剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
But even with that,
我希望你赌一把
I want you to take that bet.
你要去美国
You're going to America.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你总说我们是搭档
You're always saying we're a team.
我们永远都肩并肩
That we'll always be together.
也许是时候改变看法了
Maybe it's time for us to shift our perspective.
如果你能高飞 为什么甘于仰望天空
Why stay buried in the ground when you can soar up instead?
是时候往高处走了
It's time to look higher.
汉水
Hansu.
你有机会做我永远做不到的事
You have a real chance to do things that I never could.
夜空中有两颗星
In the night sky, there are two stars.
也许看起来很近 但事实上 它们相隔很远 很远
And they may look close to one another, but in truth, they are far apart.
是我们无法想象的距离
A distance we cannot possibly fathom.
但即便如此
But even so,
在地面上
from down here,
它们似乎无法分离
they look inseparable.
对不对
Don't they?
我想举杯
A toast.
这该死的是什么
What the hell is this?
我从没做过这种事
I've never done this before.
我发誓
I swear.
我借了一点钱
I borrowed a little money.
我本打算拿到工资后立即还回来
I was going to return it as soon as I got paid.
我急需那笔钱
I needed the money right away,
否则我会问您的
otherwise, I would've asked you.
我感到很难堪
I'm so ashamed.
请给我几小时 我会拿到钱
Please, give me a few hours. I'll get the money.
你知道如果逃跑会是什么下场
You know what'll happen if you run.
我能去哪里呢
But where would I go?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
我绝不会让他看到我逃跑
I would never allow him to see me run away.
正午钟声前回来
You have until the noon bell rings.
是 正午
Yes, by noon.
我保证
I promise.
我警告过你那个女孩是个麻烦
I warned you that girl was trouble.
爸爸
Father.
爸爸
Father!
是多少钱
How much money was it?
200日元
Two hundred.
但你也听到了
But you heard me.
我本打算立即还清
I was going to pay it back.
你偷了钱
But you stole that money!
不
No.
她向我乞求 我能怎么做
She begged me. What could I do?
拒绝
You tell her you're not going to do it!
在你看来很容易
It's all so simple to you, isn't it, Hansu?
因为你从未和女人交往过
Because you've never been with a woman.
但总有一天你会堕入爱河
But one day, you will fall in love,
你也会因为她失去理智
and you will lose yourself to her.
我不会像你这样
I'd never do that.
绝对不会
Not what you did.
真的很抱歉 为你惹来这么多麻烦
I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
但我没想到你会做这样的事
But I didn't think you'd go that far.
你知道我没有钱
You know I am a poor man.
是
Yes.
那么
Well…
木已成舟
What's done is done.
但我必须立即还钱
But I must return the money right away.
现在还剩多少
How much is left?
你能把买♥♥的东西退回去吗
Can you return what you bought?
那不是给我的
It wasn't for me.
是给一个朋友的
The money was for a friend.
你把钱借人了
You loaned the money?
不是
No.
我拿不回那笔钱了
I will never see that money again.
他…就是那样
He's-- That's just who he is.
你是我认识的最聪明的人 但是…
You are the smartest man I know, and yet…
我去找霍尔姆斯先生
I'll go and see Mr. Holmes.
不行
No, son.
如果把情况告诉他
If I tell him the situation,
他一定会借钱的
I know he'll loan me the money.
如果他为此决定不带你去美国呢
And if he decides not to take you to America then?
现在谁还在乎那个
Who cares about that now?
你不知道良一这样的人多危险吗
Don't you understand how dangerous a man Ryochi is?
你一定要去 没有讨论的余地
You're going. That's final.
我不去
- I won't.
白眼狼
- You ingrate!
我为你牺牲了那么多 你竟敢不听我的话
After all I sacrificed for you, you dare disobey me?
爸爸
Father.
从你眼里
In your eyes,
我看到了一个可笑男人的倒影
I see the reflection of a ridiculous man.
我眼中的你不是这样
That's not how I see you.
滚…
Go! Go!
我要你登上那艘船
I want you to get on that ship
离开这个破烂地方
and get the hell out of this wretched place!
我不会走的
No! I won't go!
听好了
Listen!
走吧
Go.
永远别回来
Don't ever come back.
永远
Never!
我不愿意
I refuse.
我不会离开你
I'm not going to leave you behind.
我再也不想见到你 听见了没
I never want to see you again!
从此就靠你自己了 快滚
You're on your own! Get out of here!
爸爸
Father…
以后
From now on,
你就当我死了吧
you must kill me in your heart.
这样对你更好
You will be better for it.
这是唯一的办法
It is the only way.
止步 你不会想看到这个情景
Stop. You don't want to see this.
我会在这里工作 直到还清债
I'll work here until the debt is paid.
这事与他无关
This doesn't involve him.
请放他走
Please let him go.
无论要工作多少小时都可以
I'll work as many hours as it takes.
甚至不用付我钱
I don't even need to be paid.
但不能让我儿子牵涉进来
But my son must not be part of this.
你觉得当人们听说
What do you think happens
你在我眼皮底下偷东西 而我什么也不做 他们会怎么看
when people hear you stole from me and I did nothing?
这个世上最重要的就是名声
In this world, how you are seen is everything.
这种耻辱一辈子都无法抹去
And this kind of shame follows you.
我不在乎自己
I don't care about me.
我只在乎我的儿子
All I think about is my son.
请他做家庭教师的那家人要带他去美国
The family he tutors for is taking him to America.
如果你让我死 我无所谓
If you tell me to die, I'll die!
但他再也不会有这样的机会了
But he'll never get this chance again.
请放他走
Please, leave him be.
这个债就让我一人来还
This debt must be mine to pay.
老板
Boss!
爸爸
Father…
爸爸 起来
Get up, Father.
元太
Genta.
父亲的爱是神圣的
A father's love is a noble thing.
我也是一个父亲
I'm a father myself.
但是做首领的人
But the man at the top
必须要维持权威 即使那只是一种幻象
needs to maintain order, even if it's just an illusion.
我认为宽容更强大
I believe generosity can be more powerful.
那就让我们瞧瞧你用宽容能走多远 小子
And let's see how far you get with that generosity, kid.
怎么…
What the--
快离开这里 汉水 快跑
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表