剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
We'll have more children, and we will live well.
甚至再生几个女儿
Even more daughters.
你应该也清楚
You know it as well,
现在的世道
what the world is like right now.
孩子睡着了
Children who go to bed,
就不再醒来
never to wake up.
女孩出♥卖♥♥♥身体换一碗面
Girls selling their innocence for a bowl of noodles.
老人去无人知道的地方悄悄离世
The elderly stealing away quietly to die
好让年轻人有饭吃
so the young have enough to eat.
善慈
Sunja.
婚姻只是一种安排
Marriage, it's just an arrangement.
你会明白我为什么这样提议的
You will see reason in what I propose.
你到底在说什么
What are you saying?
像我们这样的人
For people like us,
这是我们生存的方式
it's how we survive.
善慈
Sunja.
所以
So then…
从一开始这就是你打的算盘吧
was this the plan from the start?
逼我娶你
To force me to marry you
因为你嫁不出去
because no one else will?
毕竟
After all,
谁会冒险娶一个瘸子的女儿…
who would risk marrying the daughter of a cripple--
你别提我的父亲
You will not speak of my father.
我的孩子会遗传你父亲的缺陷
My child could inherit your father's deformities.
难道我没权利选择吗
Don't I have the right?
所以你告诉我到底是谁害了谁
So tell me, who's really cursing who?
善慈
Sunja.
回来
Come back.
快回来
Come back now!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
能否告诉我
Could you point me
那位瘸子的寡妇经营的寄宿所在哪
to the boardinghouse run by the cripple's widow?
要走40分钟呢
But it's a good 40-minute trek.
我能行
I can manage.
妈妈
Mother.
奶奶
Grandmother.
你歇几天吧
Give yourself a day or two.
怎么 你觉得我会因此一蹶不振
What, you think these things will break me?
这些不过是身外之物
These are just things.
就连这房♥子也不过是一个屋顶 几堵墙
Even this house. A roof, some walls,
仅此而已
nothing more.
(日语) 这位臭名昭著的人物 与犯罪团体关联密切
(in Japanese) A notorious figure with ties to organized crime,
离世时给孙子留下了巨额遗产
he left his grandson a fortune after his passing.
如今又传言吉井守涉嫌贪污腐♥败♥
Now Mamoru Yoshii is also dogged by rumors of corruption,
和内线交易
along with insider trading.
那时我几乎没空照顾孩子
I was barely able to be a mother in those days.
每周七天 每天工作14小时
Working 14 hours a day, seven days a week.
若不是你的祖伯母 都不知道我们会沦落到哪里
Without your aunt, I don't know what would've become of us.
你别太操劳了
You shouldn't tax yourself too much.
该好好照顾自己了
It's time to take care of yourself.
说得像是这种生活多么艰辛似的
You make it sound like this kind of living is hard.
好了 你去忙吧
Enough. Go back to work.
别在一个老妇人身上浪费时间了
What's the point indulging an old woman?
你不用担心那个
You don't need to worry about that.
他们理解的
They understand the situation.
而且也没什么需要做的
Besides, there's nothing to do.
房♥主又拒绝了我们
The landowner turned us down again.
什么
What?
那么一大笔钱呢
All that money?
想想她能给子孙多好的生活啊
Imagine everything she could provide for her children.
那又不是什么脏钱
It's not like the money is dirty or anything.
她有什么毛病
What's wrong with her?
所以你会怎么样
So what does this mean for you?
可能会遭到一段时间冷遇吧
There will be a black mark for a while, I suppose.
我必须咬紧牙关再爬回来了
I'll have to claw my way back up again.
还能怎样呢
What choice do I have?
总之 交易没做成
Either way, that deal is lost.
真希望我能明白
I wish I understood
为什么有些人抓着过去不放
why some people cling to the past.
那有什么意义
What good does it do?
那也不会让死人复生 不是吗
It doesn't bring the dead back, does it?
奶奶
Grandmother.
和我一起去东京吧
Come with me to Tokyo.
什么
What?
我想让你和她聊聊
I want you to talk to her.
我
Me?
我该说什么
What would I say?
把你刚才说的话告诉她
Tell her what you told me.
房♥子不过是一个屋顶 几堵墙
If you look at a house, it's just a roof and some walls.
死人不会复生
And the dead don't come back.
拜托了 奶奶
Grandmother, please.
他们在说什么 你能听见吗
What are they saying? Can you hear?
告诉我们 他能活下去吗
Tell us. Is he going to live?
他以前已经经历过一次了
He's contended with this before.
他过去也曾差点丢掉性命
Death, it seems, has already marked him once.
他离家人这么远 真是太可怜了
It's a pity he's so far from his family.
不知道他的父母是否仍在世
I wonder if his parents are still alive.
- 那是他的 - 对
- That's his? - Yes.
我们找找名字吧
Let's try finding a name.
- 这些衣服很贵的 - 瞧瞧这些书
- These clothes are expensive. - Look at all these books!
带这么重的行李一定很不容易
How hard it must've been to carry such a load.
这上写了什么
What does this say?
“亲爱的母亲 父亲
"Dear Mother and Father,
我已平安到达釜山”
I have arrived safely in Busan."
“真希望我能快点到达大阪 奉行天主之事
"I am eager to get to Osaka to do the Lord's work
与约瑟 景喜一起开始新生活”
and begin my new life with Yoseb and Kyunghee."
“但你们不用担心
"But do not worry.
我一切安好
I am well.
爱你们的儿子以撒上”
Your loving son, Isak."
以撒 这是什么怪名字
Isak? What kind of name is that?
应该是基♥督♥教的名字
I believe it is a biblical name.
这里写着他来自平壤
Here, he's from Pyongyang.
是北方的那些基♥督♥徒
One of those Christians from the North.
他的病可不能小看
You must take his sickness seriously.
是肺结核
This is tuberculosis.
我们必须呈报这事
We must report it.
我怎么能这样举报他
How can I turn him out like this?
女士
Ma'am…
想想你的女儿
think of your daughter,
你的住客
your boarders.
看看他能否撑过今晚吧
Let's see if he survives the night.
- 你好 - 你又来做什么
- Hello. - What are you doing back here?
这位是谁
Who is this?
打扰了 真是不好意思
I apologize for disturbing you.
我是他的奶奶
I'm his grandmother.
我们可以和你聊聊吗
Would you speak to us for a moment?
- 麻烦了 不用这么费心的 - 没什么
- Please, do not trouble yourself-- - It's nothing.
我刚要吃
I was just about to eat.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你的孙辈在家
Is there a grandchild here?
这些
Those?
是我在学
I'm the one studying.
学校刚给我发了这个
The school just gave me this.
六年级结业证书
My diploma for finishing sixth grade.
你和孩子们一起上学
So you go to school with the children?
对 大部分都是好孩子
Yes. Most of them are good kids,
但有几个淘气鬼
but there's a few pains in the ass.
你为什么决定上学
What made you decide to go to school?
我不知道你的情况
I don't know how it was for you,
但我家当时太穷了
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表