剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
我想如果我们能弄清楚玩具是从哪买♥♥的
I just think that if we could find out where we got the toy,
那我们就能查到品牌 找到包装盒并看看上面的说明
then we could get the brand and find the box and read the label,
那样我就能...我们就不那么害怕了
and then I could feel-- we could feel less scared.
那好像是个礼物
I think it was a gift.
我真的觉得我不会给她买♥♥农场主题的玩具
I really don't think I would have bought her a farm-themed toy.
罗莉外婆在我生日时送了我一套农场玩具
Grandma Lolli! Grandma Lolli bought me a farm set for my birthday.
真的 宝贝 你确定
Really? Are you sure, sweetie?
她说:“你妈妈永远不会给你买♥♥这个”
She said, "Your mommy would never buy you this."
这话很像罗莉祖母说的
That sounds exactly like Grandma Lolli.
真好 玛雅 好样的 好了
Very good. Great job, Maya. Okay.
我来打电♥话♥ 我没有负担
I can call. I don't have the baggage.
我可以
I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸 快来
Daddy, come here!
是的 他在这里
Yes, he's here right now.
她们在聊你
They're talking about you.
因为他还是她的父亲 我...
Because he's still her father, and I--
也许她不明白 我不知道 我...
Maybe it is confusing for her. I don't know. I--
妈妈 能不能别说了
Mother, can we not?
我只需要你想起在哪里买♥♥的玩具 因为...
I just need you to remember where you purchased the set because--
因为玛雅非常喜欢
because Maya loves it so much,
我打算在她朋友生日的时候送她一套
and I was planning on giving one to her friend for her birthday.
哪个朋友 珍妮S 珍妮G 珍妮...
Which friend? Jenny S.? Jenny G.? Jenny--
妈妈在骗罗莉的时候不要打断她 好吗
Don't interrupt Mommy when she's lying to Lolli, okay?
肚子感觉怎么样
Tummy check?
我有一点想大便
I feel a little like going.
好 便便时间到 我正需要听到这个
Okay, that's potty time. That's all I need to hear.
上来吧
All aboard.
我真的...
I really--
我不明白为什么这...
I don't understand why it's insu--
等等 你要买♥♥什么
Wait, what are you getting?
拜托 妈妈 别 请别挂电♥话♥
Please, Mother, don't. Please, don't get off the phone.
这是10美元
This is ten dollars.
是很多钱
It's a lot of money.
如果你上厕所 这钱就归你了 好吗
And all of it is yours if you just go to the bathroom, okay?
就放在这里等你来拿 好吗
It's gonna be right here waiting for you, all right?
嘿 女魔头有什么消息吗
Hey, any intel from Cruella?
其实有很多 - 好
A lot, actually. - Okay.
她找到了买♥♥玩具用的支票
She found the check that she bought the toy with.
了不起
That's impressive.
于是她打给了克莱姆森玩具店
So she called Clemson's Toys,
当然现在关门了 - 没那么了不起了
which is, of course, closed. - Less impressive.
但她因为园艺俱乐部认识克莱姆森太太
But she knows Mrs. Clemson from her garden club,
所以她打到他们家了 - 好
so she called their house. - Okay.
她和克莱姆森先生本人通话
And she got on the line with Mr. Clemson himself.
拱心石牌农场套装
Keystone Collectibles Farm and Barnyard Set.
罗莉外婆真可靠
Grandma Lolli coming through.
抱歉 - 没事
Sorry. - No.
太好了...是 - 没关系 好
Great. Great, good. Yeah. - That's fine. Yeah, no.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我去给图书馆咨♥询♥台的老太太打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go call the old ladies at the reference desk at the library,
祝我好运吧
so wish me luck.
现在9点了 - 她们肯定在
But it's nine o'clock. - They're there.
通宵都在
They'll be there all night.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
等我女儿最后从马桶上起来
Well, when my daughter is finally off of the can,
我们一家人都会过来
the entire family is coming down there.
会给咨♥询♥台的女士们 送甜点 我保证
Sweet treats for the ladies at the reference desk, I'll tell you that.
好的 乔伊斯 谢谢 拜拜
Okay, Joyce. Thank you. Bye.
天啊 我不管别人怎么说 图书馆太棒了
Oh, my God. I don't care what anyone says, the library is fucking cool as shit.
好吧 有好消息
Okay. Good news?
非常好的消息 她们查了玩具 - 然后呢
Great news. They looked up the toy set. - Yeah?
查了列出的每一种材料 没有有毒物质
They looked up every single material listed. Nothing toxic.
好 没有钡 - 没有钡
Okay! No barium? - No barium!
