剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
一个人在酒店房♥间里看《豪门恩怨》
Watching Dynasty in my hotel room alone?
天啊 茜拉 去认识新朋友 社交 去游泳
Oh, my God, Sheila, meet people. Mingle. Take a swim.
或者和古铜色皮肤的肌肉男亲热
Maybe make out with a bronzed muscle man
穿紧身衣那种 然后...
in a leotard and then describe it...
跟我详细描述一下 -是
...to me in detail. - Right.
除非...
Unless...
你和卡洛斯还没确定关系吧
You and Carlos aren't exclusive yet, are you?
什么 不 我们什么关系都不算 -好
What? N-- We're not anything yet. - Okay. Good.
那就去找乐子吧 但一定要在11点前睡觉 好吗
Then just, you know, have fun. But be in bed by 11:00, right?
你明天还得继续工作呢 -好
You gotta rinse and repeat tomorrow. - Okay.
酒吧招待 她要再来一杯 谢谢
Bartender, she'll have another. Thanks.
爱你 要令我自豪啊 好吗
Love you. Make me proud, yeah?
紧身衣肌肉男 10点半前睡觉
Muscle man, leotard, bed by 10:30.
谁说女人不能拥有一切
Who says women can't do it all?
天啊 真对不...
Oh, Christ, I'm so s--
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系 小宝贝
All good, sunshine.
给 -谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
菲莉西亚
Felicia.
布莱克维尔 天啊
Blackwell. Oh, my goodness.
我妈妈以前有你们家全套塑身内衣
My mom used to own your entire shapewear collection.
过誉了 还显得我很老
Oh, well, that's very flattering. And aging.
你看起来美极了
You look spectacular.
你一定得把秘诀都告诉我
You're gonna have to tell me all your secrets.
秘诀不在于我做什么
Well, it's not what I do.
而是我不做什么
It's what I don't do.
那你是
And you are?
茜拉 茜拉鲁宾
Sheila. Sheila Rubin.
我就知道我认识你 你在电视直播上说我踏板的坏话
I knew I recognized you. You trashed my step on live TV.
那是个意外
That wasn't meant to happen.
一开始是 本来...
I mean, not at first. It was a--
你说得对 那东西就是垃圾
You were right. That thing was a hunk of junk.
我对新业务满意多了 你其实帮了我 亲爱的
I'm much happier with my new venture. You did me a favor, sweetheart.
那好吧 不用谢
Oh, well, you're welcome then.
这么说就有点过分了
I wouldn't go that far.
你的胯骨很漂亮
You have nice hip bones.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明天要为我的新系列修身吊带衫 举办一场时装秀
I'm putting on a fashion show tomorrow for my new line of slenderizing slips.
你想不想来当模特
How would you feel about participating as a model?
我不经常当模特
I don't do much modeling.
不 女人都很喜欢
Oh, no. Women love it.
我听说男人也喜欢
And I'm told the men enjoy themselves too.
好
Oh, yes.
不 这其实不是我的菜
No, it's not really my cup of milk.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
很高兴认识你们俩
And it was really lovely to meet you both.
很好 你请随意
Very well. Suit yourself.
简短问一句 你希望别人喜欢你吗
Quick question, do you wanna be liked?
名人就是比谁更受欢迎
Celebrity is a popularity contest, you know.
无论早晚
At some point,
你总会有闭嘴的一天
you're gonna have to give it a fucking rest.
女士 有人请你喝这个
Ma'am? Someone treated you to this.
我点的这杯是超烈的
I ordered it extra strong,
鉴于你刚才拒绝了菲莉西亚
considering how you shot down Felicia over there.
谢谢 -不 谢谢你的好戏
Thank you. - No, thank you for the show.
我不明白他们怎么能在 健身博览会上展示紧身束腰
I just don't understand how they can be showcasing girdles at a fitness expo.
都1983年了 老天
It's 1983, for Christ's sake.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我...很久之前明白了
I just-- I learned a long time ago
说“不”一时爽
that saying no feels so good in the moment,
但赚不到多少钱
but there's not a lot of money in it.
而我现在没有资本跟任何人疏远
And I can't afford to alienate anyone right now.
真的 我以为她更怕跟你疏远
Really? I would think she would be more afraid of alienating you.
