剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
你可以走了
Leave us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不能被人看见单独和你一起
I can't be seen alone with you.
现在感觉安全点了吗
Do you feel safe now?
你成功了 是吧
You've really done it, haven't you?
你嫁给了那傻瓜
You married that fool.
满脑幻想 完全不清楚 真实世界是什么样的
All illusions, with no inkling of how this world truly runs.
对 我见过他了
Yes, we've met.
你为什么让我来这里
Why have you brought me here?
让你别自欺欺人
To tell you not to delude yourself.
你真的以为他娶你是因为他人品高尚
Do you really think he married you because he's some saint?
我看到的可不是这样
That's not what I saw.
我看到一个病恹恹的男人 娶不了其他女人 只能娶你
I saw a sickly man who couldn't burden himself to any other woman but you.
你怎能这样说他
How can you speak of him like that?
他是我的丈夫了
He is my husband now.
他做了你做不到的事
He did what you could not.
我给你提供的多多了
I offered you so much more.
你给我的只有羞耻 没有别的
You offered me shame. Nothing more.
我听说了传言
I have heard whispers…
关于你在那边是什么身份 做什么事
of who you are over there, of what you do.
令人作呕
It sickens me.
传言…
Whispers…
那么这些传言
And those whispers,
有没有说在那边等待你的 是什么样的生活
do they also tell you about the life you'll find over there?
你说那里什么都有
You said it had everything.
如果你有钱 没错
Sure, if you have money.
如果没钱…
If you don't…
我们这样的人在那边面临的处境 我见识过 也体验过
I have seen and lived what it is like for us over there.
让我告诉你 你会吃很多苦头 我们的儿子也是
And I'm telling you that you will suffer. Our son will as well.
善慈
Sunja…
你真以为自己能忘了我
Do you really think you can forget me?
是吗
Do you?
就算你嫁了人
Even in your decent marriage…
我仍会出现在你的脑海
your thoughts will return to me.
别走
Don't go.
你怀的是我的骨肉
That is my blood you carry.
不
No.
这是我的孩子
This is my child.
- 我的 - 愚蠢的姑娘
- Mine. - You stupid girl!
你和你那丈夫一样傻
You're as much of a fool as that husband of yours.
好吧
Fine.
去大阪吧
Go to Osaka.
去那里后你会呼唤我 求我救你
There, you will call for me and beg me to save you.
但我连你的名字都不会记得
But I won't even remember your name.
没了你我们该怎么办
How are we to go on without you?
我要的饭菜太多时谁会瞪我
Who will give me a stern look when I ask for too much food?
别担心 还有东熙和福熙呢
Don't worry. You'll still have Donghee and Bokhee.
那两个家伙只知道笑我
Those two just like to laugh at me.
我是让她们取乐的
I'm their cheap entertainment.
这是我和兄弟们的送别礼物
A parting gift from me and my brothers.
请收下
Please take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我以为我可以
I thought I could,
但我不行
but I can't.
我无法忍♥受你离开
I can't bear you going.
你必须做到
You must.
不过…
But still…
你必须为我做一件事
you must do something for me.
你能答应我吗
Can you promise?
我的妈妈
My mother…
你能照顾她吗
will you look after her?
别哭
Don't cry.
做这个的人
The man who made them,
他说鸭子终身都是同一个配偶
he says ducks mate for life.
福熙 这太贵重了
Bokhee, it's too much.
你一定得退回去
You must return this.
在那边活出一番名堂来
Build yourself a good life over there,
听见了吗
you hear me?
不会容易
It won't be easy.
但那是你的新开始
But it is a new start for you.
别搞砸了
Don't squander it.
好了 别拖下去了
Enough now. They'll never leave.
妈妈 我来拿
Mother, I can take those.
别管这些 你带路就好
Never mind these. You just lead the way.
- 拜托… - 行啦
- Please-- - Enough!
妈妈
Mother.
你确定要回去吗
Are you sure you want to go back?
你在说什么 我们已经买♥♥了票
What are you talking about? We already paid for the tickets.
走吧
Come on.
我们在恭候您 请这边
We've been expecting you. This way, please.
很高兴见到您
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是施弗利银行的汤姆安德鲁斯
Tom Andrews, Shiffley Bank.
我是维艾企业的安倍
I'm Abe from Waei Enterprises.
奶奶 很高兴又见到您
Grandmother, it is good to see you again.
别啰嗦了 直接开始吧
Enough! Let's just get on with it.
你在这等吧 这里舒服一些
You'll be more comfortable waiting here.
我得把出行文件拿给他们审批
I must go get our travel papers approved.
她好像是很有名的歌♥手
She's a famous singer, apparently.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
等等
Wait!
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我很在乎的人送我的
Someone I care about gave this to me.
你的预产期是什么时候
When is your child due?
两个月后
We expect in two months.
但你要离开家乡
But you are leaving home?
我最近刚结婚
I've just been married.
明白了
I see.
那么今晚我就当是为大家唱歌♥
Then tonight, I'll sing for us all.
祝你一切安好
I wish you well.
欢迎 您诸位是我们今天的座上宾
We welcome you as our distinguished guests today.
正如美国人曾热情地欢迎 日本人来到美国
As the Americans have warmly welcomed the Japanese on US soil,
我们在这里也感受到同样的包容
we now feel the same generous spirit here.
我也很确定
And I'm certain,
酒店开业后
when the hotel opens,
我们能说服科尔顿酒店
we can convince Colton Hotels to throw in…
在周末为我们留个套房♥
a suite for the weekend.
那么我们开始吧
Now then, let's get started.
您已经向我们表示 同意签立协议…不好意思
As we've already received your consent to the agreement… Excuse me.
我们准备了十份协议以签署
…we have ten copies of the agreement here for signature.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请在高亮处签字
Please sign where there is a highlighted mark.
不好意思
Excuse me.
和我们之前看的合同是一样的
It's the same contract we walked through.
你看都没看一眼
You haven't even looked at it.
怎么这么确定
How can you be so sure?
你犯不起错
You cannot afford to make a mistake.
特别是在那边
Not over there.
为人♥妻♥
As a wife,
为人母
as a mother,
你必须事事做到完美
you must be absolutely flawless.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我明白
I understand.
你一定要善待婆家的亲戚 懂吗
And you must be good to your in-laws. Understand?
他们未必会对你好 甚至可能会很刻薄
They may be unfair to you, cruel even.
要有耐心
Be patient,
学会感恩 懂吗
and be grateful, you understand?
多养活一个人并不容易
It is not easy feeding an extra mouth.
善慈
And Sunja…
虽然你有身孕
even though you are with child…
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表