这就对了
And just like that,
我又爱上这个该死的国家了
I love this goddamn country again.
天啊 - 老天
Oh, man. - Oh, my God.
我不知道为什么吻你
I don't know what happened with that kiss thing.
我好像在一瞬间忘记了自己的生活
I think I just forgot for a second what my life actually was.
没什么
It was nothing.
我很感激我们弄清了状况
I'm just grateful that we figured this out.
齐心协力 - 是
Together. - Yeah.
我希望你知道
I want you to know that.
是 我也是
Yeah, me too.
因为你知道这...
Because, you know, it just--
你会接手 - 好的
And you will take over? - Okay. Yes.
你来负责管便便 - 好
You be the head of the poop patrol. - Okay. Uh-huh.
我就回家了
And I'm gonna go ahead and head home.
玩具猪被拉出来就打给我 好
And just give me a call when it emerges. Yeah.
好...合情合理
Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense.
我反正不睡了 你...走吧
I'm not going to sleep anyway, so you should go.
去休息吧 好 - 是 好
Get some rest. Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
没有爸爸我就不拉屎
I'm not pooping without Daddy.
真贴心 可是...
Well, that's very sweet, but--
我要全家一起吃披萨 否则我就不拉屎
I want a whole-family pizza party or no poop!
嗨 请进 你不必在外面等
Hey. Come on in. You don't have to wait out there.
8.5美元
That'll be 8.50.
天啊 真的
Wow. Really?
希望这些钱能够 分给你和同事一些
Well, I hope some of that is trickling down to you and your ilk.
该死...不...
Oh, shit. Shit. No. No, no.
我以为我有现金 可是没有
I thought I had cash in here, but I don't.
这里就没人有8.5美元
No one here has 8.50?
有 闭嘴 抱歉 这里当然有人有8.5美元
Yes, shut up. Sorry. Yes, people here do have 8.50.
我的前妻在这里
My ex-wife is here.
她有很多8.5美元 因为她很富
And she has lots of 8.50 'cause she's rich.
我只是丹尼
I am just Danny.
我说 我不希望不得不
Tell you what I would like to not have to do
去问我前妻要钱
is go ask my ex-wife,
当着我女儿的面 对 她也在
in front of my daughter who's also here...
就为了要8.5美元的披萨钱 好吗
for 8.50 to pay for this pizza, okay?
能帮帮我吗 救我一命
Can you help me out here? Can you save my life?
你了解法国奢侈品牌爱马仕吗
Are you familiar with the French luxury brand Hermès?
这是非卖♥♥品 是我妈妈的
This is not available. This is my mom's.
不 其实是我妻子的
Well, no, it's my wife's.
前妻 天啊
Ex-wife. Jesus Christ.
见鬼 今天...真不顺
Fuck. It's been a day.
现在是什么情况
What is going on right now?
你吸烟吗 我有大♥麻♥ 我可以用大♥麻♥付...
Do you smoke? Because I have grass. I can pay you in gra--
把披萨拿走吧
Just take the pizza.
送我了 - 是
I can have it? - Yeah.
天啊 特伦特...谢谢你 你救了我
Oh, my God. Trent. Trent, thank you. You saved me.
停止拥抱 否则我就收回披萨 - 好
End this hug, or I'll take it back. - Yes.
你说得对 公平合理
You're right. That's fair.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不知道你是否在乎 但这个牌子倒在外面
I don't know if you care or whatever, but this was knocked over outside.
也许是被藏在了灌木丛里
Or, like, hidden maybe, in the bushes.
总之 可能被车轧过了 也许是我♥干♥的
Anyway, it might have been ran over. It might have been by me.
(吉屋出♥售♥ 格雷迪谢尔顿 谢尔顿地♥产♥)
廉价披萨
Cheap pizza.
吃下去很要命 但我接受命运
It will destroy me, but I accept my fate.
就像斯库茨
Like Scoots.
你怎么敢这么说 天 - 斯库茨是什么
How dare you? God. - What's Scoots?
是一家餐厅 在凯特琳娜... - 是侵犯人♥权♥
It's a restaurant on Catalina... - A human rights violation.
那是一个岛
...which is an island.
是我和妈妈度蜜月的地方
Which is where your mom and I went for our honeymoon.
蜜月就是结婚后的假期
And a honeymoon is a vacation that you take after you get married.
我知道蜜月是什么 - 好
I know about honeymoons. - Okay.
蜜月期间的一个下午
So, one afternoon during our honeymoon,
你♥爸♥爸租了一艘帆船
your daddy rented a sailboat
带我出去
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表