剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
In that case, I'll give you 30 for it.
算了吧
Forget it.
这个价格的三倍还差不多
You should be getting three times as much.
是吗
Is that so?
这个臭丫头知道什么啊
And what does this little brat know?
我知道那边巷子卖♥♥红烧鳕鱼的人家
I know the daegu jorim place
愿意花两倍的钱 向他买♥♥大小是这一半的鳕鱼
down the alley gave him twice as much for a cod half this size.
我们去那里吧
Let's just go there.
何必跑那么远呢
Why go all the way over there?
80日元
Eighty.
这是我最后的报价了
It's my best offer.
很合理了
And a fair one.
那行吧
That'll do.
谢谢
Thank you for this.
来 这是你的份
Here! Take your cut.
我不能收 爸妈不让
I can't. I'm not allowed.
为什么
Why not?
这是你应得的
You earned it.
你的爸妈没教你一定要听长辈的话吗
Didn't your parents teach you to always obey your elders?
可得看紧她了
Need to keep an eye on this one.
她不会满足于经营寄宿所的
She won't be satisfied with just running a boardinghouse!
我没有那么做
I did no such thing!
我们有两份签了名的口供 说明事实并非如此
We have two signed accounts that say otherwise.
他们在说谎 我根本没有参与…
They're lying. I'm not involved in any of that--
去警局再说 跟我们来
We'll talk at the station. Follow us.
求求你们…
I beg you--
去警局求吧
Beg at the station.
他们说会宽待我们的
So they say they're easing up on us.
这就是宽待
Is this what they mean?
善慈
Sunja,
我们走吧
let's go.
回去见
See you back at the house.
父亲
Father,
街市的那个人
that man in the market,
他做了什么坏事吗
did he do something bad?
我不知道
I don't know.
在这样的时期
In times like this,
犯罪和无辜不再是非黑即白
guilt or innocence is no longer a simple question.
他会怎样
What will happen to him?
他会回家吗
Will he come home?
善慈
Sunja,
我曾对你许下一个承诺
I made a promise to you once.
那时你刚出生一周
When you were just a week old,
我和你妈妈彻夜不眠
your mom and I, we barely slept.
我们夜以继日地照顾你
We stayed up night and day to watch over you.
那时我向你发誓
That's when I swore to you,
只要你在世一天
as long as you kept breathing,
我会尽我所能不让世上的丑恶伤害到你
I would do anything to keep the ugliness of the world from touching you.
我一定会信守诺言
I'm going to keep that promise.
奶奶
Grandma!
听听这噪音
Listen to that racket.
无论你练琴多用功 永远都没长进
No matter how much you practiced, it never did any good.
那你为什么不让我放弃
Then why didn't you let me quit?
你知道那架钢琴多贵吗
You know how much that piano cost?
当然了
Of course!
你每天都提醒我
You reminded me of it every day.
必须提醒你
You needed the reminding.
快来帮我忙 别学那些懒惰的美国人
Now stop being one of those lazy Americans and come help me.
好的
Yes.
那个人的渔获还不够他自己维持生计的 你还要占他便宜
That man barely gets by with his catch, and you go taking money from him.
别说啦
Let it go.
还有你
And you!
你这么溺爱她对她没好处
You do her no good indulging her.
还说要送她上学
Talking about sending her to school.
那有什么意义
What's the point of that?
无论世道好坏
Hard times, easy times.
对女人来说都没分别
Doesn't matter for a woman.
她必须学会养活自己
She must learn to feed herself.
今天海面很平静
The cove is calm today.
我可以去和阿姨们学习
I can do my lessons with the women.
我可以去吗
Can I go?
你有听我说话吗
Have you been listening to me?
下一次我会告诉宋先生
Next time, I'll tell Mr. Song
说我不能听他的话 因为我是女孩
that because I'm a girl, I must disobey him.
算了…
Never mind that--
还有他的捕鱼技术不够好 所以不该给我钱
And that he's not a good enough fisherman to be giving me money.
行吧 你去吧
Fine, off with you.
还有你
And you.
你爱女儿是好的 但这样宠溺她
It's good that you love her, but doting on her like that,
只会把她宠坏
it will only ruin her.
一点糖果真的会宠坏女儿吗
Will a bite of candy really ruin our daughter?
可那不是你的钱
But it wasn't your money!
那是另一个人的善意
It was another man's kindness.
她需要知道世上存在善意
She needs to know there is a thing as kindness in this world.
这会让她变得更强大
She will grow stronger for it.
善慈
Sunja!
看我的
Watch me!
善慈
Sunja!
善慈
Sunja!
爸爸
Papa!
我做到了
I did it!
漂浮在水上
Float atop
一望无垠的海洋
The boundless expanse
与孤单的海鸥相伴
Befriend the lone seagull
让我们继续乘风破浪
We shall fight ahead!
- Enoya yanoya - Uhcha
- Enoya yanoya! - Uhcha!
Eyano yano uhgiee uhcha
Eyano yano uhgi-ee uhcha!
大海是我们的征途
Let us go to sea
你的命真好
How lucky you are!
你女儿会捕鲍鱼
Your daughter catches abalone,
你妻子厨艺高超
and your wife cooks like this.
这和命好无关
Luck has nothing to do with it.
- 这是他努力赢得的生活 - 没错
- He's earned it all. - That's right!
来 喝一杯
Here, have a drink.
我不用 我不喝酒
Not for me. I'm no drinker.
别这样 就喝一杯
Come on, just one drink.
趁还有机会 我们要苦中作乐
Let's enjoy our small victories while we can.
干杯
Cheers.
但是你们等着
But just wait.
不过多久
In time,
他们就会想办法把这也抢走
they'll find a way to take this from us too.
胡说 大海要怎么抢走
Nonsense! How can anyone take the sea from us?
别这么天真
Don't talk like a moron.
什么 你是什么意思
Huh? What are you saying?
他们霸占了我们的土地
They grabbed our land,
对吧
right?
抢走我们的大米
Snatched our rice,
我们的马铃薯
our potatoes,
我们的鱼
our fish.
禁止我们的女人穿白衣
Ordered our woman to stop wearing white.
那些混♥蛋♥逼我们和他们吃一样的食物
Those fuckers make us eat like them,
说他们的语言
talk like them,
但他们永远不会将我们视为自己人
but they'll never see us as one of them.
他们当然不会
And why should they?
只能怪我们自己失去了祖国
It's our own damn fault we lost this country.
够了
That's enough.
但是听我说 如果我们每个人 仅仅是杀死一个日本人
But look, if each one of us killed just one of those Japanese,
就算无法平息愤怒
it wouldn't quench our anger,
但至少给我们一些念想
but we'd at least have something to dream about.
拿一块石头
To take a rock in this hand
砸死一个士兵
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表