剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, to some people.
对 在我看来
Yeah, to me.
是和那个人有关吗
Is this about that guy?
一本正经的高个子白人
Tall white guy with a big stick up his ass,
跑到市场上来见我 把你当成他的财产
came to see me at the market like you were his property.
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
我曾跟他搞婚外情
I had an affair with him.
对 他已婚 我当时也是
Yeah. He was married, and so was I.
但我无法拒绝他 因为他想要
But I couldn't resist him because he wanted.
他想居高临下 他想要我
He wanted to be at the top, and he wanted me,
这令我非常兴奋 于是我赌上了一切
and that turned me on so much that I risked everything.
野心就是这种效果
That's what ambition does.
它使得一个人令人向往
It makes someone desirable.
你也应该考虑有点野心
You might want to look into it.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
抱歉 卡尔 我... -我走了
I'm sorry. Carl, I-- - I'm out of here.
茜拉鲁宾今天来找我
Sheila Rubin paid me a visit today.
她什么
She what?
来告知我一个商业机会
To inform me of a business opportunity.
什么
What?
这是什么
What is this?
她希望我在你面前为她背书
She wanted me to give you my endorsement.
她是真的想帮助女性
What she wants to do would really help women.
像我这样的女性
Women like me.
因为她知道我的生活一直很艰难
Because she knows things have been difficult for me.
约翰 她是怎么知道的
How does she know that, John?
我没说...
I didn't say--
你们俩还没断
It's not over with the two of you.
永远也不会断 对吗
And it never will be, will it?
我觉得是时候了
I think it's time.
什么时候
For what?
你为此祈祷了吗
Have you prayed on it?
我顿悟了
It has been revealed to me.
其实我们俩都是
To both of us, really.
家里的事变得很复杂
Things have gotten so complicated here.
是我造成的
I've made it complicated.
是我自己
It's my own doing.
但这些东西
But all these things,
这些噪音...
all this noise--
我们买♥♥下那片土地 是为了拥有自己的伊甸园
We bought that acreage to have our Eden.
对 但那是未来
Yes, but in the future.
别这么快
Not so soon.
为什么不
Why not?
可能吗 能住人吗
Is it possible? Is it habitable?
一开始会很原始 但努力工作就能使其恢复样貌
It'll be primitive at first, but the hard work will be restorative.
让我们破镜重圆
Unifying.
我们可以把一切都抛在脑后
We can leave it all behind.
一切已经发生的事
Everything that's happened.
只有你 我和孩子们
You, me, and the children.
再无其他
Nothing else.
让我们重新开始
Let's begin anew.
(茜拉鲁宾)
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello.
我是约翰布里姆
This is John Breem.
嗨
Hi.
玛莉亚和你谈了吗
Did Maria talk to you?
谈了
She did.
好 那么... 你怎么看
Good. And-- So, what do you think?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我和玛莉亚
Maria and I.
当然还有孩子们
And the children, of course.
我们在墨西哥有一块地
We have land in Mexico.
我们要搬过去
And we're going to move there.
等等 什么...
Wait, what--
去生活
To live.
你们要搬去墨西哥
You're moving to Mexico?
对 明天一早
Yes. Tomorrow morning.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我打给你是想问你 你希望我怎么处理...
I just wanted to call and ask you what you'd like me to do with--
约翰 等等 慢点 什么...
John, wait. Slow down. Wha--
你要走了
You're leaving?
是的
Yes.
彻底走了
For good?
是的
Yes.
不行 我是说...不能在电♥话♥上说
No. I mean-- Not over the phone.
你不能在电♥话♥上说这个 拜托
You can't do this over the phone. Please.
如果这是最后的道别 那...
If this is really goodbye, then--
茜拉
Sheila.
这真的是
It really is.
请让我见见你
Please, just let me meet you.
拜托了
Please.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
非常严重
A terrible one.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我们可以进去
We can go inside.
我宁可待在这里
I'd rather stay out here.
所以就这样结束了
So, this is it?
我再也见不到你了
I'm never gonna see you again?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起...我... -不
Sorry. I'm sorry. I-- - No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说对不起
Don't be sorry.
等等
Wait.
有人刚刚打开了你工作室里的灯
Someone's just turned on the light inside of your studio.
什么
What?
有人入室盗窃
You're being burglarized.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别过来 对方可能有武器
Keep back. They could be armed.
糟糕 -天啊
Oh, shit! - Oh, my God!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 约翰 茜拉
Hey, John. Sheila.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表