剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
All right. Sheila, I love you. I support you.
但是...我真的开始害怕了
But... this is really starting to scare me.
约翰的事你已经翻篇了 你进步了
You've moved beyond John. You've evolved.
老天 你还帮助我 和成千上万其他女人进步
Heck, you've helped me evolve and thousands of other women too.
我知道 但是说是一回事 自己的感受又是另一回事
I know. But there's what I say and then how I feel.
事实上 我非常想他
And the truth is, I think about him so much.
他在我脑子里
He's in my head.
我都没有和谁在交往 格蕾塔
Like, I'm not even seeing anyone, Greta.
我在家里自言自语
I'm just talking to him alone in my house.
就像我过去和自己 脑中的凯莉说话那样
Like I used to with myself, with Kelly.
我...得亲眼看看才能心里有数
I just-- I need to see what is happening with my own eyes, so I know.
然后我可以翻篇 或者也许...
And then I can move on. Or maybe...
好 如果你要做 那我跟你一起去
Okay, well, if you're doing this, I'm coming with you.
当然
Clearly.
你好 茜拉
Hello, Sheila.
你不会...在等我吧
You weren't-- Were you expecting me?
没想到你这么快出现 但我是在等
Not quite so soon, but yes.
为什么
Why?
每周三和周六 我负责照顾孩子们
On Wednesdays and Saturdays, it's my job to look after the children.
我知道你看到我这样一定很惊讶
I know it must seem surprising to you to see me like this.
不 这样很好
No, it's perfectly--
看到你这样真好
I mean, it's lovely to see you like this.
我也觉得惊讶
It's surprising to me too.
相信我
Believe me.
我之前不知道自己有多大的压力
I don't think I knew how much pressure I felt
直到我们离开后没了压力 我才明白
until I wasn't feeling it anymore after we left.
当然不是立刻 但慢慢明白了
Not immediately, of course, but with time.
我说得好像
I make it sound like...
我每周只在女士们上课时
I just do this a couple of hours a week
照顾孩子几小时
while the ladies have their class.
我很乐意在忙完之后带你参观一下
I'd be happy to show you around afterward.
我们打造的...
What we've built...
很简陋 但很特别
it's humble, but it's special.
抱歉 什么...课
I'm sorry, what class?
五 六 七 八 一 二 三
And five, six, seven, eight! And one, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三 要看到效果就要动起来
One, two, three. You gotta move it if you wanna groove it!
向后拉 拉...
And pull it in, and in, and in, and in.
五 六 七 八 转身
Five, six, seven, eight, and twist.
转...
And twi--
整理运动
And into the cooldown.
如果你又想来整垮我 我劝你趁早滚蛋
If you came to shut me down again, you can fucking forget it.
这是社区课 我们甚至分文不取 亲爱的
It's a community class. We're not even charging any money, honey.
是她在给我付钱
I mean, I get paid by her.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
是你把锻炼的福音教给我的
You're the one who preached the gospel of exercise to me,
还有其赋能的裨益
its empowering benefits.
我们需要一位老师 芭妮正好有空
We needed a teacher, and Bunny was available.
你想怎样 要吸我的血吗
So what do you want now? Blood?
我和泰勒因为订婚时打的耳洞 感染了乙型肝炎
Me and Tyler got Hep B from those stupid engagement piercings,
所以我的血没用了
so mine's no good anyway.
我不是来整垮你的
I'm not here to shut you down.
那你为什么来
Then why the hell are you here?
泰勒来找我了
Tyler came to see me.
他说了什么
And what'd he have to say for himself?
主要是说想你 生我的气 情有可原
Mostly that he misses you and that he was angry with me. For good reason.
他看起来怎么样
How'd he look?
很痛苦
Miserable.
很好
Good.
所以你大老远跑到墨西哥 就为了告诉我泰勒的感受
So, you came all the way to Mexico to tell me how Tyler feels?
我们是想从人多力量大基金会里 给你一笔拨款
We came to offer you a grant from the Strength in Numbers Foundation
因为你在社区里的工作
for the work you've been doing in the community.
你们是想抵税来推广自己的品牌吧
You mean a tax write-off to advertise your brand?
去你的吧 不要 -不 格蕾塔只是...
Fuck you very much, but no. - No. Greta's just--
我知道你想帮忙 但这不是我们来的原因
I know you're trying to help. But that's not why we came here.
我们来...我来是因为...
We came here-- I came here because...
我怀疑你是想惩罚我
I suspected that you were trying to punish me
通过夺走我的东西
by taking something away from me that--
但那些东西一开始就不是我的
that was never really mine in the first place.
顺便一提 这是我活该
Which I deserve, by the way,
因为我
because I--
把你教我的东西据为己有
I took credit for what you taught me.
我处于人生低谷的时候 你让我接触到了有氧运动
You introduced me to aerobics when I was at my lowest,
它拯救了我
and it saved me.
你拯救了我 然后我反过来...
You saved me, and then I turned around and--
利用它赚得盆满钵满
Made a fucking fortune off it.
是 这是我不对 -我不想原谅你
Yes. And that was wrong of me. - I don't want to forgive you.
我不求你原谅
And I'm not asking you to.
我想把功劳还给你 你是第一人 也是教我的人
I just want to give you credit for being the first and for teaching me.
我不是第一人
I wasn't the first.
是别人教我的
Somebody taught it to me.
所以也许这是属于我们大家的
So, maybe it belongs to all of us.
我可以上你的课吗
Would it be okay if I joined your class?
我真的需要清醒一下头脑
I really need to clear my head.
女士们 后面腾出点地方来
Make some room in the back, ladies.
下面的话不是我编的 是被科学家证实的事实
I am not making this up. This is a fact proven by scientists.
当人类进行同步的身体活动时
When human beings engage in synchronous physical activity,
尤其是当我们一起伴着音乐运动时
when we move together, especially to music,
我们的大脑会释放 一种化学物质 请专心听
our brains release a chemical-- stay with me--
它会让我们感觉和身边的陌生人产生联♥系♥
that makes us feel connected to the strangers around us.
我们都有这种直觉
And we've all felt this intuitively,
无论是在合唱团里唱歌♥ 在橄榄球赛上欢呼
whether singing in a choir or cheering at a football game
还是上有氧健身课
or taking an aerobics class.
但最令人兴奋的是
But here's the coolest part.
这种化学物质还会让我们感到
That same chemical, it also makes us feel connected
自己和超越自我的某种东西有了联♥系♥
to something bigger than ourselves.
你可以称之为更崇高的力量 神力或无尽之力
You could call it a higher power or God or just the infinite.
但我觉得这算是奇迹了 不是吗
But I think that's kind of miraculous, don't you?
想想看 我开始做这件事是为了寻求控制
To think I started this whole thing looking for control
而要触及无尽之力 我只需手放开即可
when all I had to do to touch the infinite was let go of it.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表