剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Hello?
嘿 我知道有人
Hey, I know somebody is here.
所以...你最好出来
So, just-- You may as well come out,
因为我会在这里等到你出来为止
because I'm gonna stay out here until you do.
泰勒
Tyler?
茜拉 你好吗
Sup, Sheila?
我不擅长跟踪
I'm bad at stalking.
你一开始吓到我了
Well, you scared me at first.
真的 -真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你来这里做什么啊
Do you wanna tell me what you're doing here?
是这样
I do.
但我也不太确定
But the thing is, I'm not super sure.
我知道我很生你的气 这也是我不擅长的事
I know I'm very angry at you, which I'm also not very good at,
因为我和小芭的事至少大部分都是你的错
because what happened with me and Bun was largely, if not fully, your fault.
你得解释一下
You're gonna have to explain that to me.
我们本来过得挺好
Well, we were doing good.
我们回到美国了
We came back to the States.
她又开始教课
She was teaching again.
她热爱教课 非常喜爱
She loves teaching. She comes to life up there.
然后你派律师来整我们
And then you sicced your lawyers on us.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about that.
有意思 因为他们说 是茜拉D鲁宾企业直接派来的
That's funny, 'cause they said it came directly from Sheila D. Rubin Enterprises.
要我们立刻停工
Cease and desist.
芭妮想抗争一下 但我说:“有什么意义呢 ”
Bunny wanted to fight it, but I was like, "What's the point?"
结果她大发雷霆
And that's when she really went off.
她深深地伤害了我的感情
She hurt my fucking feelings, like, so bad.
然后她去了墨西哥 我觉得是为了回敬你
And then she went to Mexico. I think it was to get you back.
不是“致敬” 而是“回敬”
Not "get you back," but, like, get you back.
就是报复
Like, revenge.
去墨西哥怎么报复我啊
How does going to Mexico get me back?
不知道 我想你得问那个开商场的家伙
I don't know. Guess you're gonna have to ask the mall man.
离开我是一回事 但...
I mean, it's one thing to leave me, but...
这对吉吉特不公平
it's just not fair to Gidget.
我们就像个小家庭
We were like a little family.
你有没有小胡萝卜
You don't have any baby carrots, do you?
它特别爱吃那些
She loves those things.
你能自己拿包吗 -没问题
You okay to get your bag? - Got it.
(生物柴油 脂肪酸甲酯)
嗨 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
这是个有趣的见面地点
Interesting meeting spot.
是 我们在这里回收燃油
Yeah. Well, you know, this is where we get our recycled fuel oil
这样我们就可以远行去接一个特别的女孩
so we can make the big trip to pick up a certain special girl.
两周没见 你又长高了
Did you grow in the past two weeks?
没有 妈妈给我买♥♥了有内增高的新高帮鞋
No. Mom got me new high-tops with wedges in 'em.
让我高了大概5厘米
They give me, like, two inches.
这鞋可以保护脚踝
They have ankle support.
好 -好了 宝贝 爱你
Good. - Okay, sweetie. I love you.
爱你 妈妈 -我会想你的
Love you, Mom. - I'll miss you.
在爸爸那边玩得开心
And have fun at Dad's.
好 拜拜 -好
Okay, bye. - Okay.
我得告诉你 我要出国
I need to tell you I'm making a trip out of the country.
所以 我其实是得问问你
So, I need to ask you, actually.
你必须告诉我你要去哪吗
Do you have to tell me where you're going?
不必 但是 是墨西哥
Not necessarily but Mexico.
好 但你会回来的吧
Okay. You're coming back though, right?
当然 -好
Yeah, of course. - Great. Right.
是女生的旅行 我要去一个度假村 只是...
It's a girls' trip. I'm going to a resort. I'm just--
我只是舟车劳顿
I'm just exhausted from the traveling.
好 我赞成
Well, yeah, I mean, approved.
她感觉怎么样
How's she feeling?
嗨
Hey.
是 她感觉良好
Yeah, she's feeling good.
就是现在对气味和布料有些敏感
Kind of going through a thing now with smells and textures.
不知为何 毛巾布让她很生气
Terry cloth somehow makes her pretty angry.
你之前有类似情况吗 你还记得吗
Did you do anything like that? You remember anything like that?
