剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
我和父亲每人只有一件衣服
my father and I each owned just one suit of clothes.
每天晚上我都要洗衣服 然后挂起来
Every night, I did the wash and hung them out overnight.
早上穿上时衣服还是湿的
We had to put them on still damp in the morning.
有一次
Once,
我想到个好主意 把湿衣服放在火边
I got the brilliant idea to put the wet clothes near the fire
想让衣服干得快点
to speed up the drying.
然后我就去专心做晚餐
I turned my attention to cooking supper.
我到今天还清楚记得
I still remember it clearly.
必须要不断搅拌大麦米 否则锅会烧焦
You have to keep stirring the barley so the pot won't burn.
但是搅拌的时候我闻到了一股焦味
But while stirring, I smelled something.
跑到屋外时
When I ran outside,
我看到这么大一个洞
I found a hole this big…
在我父亲的衣袖上
in my father's sleeve.
烧出了一个洞
Burned right through.
那天晚上我被骂惨了
I was scolded very much that night.
你的父亲现在在哪
Where is your father now?
他走了
He's gone.
早已被人遗忘
Forgotten a long time ago.
雨怎么永远下不完
How is there so much rain in the world?
为什么偏偏都在影岛区下
And why must it all fall on Yeongdo?
为什么不去汉城
Why not Seoul?
或日本
Or Japan?
或中国
Or China?
善慈
Sunja!
快来帮忙
Come help us.
你最近是怎么回事
What's gotten into you?
你的女儿不想被人找到
Your daughter does not want to be found,
否则我一定会有发现的
otherwise I would have something for you.
所以没有任何进展
So, nothing then?
按理应该有的
But there has to be something.
任何消息都好
Anything!
没什么有用的消息
Nothing of use to you.
所以她就这样消失了
So she just disappeared and that's it?
悦子 在车里等我吧
Etsuko, wait for me in my car.
我来结款
I'll handle the payment.
我知道我不该有所期待 但是我们的钱白花了
I knew I shouldn't have expected anything but our money going down the drain.
我来处理吧
Leave it to me.
多谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
那么
So…
你知道些什么
what do you know?
日落时
At sunset,
按照传统习俗 天♥皇♥在他的父母墓旁埋葬
the Emperor was buried next to his parents as per tradition.
遗体以三台灵柩下葬 随葬品中包括一些个人物品
His body lies in three coffins, along with some personal items.
最后一次有她的踪迹是八个月前在东京
The last sign of her was eight months ago in Tokyo.
你说什么
What?
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
这个…
Well…
她在泡泡浴店工作
she was working at a soapland.
她有很多顾客
She had many clients.
喂
Yes?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
听到你的声音感觉好奇怪
So strange to hear your voice now.
汉娜 真的是你吗
Hana, is that really you?
你真的忘了我的声音
Have you really forgotten my voice?
还有你那是什么口音
And what's with your accent?
汉娜 我很想念你
Hana, I missed you.
别说笑了
Quit joking around.
我打赌你之前根本没想过我
Bet you haven't even thought of me till now.
不是的
That's not true.
下雨只有这个好处
The only good thing to come from rain.
树林会长出许多蘑菇
The woods will be full of mushrooms.
现在吗
Now?
有何不可
Why not?
摘一些回去给你母亲做汤
Take a batch home for your mother to make soup.
但是还要洗衣服
But the laundry.
我们现在有两双手了
There's two of us now.
所以可以节省一半时间
It'll take half the time.
你是怎么找到我的号♥码的
How did you find my number?
你瞧吧 大家都低估我
You see, everyone underestimates me.
就连你也是
Even you.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你的问题好无聊
What boring questions.
不如问问我是不是还那么漂亮
Ask me, instead, if I'm still beautiful.
你是不是还那么漂亮
Are you still beautiful?
如果我闭上眼睛
If I close my eyes,
有时还能看见我们一起的情景
sometimes I can still see the two of us.
我们当时对未来满怀希望 对吗
We were so full of hope, weren't we?
我们那时还是孩子
We were children.
不 并不是
No, that's not true.
我们聪明 自♥由♥
We were wise, and we were free.
拜托 告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are, please.
就算我告诉你 你也不知道该怎么找到我
If I told you, you wouldn't even know how to get to me.
我会找到你
I will find you.
所罗门 我已经身处黑暗了
I'm in that darkness, Solomon.
我在黑暗中太久 已经找不到出口
I've been here for so long now I don't know how to find my way out.
就算是你
Even you…
也无法找到我
you can't find me.
悦子小姐一直在找你
Etsuko-san's been looking for you.
别对她说一个字
Don't say anything to her.
否则我发誓再也不会打过来
If you do, I swear, I'll never call again.
但她仍然会梦见你
But she still dreams of you.
我要挂了 我是说真的
I'll hang up! I mean it.
你为什么离开 为什么离开我们
Why did you go? Why did you leave us?
那不是我的选择 你是知道的
It wasn't my choice, you know that!
我不想离开
I didn't want to go.
我不想离开你
I didn't want to leave you!
但你离开是好事
But it was good that you left.
你现在听起来像个美国人了
You sound like such an American now.
还有你身边的那个女人
And that woman, the one next to you,
你对她有意思 是吧
you have a thing for her, don't you?
但我最讨厌那种女生了
But girls like that, I hate them.
你在监视我吗
Are you watching me now?
不 现在没有
No, not now.
我困了
I'm feeling sleepy.
等等
Wait!
我有好多事要告诉你
There are so many things I have to tell you.
不能告诉其他人的事
Things I can't tell anyone.
知道你还需要我 我很开心
It's good to hear you still need me.
我感觉好一点了
I feel better.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我会再打来的
I'll call again.
什么时候
When?
可以打的时候
When I can.
汉娜
Hana?
汉娜
Hana?
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表