剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
and crush a soldier's head with it…
用他的鲜血给我冰冷的手保暖
to warm my cold hands with his blood.
光是知道少了一只蟑螂 在我们的土地上游荡
Just knowing there's one less cockroach roaming our land,
已经让我感到十足的喜悦了
that would give me pure joy!
别说这种话
Stop this talk now.
心太累了
It's too much…
带着这份仇恨生活
living with this hate.
和我们一样
Just like us…
我们的孩子都会受到诅咒
our children will be cursed.
这一切将如何终结
How will this ever end?
你怎么不阻止他
Why didn't you stop him?
我要怎么阻止他
How could I have stopped him?
要是有谁说出去…
If anyone talks…
不会的
They won't.
他们已经在我们这住了几个月了
They've slept under our roof for months now.
只要一个人…
It only takes one to--
别说了
Hush now.
冷静点
Calm yourself.
我们没做错什么 他们为什么会逮捕我们
We've done nothing wrong. Why would they arrest us?
他说了那种话 我们还继续为他提供食宿 这是不对的吧
After talk like that, we continue to feed and house him. Isn't that wrong?
如果日本人把我们抓走
If the Japanese come for us,
谁来照顾善慈
who takes care of Sunja?
别担心 不会有问题的
It will all work out, you'll see.
这你也无法肯定…
You don't know that--
先生 吃饱了吗
Mister, is your belly full?
夫人
Ma'am,
你的厨艺真好 你对我们太好了
you feed us so well. You are too good to us.
善慈 怎么了
Sunja, what is it?
昨晚你说了蠢话
Last night you said stupid things,
现在大家都怕了
and everyone's scared now.
怕 谁怕了
Scared? Who's scared?
所有人 没有人说出来 但是他们希望你离开
All of them. No one says it, but they want you to go.
但我能去哪呢 我无家可归
But where would I go? I have nowhere.
随便你 只要你离开就好
Anywhere. Just go.
善慈
Sunja,
我只是喝多了
I just drank too much.
那不过是一个受够了压♥迫♥的人 所说的冲动之言
Those were the reckless words of a man tired of feeling so small.
你懂的 对吗
You understand, right?
不
No.
我不想砸死日本人
I don't want to crush the head of a Japanese man.
我不想失去我的爸妈
And I don't want to lose my mother and father.
如果只剩我一人
To be alone…
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
善慈 仔细听我说
Sunja, listen well.
忘了我说过的话
Forget the things I said.
我已经不知道该如何 在这个世界上活下去
I'm a man who no longer knows how to live in this world.
明白吗
Understand?
那就好
Good.
你们最后见到渔民宋氏是什么时候
When did you last see Fisherman Song?
几天前
It's been a few days.
你觉得他可能去哪了
Where do you think he might have gone?
很抱歉 我不清楚他的去向
I am sorry. I don't know his business.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
我们以前从未发现他有任何反叛倾向
We never saw signs of disloyalty in him before.
但他把所有家当都留下了
But he left all his things behind.
他还欠我们两个月的房♥租
And he still owes us two months' rent.
有争议的那个晚上呢
And the night in question?
他喝了太多酒
He had too much to drink.
你觉得这个借口合理
You believe that excuses him?
不 完全不合理
No, not at all.
我们都为他的话感到震惊
We were all terribly shocked by his words.
但你没有举报他
But you didn't report him.
发现这样的反贼
If you see such a traitorous man,
你有责任举报他
it's your duty to report him.
- 长官… - 你竟敢打断我
- Sir-- - How dare you interrupt?
我们把我们的发展成果 创新技术还有教育提供给这些白♥痴♥
We give our progress, our innovations, our education to these idiots,
结果他们只会对我们撒谎
only to be lied to our faces.
冷静点
Calm down.
给他们一个警告就好
Let's just end this with a warning.
也许我们对他们太宽松了
Maybe we've gotten too soft on them.
我们没有选择
We had no choice.
如果逼得太紧 他们会爆发的
Push them too hard, and they'll explode.
没有下一次了
You don't get a second chance.
知道他的下落就告诉我们
Tell us if you hear about his whereabouts.
女士 你的厨艺我早有耳闻
Miss, I've heard much praise of your cooking.
我有机会一定来尝尝 看人们说的是不是真的
I must visit to see if what they say is true.
随时欢迎
Anytime, you are welcome.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他怎么知道要逃跑
How did he know to run away?
有人警告他了吗
Did someone warn him?
我什么都没说
I said nothing.
我们不可能吃完这些 你做太多了
There's no way we can eat all of this. You're making too much.
你必须吃
You have to eat.
照照镜子看看你自己
Look at yourself in the mirror!
瘦得皮包骨了
All skin and bones.
放葱
Put the green onions in.
快冲冷水
Run it under cold water.
你显然忙得没时间做饭 和你♥爸♥一样
Clearly you're too busy to cook, just like your dad.
你们俩都是工作狂
You both work too much.
我让他把弹珠机游戏厅卖♥♥了
I told him to sell the pachinko parlor.
房♥地♥产♥行业发展势头好 他应该投资商♥铺♥或公♥寓♥
Real estate is booming, so he should invest in stores or apartments.
- 他还没告诉你 - 什么
- So he hasn't told you? - What?
他要开第二间游戏厅
He's opening a second parlor.
别这副表情
Get that look off your face.
你知道他一直在考虑这事
You know he's been thinking about it.
他的钱从哪来
Where's he getting the money?
银行
The bank.
现在都这样
That's what everyone does now.
他为自己打造的生意王国而自豪
He's proud of what he's built.
他不需要听你说你为此感到羞耻
And he doesn't need to hear your shame.
谁说我感到羞耻
Who said anything about shame?
你不用说出口
You don't need to say it.
我这辈子见得多了 知道羞耻的样子
I've gone through enough in my life to know how it smells.
给我一颗蛋
Bring me an egg.
对我说实话
Be honest.
你会回去 你不会留下
You're going back? You're not staying?
这是在做什么
What is this?
也许你父亲能欺骗自己 认为我们韩国人在这里的境况已改变
Your father may fool himself into thinking things have changed here for us Koreans,
但我更清楚
but I know better.
你在美国可以远离危险
You're safer in America.
什么危险
Safe from what exactly?
所罗门
Solomon?
- 所罗门 - 悦子小姐
- Solomon! - Etsuko-san !
真抱歉 餐厅太忙了 我脱不了身
I'm sorry but the restaurant was so busy. I couldn't leave earlier.
一整周都人手不够
We've been understaffed all week.
你的爸爸说他没空来接我
And your dad said he was too busy to come pick me up.
不过瞧瞧你 越来越帅了
But look at you. You've gotten so handsome.
人生真不公平
Oh, how unfair life is.
所罗门 你越长越帅
You're not supposed to get better-looking, Solomon,
我则是皱纹越长越多
while I just get more wrinkles.
悦子小姐 你在说什么啊
What are you saying, Etsuko-san ?
你一点都没变老
You've hardly aged.
瞧吧 你这张嘴啊
See? This is it.
所以美国的姑娘一定都很爱你
Why, those American girls must love you.
我知道
I know.
嘿 葱饼
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表