剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
to take us out,
去看日落 喝香槟和...
and look at the sunset and sip champagne and--
亲亲抱抱什么的 - 没错
Kiss and stuff? - Exactly.
但我们乘船前先去了这家斯库茨餐厅
But before we got on the boat, we went to this restaurant, Scoots.
然后一切都变了
And then everything changed.
对 但不是立刻
Yeah. But not right away.
我们先去乘船了 那天天气非常好
We went out on the boat first, and, you know, it was a truly beautiful day.
是的 粉色的天空 风平浪静
It was. Pink skies, perfect weather.
这时大便开始了
That's when the pooping started.
船上有马桶吗
Did the boat have a potty?
有 这么说吧 旅途一开始
Yeah, well, let's just say at the beginning of the trip,
船上确实有马桶
the boat did have a potty,
可到了最后
and by the end...
爸爸把马桶拉坏了
Daddy broke the potty.
坐在马桶上看电视 美国梦啊
TV on the toilet. The American dream.
我打赌 此时此刻 里根正在这么做
I bet Reagan's doing the same thing as we speak.
想喝一杯吗 一杯葡萄酒 啤酒
You want a drink? Like a glass of wine, beer?
不...不了
No, no, I'm good.
好...当然想喝
Well, yeah. Yeah, of course, I do.
我不知道刚才为什么那么说
I don't know why I said that just now.
你最近喝什么葡萄酒
What kind of wine are you pouring these days?
我现在不想讨论这个
I don't wanna get into this right now.
我很累 而且我... - 行 好的
I'm really tired. And I just-- - Yeah. All right.
你本来打算告诉我还是想等我自己发现
Were you gonna tell me, or were you just gonna wait until I found out?
我当然是打算告诉你的 我们必须商讨后勤工作
Of course, I was gonna tell you. We have to work out the logistics.
你觉得我不在乎 我会对此无动于衷
Didn't think I would care? Like I wouldn't have feelings about it?
我知道你在乎 但照顾你的心情不...
I know you do. But your feelings aren't--
不再是我的责任了
aren't my job anymore.
是他吗
Is it him?
你要搬去和男友同居
Are you moving in with your boyfriend?
无可奉告
I don't have to tell you that.
我和卡洛斯分手了
Carlos and I broke up.
我在海边买♥♥了个房♥子
I bought a place at the beach.
在...不会是...
At-- Not the--
我们谈过 看过的房♥子
The place that we've talked about and looked at?
在洛杉矶 圣莫尼卡
In LA. Santa Monica.
茜拉 你讨厌洛杉矶
Sheila, you hate LA.
我们搬到圣迭戈就是因为你讨厌洛杉矶
We moved to San Diego because you hate LA.
我要抛下过往 重新开始
I'm starting over. Clean slate.
是啊 由约翰布里姆买♥♥单
Sure. Bought and paid for by John Breem.
我自己买♥♥单 去你的
Bought and paid for by me. Fuck you.
那天晚上我们只是在道别
We were just saying goodbye that night.
我无需向你解释
Not that I owe you an explanation for that.
当时你在上我的助理
While you were sleeping with my assistant.
“道别”是什么意思
What do you mean s-- "goodbye?"
他和他的妻子及家人去做原教旨主义者了
He's gone to be a fundamentalist with his wife and family.
你对此 心情如何
And how are you doing with that?
你真的在乎
Do you really care?
是啊 一直在乎
Yes. Always.
我很生气 嫉妒
I'm angry, and I'm jealous.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不是对她 是对他
Not of her, of him.
身后有如此可靠的家业
Having something so solid to return to.
是 听起来确实很棒
Yeah, that sounds pretty great.
好像拉出来了
I think it's coming out!
有谁想说点什么吗
Well, does anybody wanna say anything?
嘿 这样吧 不如你来吧
Hey, you know what? Why don't you do the honors?
是你辛苦换来的
You've earned it.
我爱你 一桶和一斗
I love you, a bushel and a peck
我爱你 我要抱着你的脖子
I love you with a hug around the neck
我爱你 大宝贝
I love you, my big girl.
爱你 玛雅 永远不变
Love you, Maya. Never change.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mommy.
我原谅你了 爸爸
And I forgive you, Daddy.