说实话 感觉那是很久以前的事了
I mean, honestly, it just all feels like so long ago.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
一定会过去的 -希望如此
I'm sure it'll pass. - I hope.
请把这话告诉她 因为她觉得这种状况会永远持续
Please tell her that though, 'cause she thinks it is forever.
但她很年轻 比较年轻 你知道的
But she's young. Younger, you know?
她的视角不像...
She doesn't have the perspective like...
你和我...我们这样 你有没有带来...
you and I-- we have. Did you remember to bring--
有 对 当然 -好...很好
Oh, yes. Yeah, of course. - Yes. Okay, yeah. Great.
是 -天啊 是
Yeah. - Oh, gosh. Yeah.
她最近 总骗我说用了牙线
And she's been lying about flossing.
我不想让她因此感到羞耻 但你懂的
So, I don't want to shame her about it, but you know,
别全信她的话
just don't take her word for it.
对 用牙线很重要
Right. Well, flossing is important.
她现在换了恒牙了 所以... -对
She's got those big-girl teeth now, so-- - Yeah.
好吧 -好
Well, great. - Okay.
祝墨西哥之旅愉快
Well, enjoy Mexico.
好好放松一下吧 -好
And try to relax. - Yeah.
这是你应得的
You know, you deserve it.
(天堂海滩度假村)
度假
This.
这正是我需要的
This is what I needed.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我再喝一杯新鲜饮料就嗨翻天了
I'm a fresh drink away from ecstatic.
我说的是你生活中
In your life, I mean.
你觉得自己快乐吗
Would you say that you're happy?
并不是每时每刻都快乐
I mean, not every second of every day.
但我现在有更好的感受
But I have something better now.
满足
Satisfaction.
对 我对生活非常满足
Yeah, like, deep satisfaction with my life.
我有了真正能引以为豪的成就
Accomplishments I can really be proud of.
丈夫终于真的认可...不
A husband who I can honestly say is finally coming around t-- Oh, no!
我是不是让你伤心了 -没
Am I upsetting you? - No.
我不是故意自夸的 你问了 我想实话实说
I didn't mean to brag. You just asked, and I wanted to be honest.
请别哭 -没事
Please don't cry. - No.
我真替你高兴 真的
I am so happy for you. I really am, truly.
我只是...这...很有趣
I just... I-- It-- This is fun.
也许我该去走走
Maybe I should just take a little walk.
茜拉 绝对不行 你不能走开
Sheila! No, absolutely not. You're not walking away.
你留在这里 告诉我是怎么回事
You're gonna stay here and tell me what's going on.
不行 你会看不起我的 我...
I can't. You'll think less of me. I--
我不可能看不起你
It is impossible for me to think less of you.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你无论说什么 都无法改变我对你的看法 永远不会
Nothing you could say would ever change the way I feel about you. Ever.
我...
I...
我带你来这里也许是另有所图
I may have brought you here under false pretenses.
好吧 图什么
Okay. How false?
我真的想庆祝我们达成里程碑 也想和你共度时光
I do wanna celebrate our milestone and spend time with you.
但是 我来这里也是为了见他
But I also came here to see him.
约翰
John.
他知道吗
Does he know this?
不知道 我知道这听起来很疯狂 而实际上更疯狂
No, and I know it sounds crazy, but it's even crazier than it sounds.
泰勒来找过我
Tyler came to see me.
此事和泰勒有关
Tyler is involved in this?
好吧 我想我们...也许都需要走走
All right. Okay. I think we-- Maybe we both need to take a walk.
我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
就是说芭妮到这里勾引他来报复你
So, Bunny came down here to seduce him to get back at you?
泰勒是这么说的 我没理由怀疑
That's what Tyler said. And I have no reason to doubt it.
是 但约翰会上当吗
Yeah. But would John actually fall for that?
他爱上我了 不是吗 我知道有可能
Well, he fell for me, didn't he? I mean, I know it's out-there,
但我至少得亲眼看看 得确定一下
but I just at least have to see for myself, you know. To know for sure.
我们这次任务的进度如何了
And how far down the road are we on this mission?
有个地址
Well, we have an address,
离这里不远 是他的教堂 -他的教堂
not far from here, of his church. - His church?
我不能直接闯进他家 是吧
Well, I can't very well march into his house, can I?
你不能 但上帝的家就行
No, you can't. But God's house?
好吧 茜拉 我爱你 我支持你
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表