剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I met someone.
我想是 不 我知道我认识了他
I think. I mean, no, I know I met him.
我只是觉得也许会和他更进一步
I just think he could maybe be someone.
我的老天爷 -别这样
Oh, my Lord in heaven. - Stop.
等等 不对 我还觉得你...
Wait, no, here I am thinking you're-- And you're--
你认识了个人 把细节都告诉我 -好
You met someone? Tell me everything. - Yeah.
也没什么可说的 真的 我们就聊了聊
There's nothing to tell, really. I mean, we talked.
他很风趣 似乎很真实
And he was funny and he seemed kind of real.
他请我吃东西 -停
He fed me. - Stop.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给他了
And, I gave him my phone number.
写下来给了他
I just wrote it down and gave it to him.
我...是谁啊
I me-- Who am I?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但我总是在想你的事 -停
but I think about you so much... - Stop.
而且我总是不敢问
...and I am always afraid to ask.
然后你有了这么好的消息 -不...八字还没一撇呢
And then you have this beautiful news-- - No, it's nothing yet.
是 这...当然 -对
Yeah, it's-- Of course. - Yeah.
我吃曲奇饼了 -我是说 也许能有发展
I'm just gonna eat cookies. - I mean, maybe it's something.
这事其实是从曲奇开始的
It actually started with the cookies.
我独自去了一家餐厅 想弄清自己喜欢什么
I went to a restaurant alone to try to figure out what I like.
总之 他 ...
Anyway, he--
他出现了 看来我还是知道 自己喜欢什么的
He showed up and, well, turns out maybe I do know.
也许吧 -也许吧
Maybe. - Maybe.
但我知道我不喜欢焦糖和草莓
But I know I don't like caramel or strawberry.
我爱你 一桶和一斗
I love you, a bushel and a peck
我爱你 我要抱着你的脖子 -爱你 脖子 对
I love you with a hug around the neck - Love you. Neck, yes.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
该死 见鬼
Shit. Fuck.
(《跑步者世界》 跑步更长寿)
糟糕
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
好
Okay.
绕过环 绕过这个 绕过小树
So, over the loop, over the thing, you go around the tree.
然后系下一只
Then you do the next one.
你们真有福
Count your blessings.
这是一种礼物 不是每个人都如此幸运的
You are living a gift. Not everyone's so lucky.
自♥由♥奔跑吧
Run free.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
好了
And--
不 钥匙 拿钥...好 走吧 来 我们走
No, the keys. Grab the ke-- All right. Let's go, come on. Let's go.
(拯救鲸鱼)
(海洋的倡导者)
(奥利维亚三号♥)
抱歉 你泵奶的时候能喝咖啡吗
Sorry. Can you drink coffee while you're doing that?
不知道
I don't know.
怎么样
So how's that going?
你问我泵得怎么样 -当然 是啊
You're asking me how pumping is going? - Sure, yeah.
这是养孩子的一部分 对吗
You know, it's part of it, right?
养儿育女真是辛苦
This crazy ride we're all on.
是 -要把握当父母
Right. - The balance of being
和工作之间的平衡
a parent and a professional.
对 把握得不错
Right. Well, going swell.
很好
Good.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
叫玛雅
Maya.
奇怪的是 这些赋予人生意义的东西
It's so strange how these things that give life meaning
却让我们感觉和自己如此脱节
can leave us feeling so disconnected from ourselves.
但也许这就是其意义所在
But maybe that's the point, you know?
它能让我们的人生变得更美好
To come out of this changed and better.
重点根本不是平衡
And it's not about balance at all.
是为了成长做出的牺牲
It is sacrifice so that we can grow.
知道让我渡过难关的是什么吗
You know what gets me through?
愿闻其详
I humbly submit.
总有一天 我的身体会被榨干 变得一无所有
One day, I'm gonna be sucked dry and I'll have nothing left to offer.
无法养孩子 无法工作 什么都不剩
Not to the kids, not to my job. Nothing.
然后一切就结束了
And then it'll be over.
我再给你倒杯咖啡去 -好
I'm gonna get you another coffee. - Yeah.
热的更好
Love it if it was hot.
我们喜爱巧克力味的 -很好
We love the chocolate. - Wonderful.
