剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
Get out of here! Hansu, run!
汉水
Hansu!
汉水
Hansu!
汉水
Hansu!
汉水
Hansu!
汉水
Hansu!
汉水
Hansu!
(午后12点10分)
快点 快走
Snap out of it! Move!
去地势高的地方
Get to higher ground!
可能还有余震 快跑
There may be more aftershocks. Run!
这边
This way!
我们只能等地震过去
We'll have to wait it out.
你真的会下手吗
Would you really have done it?
你原本会杀了我父亲吗
Would you have killed my father?
为了他的尊严
For the sake of his honor,
他必须还债
he had a debt to pay.
但是他这样死去…
But the death he got…
来到这里后
Since coming here,
我不得不看着父亲承受各种各样的羞辱
I've had to watch my father endure so many humiliations.
我怎能这样离他而去…
And for me to just leave him like that…
我知道你父亲是放下尊严来我手下干活的
I know your father had to swallow his pride to work for me.
所以你不能让他白白牺牲
So don't go wasting that sacrifice of his.
你知道自己该做什么
You know what you must do.
跟着你那个美♥国♥佬♥家庭走 听到没
Follow that Yankee family of yours, you hear me?
把这一切都忘了 包括他
And forget all this, even him.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
他是我父亲
He's my father.
-我只有他 -站起来
-He's all I ever had-- -Stand up!
看清楚了
Take a good look!
今天经历了磨难的不只你一个
You're not the only one suffering today.
今天多了无数的孤儿
Today, there are countless new orphans.
但在这样的时期
But in times like these,
人要创造自己的命运
a man forges his destiny.
有的人历经苦难后开始新生活
There will be those who suffer and move on.
有的人则陷于痛苦而无法自拔
And those who can only wallow in their miseries.
别成为那种傻瓜
Don't be one of those fools.
我去找我的家人了
I'm going to find my family.
你走吧
You get moving.
去找你的新生活
Go grab that new life.
汉水
Hansu?
安德鲁
Andrew.
瞧瞧你 天啊
Look at you. My God.
你父亲在哪
Where's your father?
汉水
Oh, Hansu.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
你还是会和我们一起走 对吗
You're still coming with us, aren't you?
你要知道我们不会回来了
You must know, we won't be coming back.
我想去
I want to go.
请把这些都装好
Please finish loading all this.
安德鲁 银烛台在管家的储藏室里
Oh, and, Andrew, the silver candelabrum. It's in the, uh, butler's pantry.
他不能回到房♥子里
He can't go back in the house.
他很快的 好吗
He'll be swift. Won't you now?
来帮我一把
Uh, lend me a hand here.
等等
Hold on.
好 我们必须走了
Yes, we must go.
霍尔姆斯先生呢
Mr. Holmes?
他…
Oh, he--
他先去准备船了 我们立即就乘船离开
He went ahead to get the boat ready. We set sail right away.
别管推车了
Leave the cart.
路已经毁了
The roads, they are gone.
我们要怎么去海边
How are we going to make it to the water?
-不 我们不能走那边 -这是唯一的路
- No, we can't go down there. - It is the only way.
别管推车了
Forget the cart.
路全都毁了
The roads are all gone.
去找你们的家人吧
Find your families.
-妈妈 -安德鲁
- Mom? - Andrew!
-妈妈 -霍尔姆斯太太
- Mom! - Mrs. Holmes!
妈妈 汉水
Mom! Hansu!
安德鲁
Andrew!
妈妈 快点 这边 快跑
Mom, hurry! This way! Run!
你
You!
(晚上8点48分)
怎么回事
What is it?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
可以出来了
You can come out now.
不用再躲了
You don't need to hide anymore.
出来吧
Come on out now.
我在这
I'm here.
请坐
Please sit.
你有清酒吗
Do you have any sake?
很不幸 都被大地喝完了
Unfortunately, the ground drank it all up.
我们有茶
We can serve tea.
你家人安全吗
Was your family safe?
我没能回家 庙旁边的桥坍了
I haven't been able to get home. The bridge by the temple collapsed.
车站后面的道路都起火了
And the roads behind the station are in flames.
碰见你时我正要去公园边的桥
I was on my way to the bridge by the park when I ran into you.
但如果留在这条路上 也许我会与他们相遇
But if we stay on this road, I should be able to reach them.
希望他们平安无事
I hope they're safe.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's happened?
根岸监狱发生大规模越狱
There's been a huge jailbreak at Negishi Prison.
逃狱的人里有300个朝鲜囚犯
Three hundred Korean prisoners are among the escapees.
他们正朝这个方向来
Now they're headed this way.
听说他们已经策划越狱一段时间了
Hear they've been planning this escape for a while.
他们利用这次灾害作为掩护
Now they're taking advantage of the disaster as their cover.
否则他们能怎样
What are they supposed to do?
活活烧死
Burn to death?
但谁知道他们会惹什么麻烦
But who knows what trouble they'll cause.
我们的女人和孩子都在街上
Our women and children are in the streets.
要怎么保护他们不被这些恶徒侵害
How do we protect them from such dangerous elements?
冷静点
Calm down.
你没听说吗 一帮朝鲜暴民逃狱了
Have you heard? A gang of Koreans have escaped!
他们走来这边需要好几个小时…
It'll take them hours to walk here--
据说他们已经到了 听说他们在趁火打劫
Apparently, they're here, and I hear they're looting.
女士 这是你在哪听说的
Miss, where are you hearing this?
-你是谁 -提问的人 你还没回答
-Who are you? -The one asking questions. Now answer.
别喝井里的水
Don't drink the water from the well.
他们说朝鲜人在水里投毒了
They're saying the Koreans have poisoned it.
别散播这些没根据的谣言
Stop spreading baseless rumors.
走吧 我得去找家人
Come. I have to find my family.
谢谢 我欠你多少钱
Thank you. What do I owe you?
今天就算免费的
Today, nothing.
出了什么情况 跟紧点
Something's happening. Stay close.
他和他们在一起 能信任他吗
He's one of them. How can we trust him?
救救我们
Help us! Help us!
我认识农场主
I know the barn's owner.
去农场
Go to the barn.
他会让你们藏在里面的
He'll be okay letting you hide in there.
快点 快去
Be quick! Hurry!
-他在说什么 -他认识农场主
-What is he saying? -He knows the owner.
让你们去农场 快点
It's OK, go in the barn. Hurry!
你应该和他们一起藏起来
You should hide with them as well.
没时间了 到车上去
No time. Get in the cart!
快点
Hurry!
别动 连气都别出
Don't move. Don't even breathe.
-快 -找到他们
- Hurry! - Find them!
四个男人跑到这边了 他们去哪里了
Four men ran this way. Where'd they go?
他们做了什么
What did they do?
我听说城中到处是朝鲜暴民
I'm hearing the Koreans are rioting all over the city.
还有更多
There's more.
闯进坍塌的房♥屋 偷走贵重物品
Going into fallen houses, stealing anything of value.
我们必须抓到他们 否则他们会偷走一切
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表