剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
So I just don't think that, you know, you working with my ex-wife--
是“为” 我为她工作 -为 对
For. I work for her. - For, yes.
尽管如此 我觉得 这对我们见面没有太大影响
Nonetheless, I don't think it should have much bearing on us seeing each other.
就个人生活而言
In personal context.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对 我倾向于完全同意
Yeah. I tend to totally agree.
我们甚至不必聊她
And we don't even have to talk about it. Her.
我可能会想聊
I probably will want to though.
我有时也会 对
I will too. Yeah. Sometimes.
她毫不犹豫就开始约会了 所以你为什么有顾虑
I mean, she's not holding back on dating. So, why should you?
对 没错
Right. That's right.
这就是我喜欢这里的原因
This is why I love this place.
怎么回事
What is this?
指着我
Pointing at me?
对 你
Yes, you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 天啊 -你能行的
Okay. Wow. - You've got this!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, girl.
我知道你还不开心
I understand you're still upset.
很好 是的
Good. I am.
我不应该这么自以为是 以为我知道你需要什么
I shouldn't have been so presumptuous as to assume I knew what you needed.
无论是医学上还是心理上
Medically or psychologically.
这是你的忏悔吗
This is your penance?
我想帮你
I want to help.
以丈夫和父亲的身份
As a husband and a father.
你应该得到这样的帮助
You deserve that kind of help.
我把今天空出来了 从现在到洗澡的时候
I've cleared my whole day. From now until bath time,
我来负责照顾格蕾丝
I will be in charge of Grace.
在此期间 你想做什么就做什么 这段时间属于你
And you can do whatever you want during that time. That time is yours.
她今天要去 吉尔克里斯特医生那里检查 约翰
She has a checkup at Dr. Gilchrist's today, John.
我知道 11点30分
I know, at 11:30.
我有地址和电♥话♥ 已经写下来了
I've got the address and phone number already written down.
你想带她去
You wanna do this?
是的 但是为了你 我想为你这么做
I do. But for you. I want to do this for you.
如果有问题 你从吉尔克里斯特医生那里给我打电♥话♥
You'll call me at Dr. Gilchrist's if there's anything wrong?
我会的 享受安静和放松吧
I will. Enjoy the silence and relax.
哪怕很短暂也好
If only for a short time.
好 现在把宝宝给我吧
Okay. I'm ready for the baby now.
好 -好的
Okay. - It's okay.
好 没问题
Oh, yeah. I've got it.
好
Okay.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
是 我喜欢健身
Yeah, I love working out.
这...显而易见嘛
I mean-- Well, clearly.
是吧 我好像刚说过
Right? Like, I thought I just said that.
你说过 我其实是问你为什么喜欢健身
You did. I actually asked you why you like working out.
你问了 不是吗
You did, didn't you?
见鬼
Shit.
米切 你说你是在这里认识女友的
So, Mitch, you said you met your girlfriend here.
健身的社交属性对你来说重要吗
Is the social aspect of exercise important to you?
如果我让你在摄像机前采访我
If I let you interview me on camera,
你不会让我显得像个混♥蛋♥吧
you're not gonna make me sound like a dipshit, are you?
不会 -因为我上过一次新闻
No. - Because I was on the news once,
他们让我显得像个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
and they made me sound like a total dipshit.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
因为我有很多个方面
Because there's a lot of things that I am.
我吃很多肉 这对身体有好处
I do eat a lot of meat. That's good for you.
我喜欢在睡前服用镁元素 起床后吃些肌肉素
I love magnesium before I go to bed. Get up. Slam some creatine.
我深深地渴望着什么 这不可否认
There's no denying What I'm deeply craving
但我先打断你一下 我没有表现不好
But I'll stop you there I'm not misbehaving
那浓郁 天鹅绒般的口感
That rich and velvety taste
如此浓郁...
So rich, so rich
不会增加我的腰围
That won't add bulk to my waist
数字8
Figure 8s
如此浓郁 美味 数字8
So rich, delish, Figure 8s
如此浓郁 美味 数字8
So rich, delish, Figure 8s
你懂我意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
是 我真的...对 我...懂 -谢谢
Yeah, I really-- No, I-- Yeah. - Thank you.
我们休息五分钟
Let's take five.
我们休息五分钟 好 -好
Let's take five. Yeah. - Yeah.