但我的利润分成每季度上升50个基点
But my profit participation goes up 50 basis points every quarter.
好
Yay.
好
Okay.
去接吧 -好
Go ahead. - Okay. Yeah.
喂 -嗨 黛比
Hello. - Hey, Deb.
丹尼贝纳尼 谁死啦 -没人死
Danny Banany! Who died? - No one.
没人死 我只想打电♥话♥问候一下我的小妹
No one died. I just wanted to call and check on my baby sister.
好久没联♥系♥了 -你嗑嗨了
It's been a long time. - Are you high?
不 我没有
No. I'm not.
我也没有
Me neither.
我刚在坐着
You know, I was just sitting here
心想 你现在是否需要个住处
and I was thinking, do you need a place to stay right now?
你了解我的 贝纳尼 我总是需要 也总是不需要 怎么了
I mean, you know me, Banany, I always do and never do. Why?
我碰巧有一张折叠沙发
Well, I just happen to have a foldout couch,
在这个充满活力的海滨小村 它非常适合你
in this vibrant coastal hamlet, and it's just calling your name.
你可以过来玩 顺便晒黑皮肤
You could come and hang and refresh your tan.
怎么了 -什么意思
What happened? - What do you mean?
我给你留言说艾弗里过早死了
I left you a message about Avery's untimely death,
没有听到你的任何答复
and I didn't hear a word from you.
你知道我很爱那只鸟的
You know how much I loved that bird.
是 我知道 请节哀
Yes, I know. I'm sorry.
我和茜拉要离婚了
Sheila and I are getting a divorce.
是这个原因吧
There it is.
真糟糕
Oh, no.
我不知道你想表达伤心还是惊讶
I don't know if you're trying to sound sad or surprised.
抱歉 你怎么样
I'm sorry. How are you coping?
我...
I...
我有玛雅一半的监护权 我原来是个不称职的爸爸
I've got Maya half the time and it turns out that I'm a fraud of a dad.
而且我非常迷茫 黛比
And beyond that, I'm pretty fucking lost, Deb,
我需要帮助
and I could use some help.
而且我有大♥麻♥
And I've got grass.
我搭下一趟巴士来
I'll be on the next bus.
太好了
Great.
精彩的橄榄球赛
Good football.
传给了施耐德 他会将球抛给米勒
A ball to Schneider. He'll fling it wide to Miller.
晚上好
Good evening.
你什么都不知道
You have no idea.
要上楼去吗 -不
Should we go upstairs? - Nope.
我把球赛关掉 -我只需要你
Let me just turn off the game here. - The only thing I need you to do
把这条宽松裤脱了 然后...
is get these slacks off before--
我弄坏了你的腰带扣 糟糕
I broke your belt buckle. Oops.
你真的是很兴奋啊
Something sure put a battery in your back.
对 我有好消息
Yeah. I have news.
好
Okay.
我...茜拉和我刚刚和一家减肥食品公♥司♥
I-- Sheila and I just closed an endorsement deal
签了一份代言合同
with a diet food company.
条件非常丰厚
A lucrative one.
你还真忙
Well, you sure have been busy.
好
Okay.
我希望你理解这种精神
I hope you understand the spirit with which--
天啊 格蕾塔 说出来 好
Jesus. Spit it out, Greta. Okay.
是这样 这几个月 我对我们的关系感觉不太好
The thing is, I haven't felt good about us these last few months.
仿佛我们生意上合作越紧密
It's like, the more we became partners,
我们俩之间的感情就越不好
the less we were, you know, partners.
我只是觉得如果没有你
And I just think it would be better, healthier,
我们经营公♥司♥会更好 更健康
if we ran the business... without you.
厄尼 我希望我们的关系恢复正常
Ern, I just wanna get us back to normal--
我想看比赛了
I'd like to watch the game.
变为进攻阵型
Just into the attacking form.
试试左路
Try left side.
你要成功了 奋斗 取胜 受伤 痊愈
You're doing it. Fighting, winning, hurting, healing.
这很好 你很好
This is good. You're good.
然而你在洗手间里自言自语
And yet, here you are in the bathroom, talking to yourself.
很难说服自己吧
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表