剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
but my family was so poor
没钱送我们上学 连男孩都是
they couldn't afford school, even for the boys.
奶奶
Grandmother,
我妈妈觉得女孩没必要上学
my mother didn't see the point in sending girls to school.
那你一定也懂
Then you understand.
与世隔绝的感觉
That feeling of being so separate from the world.
我总是感到羞耻或害怕
I was always either ashamed or afraid.
我会因为自己的孩子学会识字而生他们气
I'd get angry at my own children for learning how to read.
我担心他们会看不起我
I was worried they'd look down on me.
不过你瞧 我是班里第三名
But look, number three in my class!
差一点就是第二名
I was almost second.
真厉害
Wow!
你尝出来了吗
You taste it, don't you?
但怎么可能呢
But how?
我认识的一个女人隔几个月就回去看女儿
A woman I know visits her daughter every few months.
她总是装满两箱送过来
She always brings home two suitcases full.
奶奶 怎么了
Grandmother, what is it?
再尝尝米饭
Taste the rice again.
你瞧吧
Look at that!
年轻人都尝不出区别
Young people don't know the difference.
这是我们故乡的大米
This is rice grown in our country.
你怎么尝出来的
How can you tell?
谷味更浓
It's nuttier.
比较甜 而且更有劲道
A bit sweeter, with a harder chew to it.
当年白米是奢侈品
Back then, white rice was a luxury.
我们种植 但他们会拿走
We grew it, but they took it all.
但如今我们餐餐吃白米饭
But now we eat white rice at every meal,
都注意不到了
and we don't even notice it.
你觉得那是好事吗
And you think that's a good thing?
我刚来这个国家时
When I first came to this country,
我们一贫如洗
we had so little money.
我们住在大阪
We lived in Osaka.
我记得经过火车站附近的食物摊档
I remember walking by the food stalls near the train station,
我会想象每个菜的味道
and I would try to imagine what each dish tasted like.
我的想象力显然很好
I must've gotten pretty good at it.
会想得流口水
My mouth actually watered.
就像我第一次闻到咖啡
Like the first time I smelled coffee.
我觉得那是世上最香的气味
I thought it was the most wonderful smell.
几年后才第一次喝
It was years before I finally had my first sip--
- 原来那么苦 - 没错
- So bitter! - Exactly!
和我想象中完全不同
Not at all what I imagined.
但如今啊
But these days,
我不再有饥饿的感觉
I don't even get hungry.
到时间就吃饭
I eat because it's time.
我不再自己做泡菜
I no longer make my own kimchi.
而是花300日元买♥♥一罐
I buy it for 300 yen a jar.
过去
Back in the day…
我要卖♥♥光一车泡菜才能赚到这么多钱
I would've had to sell out my entire cart to make that much.
这米饭让我想起…
This rice reminds me--
让我想起我母亲
It reminds me of my mother,
我出嫁的那天
the day I got married.
奶奶
Grandmother,
怎么了
what is it?
我太失态了
I'm just being ridiculous.
- 抱歉 我们不该过来… - 别评判她的眼泪
- I'm sorry. We shouldn't have come-- - Don't look down on her tears.
她有资格这样哭
She earned the right to those.
我知道你不认识我
I know you do not know me…
但别担心
but do not worry.
我会尽我所能照顾你
I will take care of you as best I can.
你回去过吗
Have you returned home?
回过两次
Twice.
一次是在1970年代 第二次是几年前
Once in the '70s, then again a few years ago.
你呢
And you?
一开始我们没钱
At first, there wasn't enough money,
后来是没时间
then not enough time.
现在也没必要了
I don't see the point of it now.
我听说一切都已消失
It's all gone, from what I hear.
对 变了很多
Yes, much has changed.
但是再在那街上走走 听故乡的话
But to walk the street and hear your own language,
闻闻家乡菜的气味
to smell our own food.
脚下的土地感觉都不一样
The ground beneath your feet feels different.
那一刻你的灵魂会知道
And that's when your soul knows…
这片土地才是我的故土
this land really is my home.
所以我们才会回去
That's the reason why we go.
我的嫂子…
My sister-in-law--
我的嫂子几天前过世了
My sister-in-law passed a few days ago.
她是个很好的人
She was such a good person.
虽然她有自己的心愿
Even though her heart yearned for more,
但她总是先为我们着想
she thought of us first.
我的嫂子…
My sister-in-law--
我的嫂子
My sister-in-law,
要是她能再回一次家
if only she could have gone back once more.
她该有多开心啊
How happy that would've made her.
现在…
And now--
现在已经来不及了
Now it's too late.
你还来得及
It's not too late for you.
不是吗
Isn't that so?
你啊
You.
你对我们的故土甚至都不好奇
You're not even curious about our land.
但你觉得把奶奶带来 她能说服我卖♥♥土地
But you thought if you brought your grandmother, she'd get me to sell?
是的
Yes.
你真是没心没肺
You're a pitiless one.
你不觉得羞愧吗
Have you no shame?
我不是要夺走您的东西
I'm not stealing from you.
我们不是要欺骗您
No one's out to get you.
我们想为您提供一大笔钱
We're offering you a fortune.
您不感激
But instead of being grateful,
反而像是经历了什么不公一样
you act like there's some injustice here.
现在世道不同了
Things are different now.
该他们赎罪了
It's their turn to account to us.
你真的信那个
And you really believe that?
是的
Yes.
妈妈
Mother.
他终于退烧了
His fever's finally broken.
我们应该煮点粥
We should make some porridge.
妈妈
Mother…
我必须和你谈谈
I must speak with you.
怎么了
What?
是谁对你做出的事
Who did this to you?
告诉我他的名字
Name him!
告诉我
Tell me.
是他逼迫你的吗
Did he force himself upon you?
不是
No.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that--
那你为什么要护着他
Then why are you protecting him?
是什么样的懦夫 会做出这种事又不愿负责
What kind of coward does this and refuses to own up to it?
我以为你是个心里有数的女孩 是我想错了
It was my mistake thinking you were a sensible girl.
你怎么能这么愚蠢
How could you be so stupid?
妈妈
Mother…
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道这对你来说意味着什么
You know what this means for you now.
对这个宝宝意味着什么
For this baby.
你知道吗
Do you know?
善慈
Sunja…
没有可能让他娶你吗
is there no way to get him to marry you?
妈妈 已经结束了
It's done, Mother.
他已经离开了
He's gone.
我不过是个傻瓜
I was just a fool.
我懂了
I see it now.
那个女人想在那座房♥子里离世
That woman wants to die in that house.
你还不明白吗
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表