉伸背部呢
My back's not cracking itself.
做儿童节目不是她的主意
This wasn't her idea, doing this kids' show.
是我的 是我♥干♥的
This was my idea. I did this.
为什么
Why?
因为这对她有利 对你不利
Some combination of it being good for her and bad for you.
主要是因为对你不利
Mostly bad for you.
公平合理
That's fair.
我还得好好努力来赢回你的信任
I have so much work to do to earn back your trust.
我还有很多要向你解释的...
And I have so much to explain to you about--
对 我们真的很需要解释
Yeah, we really need to do that.
但能改天再说吗 因为我必须离开这里
But can we do it some other time? 'Cause I have to get out of here.
我饿死了
I'm so hungry.
好 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我...也很饿
I'm... really hungry too.
是吗 你想吃什么
Yeah? What do you feel like having?
汉堡包
Hamburger.
好 我们去吃 该死的汉堡包
Yes, let's get a fucking hamburger.
(完)
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表