剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
Papa, no one's going to hire me now.
唯一愿意与我共事的
The only one who'll work with me
是吉井先生
is Mr. Yoshii.
他有一天来找我了
He came to see me the other day.
他听说了我的事
He heard what happened.
我不在乎他有什么提议
I don't care what he's offering.
你不能和那人有任何瓜葛
You will have nothing to do with him!
他想开弹珠游戏厅…
-He wants to open pachinko parlors--
弹珠游戏厅 你
-Pachinko? You?
你和奶奶总说不需要感到羞耻…
You and Grandmother say there's no shame in it.
那是对我来说 但是我儿子
For me, yes, but for my son?
我知道吉井对你说了哪些糊弄人的话
I know that bullshit Yoshii fed you.
他说都是合法合规的
He said it was all legitimate,
对不对
didn't he?
知道我为什么知道吗
You know how I know?
因为他的祖父曾对我说过一模一样的话
Because his grandfather once said the same thing to me.
和你一样 当年我也急功近利
Like you, I wanted too much, too fast.
但多亏了你的母亲 和祖母 我没有走上那条路
But thanks to your mother and grandmother, I was spared that fate.
如果没有她们 谁知道会发生什么
If it weren't for them, who knows what would've happened.
那是很久以前的事了
That happened a long time ago.
吉井守没有牵涉那…
Mamoru Yoshii had nothing to do--
他们流着同样的血
It's the same blood!
儿孙身上流着祖父的血
The grandfather's blood runs through his grandson.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我不允许
I won't allow it!
再多的财富…
-Even for all the riches in the world-- -You sound like it doesn't matter.
你说的像财富和成就不重要一样
The money, the success.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我明白
I get it,
可是你的梦想
but your dreams,
对我来说不够远大
they're just not enough for me.
诺亚 他们在说什么
Noa, what are they saying?
爸爸正在被什么“高级警♥察♥”审问
Papa is being questioned by the "higher police" or something.
他说爸爸身体很弱 所以他会死在监狱里
Uncle says Papa is weak, so he would die in prison.
发生什么了
What's going on?
伯父遇到麻烦了
Uncle got in trouble.
他说如果爸爸是无辜的 他可以回家
Now he's saying that Papa can return home if he is innocent,
但如果他有罪…
but if he is found guilty--
现在他说够了
He said it's time for us to go.
其他人在等
That other people are waiting.
我会找我的老板 和他解释情况
I'll explain what happened to my boss.
听到我被这样对待 他一定很愤怒
He'll be furious when he hears how I've been treated.
那他会帮我们
He might help us figure this out then?
以撒今晚能回家
Isak might be able to come home later tonight?
我弟弟不会在监狱里过夜
Isak will not sleep a single night in a jail cell.
以撒不会的
It can never happen.
绝不可能
Not Isak.
怎么闷闷不乐
What's with the face?
我刚才是怎么说的
What did I just tell you, Noa?
你一定会接爸爸回家
You're going to bring Papa home.
当然 我马上就带他回去
That's right. I'm going to bring him back.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下
A moment.
有什么事
Can I help you?
他们也逮捕了你丈夫
Has your husband been arrested as well?
我的内兄
It was my brother-in-law.
三个月前
Three months ago.
三个月
Three months ago?
你一直没见过他
I mean… you must have visited him since.
是的
No.
你丈夫是什么时候被逮捕的
When was your husband arrested?
今天早上
Earlier this morning.
但是他们出了大错
However, there's been an awful mistake.
他只是一位牧师 他没有参与政♥治♥
He's just a pastor. He's not involved in politics.
你是白牧师的太太
Are you the wife of Pastor Baek?
你怎么…
But how--
你怎么会认识我丈夫
how do you know my husband?
别在这说
We cannot speak here.
诺亚 走吧
Noa, let's go.
真的到处都是间谍吗
Are there really spies hidden everywhere?
尤其是现在 他们正为打仗准备
Especially now that they're preparing for more war.
但是不一直在打仗吗
Isn't there always some war somewhere? What does it have to do with us?
和我们有什么关系
Because.
我们不向来都是受害者吗
Aren't we the ones who end up bearing the brunt?
是你丈夫让我们明白这一点的
Those were the words of your husband. Pastor taught us that.
所以你很熟悉我丈夫
You're familiar with my husband then?
我的内兄和他很熟
My brother-in-law knew him well.
一开始他对你丈夫有所怀疑
At first, he was suspicious of your husband,
和这里工厂的其他人一样
as were the other men at the factories around here.
但是牧师赢得了他们的信任 甚至获得他们的爱戴
But then the Pastor earned their trust, their love even.
他让大家懂得人多力量大
He would speak and he taught the men that there is power in numbers.
我们很少听到这么有力量的语言
Never before had any of us heard such powerful words.
他让我们感到自豪
He made us feel proud.
这都是我丈夫做的
My husband did all that?
没错
Hm hm. Absolutely.
虽然我们的肚子饿得咕咕叫
When our bellies cried in hunger,
但是他用希望支撑着我们
the hope your husband preached fed us all.
但现在怎么办
And what will we do now?
你多大呀
How old are you?
七岁
I am seven.
男孩需要一个父亲
I'm sorry. A boy should have his father.
跟我来吧
Now come.
我们必须把情况告诉长谷川先生
We must tell Hasegawa about it.
-那是谁 -你连长谷川先生都不知道
-And who is that? -You don't know about Hasegawa?
显然我什么都不知道
I don't know anything, apparently.
那是时候让你们见面了
Well then, it's time for you to meet.
妈妈
Mama!
他们为何逮捕他
What did they arrest him for?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
警♥察♥不愿说原因
The police wouldn't say why.
通常他们会说逮捕的原因
Normally they tell someone why they're being arrested.
岛村先生 我知道您会理解
I knew you'd understand, Mr. Shimamura.
这整件事太荒唐了
The whole thing is ridiculous.
把我弟弟和那些恨国分子归类为一伙…
To lump my brother in with those unpatriotic persons--
你刚说什么 恨国
What is it that you say? Unpatriotic?
对 是不是很荒谬
Yes, it makes no sense, right?
我弟弟绝不可能牵涉那种事
My brother would never get involved in anything like that.
你没说这是政♥治♥罪
You never mentioned it was a political crime.
但我弟弟是无辜的…
But my brother's innocent--
-警方不是这样认为 -我向您发誓…
-That's not what the police believe. -I swear to you--
你是他的家人 你当然要这么说
You're his family. Of course that's what you say.
你让我很为难
You're putting me in a difficult position.
其他工人尊重你
The other workers respect you.
但常言道血缘决定一切
But they say you can't fight blood.
你身体里流淌着和你弟弟一样的血
The blood that runs in your brother courses through you as well.
求求您 我需要这份工作 我的家人依靠我维持生计
Please, I need this job. My family depends on me.
很抱歉 但我不得不辞退你
I'm sorry, but I have to let you go.
听我说
Say…
我需要你为我做一件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么事都可以
Anything.
在我走后
After I'm gone,
帮我照顾她 我妈妈
take care of her for me. My mother.
汉娜
Hana.
你怕吗
Are you scared?
我怕
I'm scared.
我从没想过会以这种方式结束
I never dreamed it would end like this.
不是在这个地方
Here,
这个破烂的房♥间
in this shitty room.
而是夏威夷
But Hawaii.
那样的死亡该有多美妙
That would've been a glorious death.
双脚埋在温暖的沙子里
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表