剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
你的表是哪来的
Where did you get the watch?
我母亲给我的
My mother gave it to me.
你母亲
Your mother?
经营寄宿所的寡妇 竟然有那么好的表
A widow who runs a boardinghouse has a watch like that?
我在这里要憋死了
I can't breathe here.
我知道我们做错了 对不起
We know we did wrong. We're sorry for it.
请回家
Please, come back home.
-善慈 -怎么会
-Sunja! -This can't be.
宝宝不应该现在出来的
It's not time for the baby to come yet.
(1989年 东京)
很遗憾 我们能做的很有限
Unfortunately, there is very little we can do.
你的女儿已经病了一段时间了
Your daughter has been ill for some time now.
现在已经没什么能做的了
At this moment, this is beyond help.
如果传出去说我们医院有艾滋病人…
And if rumors were to spread that we have an AIDS patient here…
换句话说 我们没有照顾她的条件
In other words, we aren't prepared to care for her.
请别这么说
Please don't say that.
我建议你们让她在家休养
I advise you to treat her at home.
家庭医生可以保护她…
A family doctor to protect her--
不 她有权在你们医院治疗
No. She deserves your care.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
但我无法要求本院人员照顾你的女儿…
But I cannot possibly ask my staff to care for your daughter--
我愿意
I will do it.
把病人转移到单独的区域吧
Let's move the patient to a separate wing.
我们能照顾你的女儿
I think we can care for your daughter.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很好
Very well.
多谢你站出来
Thank you for speaking up.
说实话 这病无法治愈
Speaking frankly, there is no cure.
我们不知道她还能撑多久
We don't know how long she will hold out for.
可能是几个月
It could be months.
可能是几周 甚至几天
It could be weeks or even days.
很抱歉这样来找你 但我没有别的办法
I'm sorry to come to you like this, but I am desperate.
我一开始以为他加入了 码头附近的那些黑帮少年
I thought at first he was with those gang boys by the dock,
但我怕他牵涉了更危险的活动
but I fear he's now involved with something more dangerous.
我担心极了 他是我的长子
I'm worried sick. He's my eldest.
要是他发生了什么…
If anything were to happen to him…
希望您能和他谈一谈
I was hoping you could speak to him.
为什么你觉得我能说服他
What makes you think I'll have any success?
让刘牧师去比较好
Pastor Yoo would be better.
但你年轻 更有活力
But you're younger, more vigorous.
你会更理解他
You'll understand him better.
但我还是初级神职人员 我不能…
I'm just a novice. I can't--
他已经不回答我的问题了
He no longer answers my questions.
说我知道的越少越好
Tells me the less I know, the safer I am.
这话会是什么意思
What could he mean by such a thing?
我在这里已经失去了丈夫
I've already lost my husband here.
要是再失去儿子…
If I lose my son as well…
请别急
Do not upset yourself.
我会和他谈谈
I will go to him.
我知道有些人觉得你太年轻
I know there are some who think you are too young,
觉得你的家境优越 所以不知世事
too ignorant because of your privileged upbringing,
但我觉得你来这里是我们的福气
but I feel fortunate to have you with us.
谢谢你 但我仍需要证明自己
Thank you, but I still need to prove myself.
我会尽力的
I will do my best.
你会说通他的 我知道一定会
You will get through to him. I know you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Let's go.
看来我妈也拜托了你
So my mother thought she'd try with you as well.
母亲的爱是不轻言放弃的
A mother's love isn't felled so easily.
你应该感激这点
Be grateful for it.
我还有事
I have somewhere to be.
那我陪你走一程吧
I'll walk you then.
行
Fine.
每天 我走在这里的街道上
Every day, I walk these streets,
都意识到我对太多的事熟视无睹
and I'm reminded how much I've lived with my eyes closed.
我听说你父亲的事了
I heard about your father.
他去世时你多大
How old were you when he died?
14岁
Fourteen.
那一定是个沉重的担子
It must have been a heavy burden,
年纪轻轻就要养活一家人
to be so young and to feed your family.
这里谁不是这样
Who doesn't have a story like that here?
随便找个人问问
Just ask anyone.
你这样的人又知道什么
What would someone like you know?
(可口可乐)
汉娜 你应该去美国
Hana, you should go to America.
那里对这个病更了解
They know more about this over there.
我有个大学朋友的父亲是知名外科医生
I have a friend from college whose father's a famous surgeon.
我会找他
I'll reach out to him.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
汉娜 听我说
Hana, listen to me.
顺其自然吧
It is what it is.
什么
What?
当时 你是唯一一个 会说这种话的14岁男孩 所罗门
You were the only 14-year-old boy who talked like that, Solomon.
我不去美国
I'm not going to America.
那你打算怎么做
Then what are you going to do?
留在这里 什么都不会改变
Staying here won't change anything.
那我就死了呗
I'll just die.
所罗门 你还是没有幽默感
Solomon, you still can't take a joke.
真可爱
So adorable.
但你从来都看不清现实 对吧
But you never could see things as they are, could you?
从来都是如此
Never could.
牧师 是时候睁开双眼了
Time to open your eyes, Pastor.
我和那些人
Those men and I,
我们下地…
we go into the ground…
为了什么
For what?
好让地铁载着更多工人 更快速地去更远的地方
So some subway can carry more workers further and faster away.
让他们能和我们一样辛苦劳作
So they can break their backs like us.
但你听过我们要求分一杯羹吗
But do you hear us asking for the spoils?
哪怕是一点点东西 让我们和在街上大便的畜生有所区分
Just something, anything, to set us apart from animals who shit on the streets.
我明白你的感受 真的
I feel what you are saying, truly.
但是公开说这样的话…
But to speak so openly like this…
不只是你和你家人
It's not just you and your family,
他们镇♥压♥的拳头会落在每一个人头上
but we all will feel that hammer of theirs strike us down.
所有的人
All these people!
你以为我不知道
You think I don't know?
你以为我不会梦见母亲的脸庞
You don't think my mother's face haunts my dreams,
将哭着的我摇醒
shaking me awake with tears in my eyes?
我想过所有的人 我的兄弟姐妹
I think of all of them. My brothers, my sisters,
甚至包括我还没见过的陌生人
even strangers I've yet to meet.
但如果我允许自己被恐惧支配
But if I allow my fears to shape me…
我将不再认得自己的轮廓
I would no longer recognize my own outlines.
我还能称之为我的躯体吗
Then how can I call that my body?
没有了躯体 人还能算是人吗
And without a body, can I call myself a man?
所罗门
Solomon…
你去美国后
after you left for America…
我常常盯着那些豪♥宅♥想象
I used to stare at all those fancy homes and imagine…
在那样的家庭里长大该有多棒
how great it would be to grow up in a family like that.
当然了 那些家庭的孩子
Surely, the children of those families
内心不会有那种空洞的感觉 觉得自己没有任何未来
never got the empty feeling that nothing good would come of them.
把这个病传给我的男人来自那种家庭
I got this disease from a guy who came from one of those families.
你知道
You know,
喜欢吹嘘祖上是武士什么的
one of those who loves to brag about their samurai ancestors and crap.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你需要知道我的生活是什么样的
Because you need to know how I've lived my life.
你需要知道我的下场是什么
And you need to see how I've ended up.
你了解的汉娜已经消失了
The Hana you knew is gone.
对他们来说 我们不是人
We are not men. Not to them.
因为这份羞辱 我们酗酒
And this humiliation, it drives us to drink,
我们争斗
and to fight,
我们回家打自己的老婆
and to return home to beat our wives.
至少我们知道在家里自己不是最低等
There, at least we know we're not the lowest.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表