剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
Couldn't you see that?
你自己也说过
You said so yourself,
那笔钱能帮助她的孩子
her children would benefit from that money.
所以
So,
这就是我们的使命
is that our lot then?
永远为了孩子牺牲
To constantly sacrifice for our children?
什么时候到头呢
When does it stop?
死去才到头
At our death?
你希望我怎么做
What are you asking me to do?
你得说得明白一点
I need you to be very clear.
你们不能建在山顶
Can't you be at the top of the mountain
不动她的土地吗
while leaving her in peace?
不行
No.
这是我的工作
That's the job I do.
这是我赚钱养家的方式
That's how I put food on the table.
很抱歉我不是 李牧师那样受人爱戴的教会人员
I'm sorry I'm not a beloved clergyman like Pastor Rhee.
这和他有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
他让我想起了一个人
He reminds me of someone.
仅此而已
That is all.
我得走了 列车来了
I should go. The train's coming.
我送你上车吧
I'll come to see your train off.
我知道你是个好孩子
I know you're a good boy.
我知道我把你教育得很好
I know I raised you right.
别慢吞吞地吃饭
Stop nipping at your rice!
你知道这样会带来霉运
You know it's bad luck.
怎么了
What is it?
谁死了吗
Did someone die or something?
发生什么了
What's going on?
干嘛
What?
吃吧
Eat.
白所罗门
Solomon Baek.
一小时前她的律师打来电♥话♥
I just got a call from her lawyers an hour ago.
你成功了
You did it.
利用你的奶奶
Using your grandmother.
这招真高
That's brilliant.
是
Yeah.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
内奥米 有本 你们也来 我们要庆祝一下
Naomi, Arimoto, you too. We're going to celebrate.
百威啤酒 人人都有份
Château Budweisers for everyone!
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我承认我根本没想到你会成功
I admit, I didn't think you had a chance.
是我判断错误
I misjudged you.
汤姆在叫我们 去吧
Tom is calling for us. Shall we go?
我一会儿就来
I'll be right there.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
乖 告诉我你想我了
Be good and tell me you missed me.
- 至少撒个聪明的谎 - 我一直在等你打来
- Or at least lie well. - I've been waiting for you to call.
你才没有
No, you haven't.
我今天打过四次电♥话♥
I called four times today.
我回了几天家
I went home for a few days.
什么声音
What is that?
在开派对吗
Is that a party there?
所罗门
Solomon!
我做成了一笔重要交易
I closed an important deal.
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating.
当然了
Of course you did.
看来送你去美国
So it seems sending you off to America
是正确的选择
was the right choice after all.
你的心愿达成了吧
I suppose your wish came true.
但你有没有想过所失去的一切
But do you ever wonder about all that's been lost?
你应该为我开心的
You're supposed to be happy for me.
我不愿意
I refuse.
至少我很诚实
At least I'm honest about it.
怪不得有人因为你的成功而憎恨你
No doubt there are those who hate you for your success.
我什么时候会见到你
When will I see you?
也许永远不会
Perhaps you never will.
你没变
You haven't changed.
你还在玩这样的游戏 这太可悲了
It's pathetic, you and these games.
你错了
You're wrong.
我变了很多
I've changed so much.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
汉娜
Hana!
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
你感觉还好吗
How are you feeling?
多亏了你们 我还活着
Alive, thanks to you.
楚药师说你恢复得不错
Pharmacist Chu says you are mending well.
我听到后松了一口气
I am relieved to hear it.
我父母也会很开心
My parents will be as well.
我…
I--
我想去镇上给他们发一封电报
I'd like to go into town to send them a telegram.
我派一个小伙子去送信
I'll fetch a boy to carry a message.
我想自己去
I'd like to go myself.
试试我这双腿行不行
Test these legs of mine.
你不该这么快就走动的
But you shouldn't be running around so soon.
如果我想去大阪的话 就得变得强壮点
If I'm to go to Osaka, I need to get stronger.
你一定要去吗
Must you go?
我知道你要去教堂任职
I know a church is waiting for you,
但如果你不幸过世
but if you were to die there,
远离家乡…
so far from home…
我已经多次与死亡擦肩
I have nearly died so many times.
我太熟悉它了
I know it too well.
我不怕它
I am not scared of that.
而活在世上
Living, on the other hand,
对我来说 那才是困难
that's the hard part for me.
至少让我女儿陪你去吧
At least let my daughter accompany you.
请…
Please--
我不想为你们添麻烦
I do not wish to trouble anyone.
我不能让你一个人去
I can't send you alone.
稍等 我去叫她
Just a moment. I'll fetch her.
善慈
Sunja!
麻烦你和你母亲真不好意思
I'm sorry to burden you and your mother.
我请你吃午餐吧
Let me take you to lunch.
没什么
It's no trouble.
也许街市上有餐馆
Perhaps there's something at the market.
有一家面店
There is a noodle shop.
我听人们说过
I have heard people speak about it.
离这里不远
It's not too far from here.
太好了
Wonderful.
这样的话
In that case,
我们吃完午餐再发电报吧
we'll send my telegram after lunch.
我和你说过了
I told you about this.
扔了这些
Get rid of those.
这是什么
What's this?
写下来
Write it down.
这个街市我久有耳闻 它太棒了
I've heard so much about this market. It's magnificent.
确实很大
It really is big.
拜托 我们该走了
Please, we should go.
够了…
Enough of this--
所罗门
Solomon.
- 不 嘿…汤姆 - 抱歉 他之后会打给你
- No, hey-- Tom. - Apologies, he will have to call you back.
汤姆 别挂
Tom, don't hang up--
我可是你的老板
I am your fucking boss.
快出去庆祝
Get out here and celebrate.
天才
Genius.
嘿
Hey.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers!
那…
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表