跟你聊天真好
Well, it was so nice to chat,
我相信你一定得早点休...
and I'm sure you must have to tuck in early--
再来一杯如何
How about another drink?
我酒量不太行
I'm not really much of a drinker.
谁信啊
Oh, sure, you're not.
服务员 酒吧招待员
Bartender! Tender of the bar.
是 女士 没问题
Yes, ma'am. You got it.
这是什么 展会的男性区域
What is this? The male section of the expo?
这是健身区 他们明天不会在这里走模特
This is the fitness section where they won't be strutting down a runway tomorrow.
嘿 辅助我一下
Hey, spot me?
好
Okay.
你平常举这个
Is this what you usually lift?
我能行 -好
I can handle it. - Okay.
我的天 -天啊...
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God. Oh, my--
等等 快拿走 -快...
Wait, get it off me. - Get--
好吧 -我的天
Okay. - Oh, my God.
好吧 我说大话了
Okay, I lied.
我举不动
I can't do that.
我讨厌锻炼
I hate exercising.
你在开玩笑吧 你总开玩笑
You're joking, right? You joke a lot.
我确实总开玩笑 但现在没有 我讨厌锻炼
I do joke a lot, but I'm not kidding. I hate exercising.
我从来不锻炼 除了在表演的时候
I do it never, unless I'm on, you know, performing.
哪个更糟糕
What's worse?
是锻炼还是演一个被派来毁灭地球 身穿皮草比基尼的火♥辣♥外星人
Exercising or playing a hot alien sent to destroy Earth in a fur bikini?
你怎么会知道《温柔触手》的
How do you know about Tenderizing Tendrils?
我不知道 大家不都知道吗
I don't know. Doesn't everybody?
不 我私生活中没有一个人知道我参演
No. Nobody in my personal life even knows I was in that.
我一句台词都没有
I didn't have any speaking lines.
只有几个喊叫的镜头和一段很长的舞蹈
Just a few screams and a really long dance.
我一定是在深夜电影频道看到的
I must have seen it on a late-night movie channel.
你知道那种吧
You know, one of those?
当然
Of course.
如果你这么讨厌锻炼 你为什么退出自己的节目
So, if you hate exercise so much, why did you leave your show?
你是真不知道还是装不知道
You don't know? Or you're pretending not to?
你很了解我 就像研究过我似的
You sure do know a lot about me. Like you studied me or something.
才不是这样
That's not true.
好吧 我信你
Mkay. I believe you.
这事挺好笑的 准备笑吧
It's kind of a funny story, so get ready to laugh.
我发现我的联合主演...男联合主演
I found out that my costar-- my male costar--
他的角色不及我的一半重要 赚的钱却比我多一倍
was earning twice as much money for a part half as small.
于是我说:“明年 给我们付同样工资好不好 ”
So I said, "How 'bout next year you pay us the same?"
他们说...这里非常精彩
And they said-- You're gonna love this part.
他们说:“我们把你炒掉
They said, "How 'bout we fire you
并叫其他影视工作室 再也不理会你好不好 ”
and we tell all the other studios to never speak to you again?"
好笑吧
Isn't that a good one?
所以 不是你选择离开的
So, it wasn't your choice to leave?
他们把你炒掉了
They just kicked you out?
这就是娱乐圈
That's showbiz.
现在我在卖♥♥让人们中风的减肥药
Now I sell diet pills that give people strokes.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
没人真的死掉 -死了一个
Oh, well, no one's actually died. - One did.
你真是个好听众 我觉得和你很亲近
You're a really good listener. I feel really close to you.
我也是
Me too.
让电视去死吧
Screw television.
我真正的梦想
My real dream...
是成为一名舞台艺人
is to be a stage entertainer.
大舞台
The big stage.
百老汇 -维加斯
Broadway? - Vegas.
维加斯 对
Vegas. Yes.
是的
That's right.
那就是我的家 我住那里
That's my home right there. That's where I live.
在舞台上 像个明星
On the stage. Like a star.
(舞台灯光 右 中 左)
STAGE LIGHTS - R, C, L
这首歌♥送给我亲爱的朋友茜拉鲁宾
This one goes out to my dear friend Sheila Rubin.
你令我恼火
I've got you under my skin
我把你深埋心底
I've got you deep in the heart of me
深埋心底 你成了我的一部分
So deep in my heart You're really a part of me
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表