你不是故意开车吓人的 晚安
You didn't mean to drive scary. Night night.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我不在乎 - 是吗
I don't care. No. - Do you?
对 我不在乎
No, I don't care.
我犯了错 我很抱歉
I made a mistake. I am sorry.
这不是...
It isn't something...
说个没完没了
and go on and on and on about.
我不是...
I'm not...
现在回头看 我很高兴我们一直没养狗
You know, in retrospect, I'm glad we never got a dog.
我想我也是
Me too, I guess.
再多养一个活物 我们就受不了了
Just one too many things to keep alive.
原来这就是她当老鼠的原因
So that's why she was a mouse.
是 我对此感觉糟透了
Yeah. I feel like shit about it.
那又能改变什么呢
Well, what's that gonna change?
什么也改变不了
Nothing.
你和玛雅说起过马泰斯希利吗
Mattaes Healy, you ever talked to Maya about him?
你就这么想换个话题
You're that desperate to change the subject?
显然如此啊
Yeah, clearly.
没有 天啊 我为什么要说
No. God, no. Why would I?
因为他是你人生中的一部分
'Cause he's part of your life story.
我去听他关于斯多葛学派的讲座 完全是出于厌恶
You know, I took his Stoics lecture out of pure spite.
我觉得他不在乎 也没注意到你
I don't think he cared or noticed.
我都气疯了 他...向你求婚 你还答应了
I was so infuriated that he got to-- that he proposed to you, and you said yes.
答应了 但从没兑现
I never went through with it.
而且你也在和其他人约会
And you were seeing someone else too.
弗雷斯♥诺♥的艾伦
Ellen from Fresno.
是另一个学生 不是系主任
Another student, not a department chair.
但我只想要你
But all I wanted was you.
别这样
Don't do this.
你不会这样吗
You don't ever do that?
你从来不回头看 回想过去的时光
You don't ever look back and just kinda think about that time?
我努力不回头 我在向前走
I try not to. I'm moving forward.
这是重点 所以我需要一个新的开始 为了...
That's the whole point. This is why I need a fresh start, just to--
你努力不回头 就是说你有时...
You try not to. So that means that sometimes you--
我不会纠结于大学时的... - 情史
I don't pine over our college-- - Affair.
就是这样 你和我就是这么开始的
That's what it was. You and me. That's how we started.
我们的地下情
Our clandestine affair.
我知道 我不会去想
I know what it was. I don't think about it.
我不信
Well, I don't believe you.
时至今日 我从没见过你比当年更快乐
To this day, I have never seen you happier than you were then.
我们当时是孩子 孩子都很快乐 我们在演戏
We were children. Children are happy. We were playacting.
我们相爱了 也在做♥爱♥
We were in love, and we were making love.
我们20岁 不能算孩子了
And we were 20. We were hardly children.
那不是真正的生活
It wasn't real life.
可你喜欢
You liked it.
别跟我说我喜欢什么
Don't tell me what I like.
你已经不知道我喜欢什么了 我现在有其他事做
You don't know what I like anymore. I have other things now.
我的工作 - 我是说当年
My work. - Back then.
而且 我一生都在向人们 隐瞒自己的真实感受
And besides, I've been lying to people about my feelings my whole life.
我隐瞒得很好 一向如此
I'm very good at it. I always have been.
别这样
Don't do that.
别把我们当年的小世界说得一文不值
Don't minimize what we had in our little bubble.
我当时对你了如指掌
I knew you to your marrow back then.
那是很特别的
And it was special.
我们结束了 丹尼
We're over, Danny.
是 我知道 相信我
Yeah, I know. Believe me.
我只是想表达感激 好吗
I'm just talking about being grateful, okay?
我打赌约翰布里姆 对你和他的小世界也心存感激
And I bet John Breem was grateful too for whatever bubble you had with him.
你想吵架是吗
You wanna fight? Is that it?
不想 我只是...
No, I don't. I just--
我希望你承认当年的感情很好 很真实
I want you to admit that then was real and good.
行 当年很美好
Fine. Back then was good.
也许只有小世界才是对我有好处的地方
Maybe a bubble is the only place that's good for me.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
我该走了
I should go.
你醉得能开车了
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表