馊主意必然带来糟糕的结果
A shitty idea yields a shitty result.
好吧 你为什么要我过来一趟
Okay then. Why'd you ask me to stop by?
不知道
I don't know.
这样我能觉得自己在这里是大材小用
So I could think I'm better than this,
还能让你有理由相信我
and you would have a reason to believe me?
我跟你讲
Let me tell you something.
你很肥 明白吗
You're fat, okay?
不是可爱的那种 而是很丑
Not where it's cute. Where it's ugly.
你的胳膊皮包骨头 屁♥股♥却又肥又大
You got skinny arms and a big, fat ass.
什么
What?
你说什么
What did you say?
你没听见
You didn't hear me?
我...很抱歉 我走神了
I-- Sorry, I just was, I just got distracted.
我刚才在想...什么 你能再说一次吗
I was thinking-- What? Could you just say that again?
你在这里当然是大材小用
You're definitely better than this.
是
Yeah.
对 我觉得你就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I thought you said.
好了 我们得回去了
Okay, we should get back.
昨晚约会如何
So, how was last night?
谢谢你等了两秒才问
Thank you for waiting two seconds before asking.
不客气...怎么样
Uh-huh. How was it?
还挺好的
It was nice, actually.
她叫什么 她念几年级
What's her name? What grade is she in?
好了
Okay.
她有宵禁吗 还是说她的父母很开明
Does she have a curfew, or are, like, her parents the more permissive type?
这不好笑 而且你猜得也不准
It's not funny. And also, it's not accurate.
好吧 我觉得这种猜测合情合理
Okay, I think it's a reasonable assumption.
是吗 我和一个十几岁的少女约会 我成了罪犯
Oh, yeah? That I went on a date with a teenager and I'm a felon?
好吧 你不是罪犯 但你是混♥蛋♥
Okay, you're not a felon, but you are a dirtbag.
真是谢谢你啊 没把我说成是罪犯
What a gift, you making that distinction.
你只和自己能控制的女人约会
I mean, you only date women you can control.
或至少是操纵
Or at least manipulate.
比如傻白甜的大一新生 临时保姆
Like doe-eyed freshmen, babysitters--
我有控制妮可莫拉吗
Did I have control over Nicole Maura?
不 她比我大五岁 而且是她吻的我
No. She was five years older than I was, and she kissed me.
我指的是你雇的临时保姆
I meant babysitters you'd hired.
你和山巅高中的妮可莫拉亲热了
You made out with Nicole Maura from Hillcrest High?
我们亲过一次 对 但“亲热”听起来好多了
We kissed once, yes, but "made out" sounds a lot better,
所以请用这个词
so, yeah, please use that terminology.
你觉得坚强而坚定的女人是威胁
You're threatened by women of strength and conviction.
不
No.
我说 这也没那么糟糕
Look, it's not like the worst thing in the world.
只是你可能不会去和任何成熟♥女♥性
It just means you're probably not going out for margaritas
一起喝玛格丽特酒了
with anyone all that fully-formed.
对了 我抓到玛雅往自己的私处涂牙膏
So, I caught Maya putting toothpaste on her vagina.
什么 -她说那里刺痛
What? - She said it tingled.
她是对的 没什么大不了的 我只是觉得应该告诉你
She's right. No big deal, just thought you might wanna know.
但是 你得买♥♥牙膏了 还有乐芝饼干
But you need more toothpaste. And Ritz Crackers.
嗨 小姑娘 准备好上学了吗
Hey, ready to go to school, baby girl?
好了 我想让黛比姑妈送我 -没问题 小家伙
Yep. I want Aunt Debbie to take me. - You got it, kid.
好
Yeah.
我告诉你吧 她37岁
She's 37, I'll have you know.
她叫阿尔玛
And her name is Alma,
她是来自西班牙安大路西亚的一名建筑师
and she's an architect from Andalusia, Spain.
那里是毕加索的故乡 -真悲哀
Where Picasso's from. - This is sad.
她有两个孩子 9岁和11岁 这是他们的年龄 不是名字
And she has two kids. Nine and 11. Those are their ages, not their names.
她最怕的东西是蛇
And her biggest fear is snakes.
好吧 -谁啊
Okay. - Who's that?
你不认识
Nobody that you know.
嘿 我们走吧 亲爱的
Hey, let's go, sweetie.
牙膏
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表