剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
还有吗
Is there more?
我没意识到自己这么饿
I didn't realize how hungry I was.
想吃多少都有 吃吧
There's always more. Eat up.
奶奶 这都是在哪买♥♥的
Grandmother, where did you get all this?
酒店有便携式煤气炉
The hotel had a portable gas stove.
小菜是我从家里带来的
I brought the side dishes from home.
你从家里带了小菜来
You brought side dishes from home?
我不知道我们要在这待多久
I didn't know how long we'd be here.
瞧瞧这便当盒 真能装啊
Look how much this bento box holds.
-来吃吧 -我不饿
-Come eat. -I'm not hungry.
你要储备能量
You need to keep your strength up now.
-吃吧 -我说了我不想吃
-Eat. -I told you I don't want to eat.
银行炒了我
The bank fired me
因为我让韩女士别签合同
because I told Mrs. Han not to sign.
这是你的错
It's your fault.
因为你 我同情她
You made me pity her,
你让我变得软弱
and you made me weak.
那不叫软弱
That's not weakness.
是什么都好
Whatever it was,
它毁了我
it's ruined me.
我一直以来为之奋斗的一切
Everything I've worked so hard for.
你真觉得你是命苦的人
Do you really think your life has been a hard one?
你也来了
So now you too.
你恨我吗
Do you resent me
恨我拥有你没有的 没有像你一样经历过贫苦
for having what you didn't, or not suffering as you did?
行 你是对的
Fine. You're right.
在这点上 我永远赢不了
I'll never win that.
你知道 我也曾有选择的
I had a choice too, you know.
很久以前
A long time ago.
我原本可以过上富甲一方的生活 但我拒绝了
I could've had unspeakable riches, but I turned it down.
那是战前
This was before the war.
在我嫁给你祖父前
Before I married your grandfather.
你为什么拒绝
Why didn't you take it?
我怎能过分♥裂♥成两半的生活
How could I live with a life split in half?
一半是我可以说的 一半是我必须隐藏的
One life I could talk about, and the other half hidden away.
那样的生活是没有意义的
That means something.
比取得成功更重要的
More important than being successful
是你如何取得成功
is how you came by your success.
我知道 奶奶
I know, Grandmother.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你要迟到了
You'll be late.
你为什么不♥穿♥西服了
Why don't you wear your suit anymore?
上帝不需要穿西服的我
God doesn't need me in a suit.
这样感觉更自在
This feels more comfortable.
怎么
What is it?
我有儿子了
I have a son now.
你做不到的
Where you failed,
另一个女人做到了
another woman has succeeded.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
看来有的女人比我更顺服啊
Some women are more accommodating, aren't they?
我不需要向你解释她的事
I don't need to explain her to you.
但是以后
But with this,
你毋须再履行你为人♥妻♥的责任了
you are released from your conjugal duties.
你一定很高兴
You must be pleased.
我知道对你来说这个婚姻是个诅咒
I know this marriage has been a curse to you.
多少算是一种慰藉吧
It's some solace, I suppose.
可惜已经太迟了
But it's too late.
我的身体
My body,
已经被你毁了
you have sullied it.
但是
But…
你的宝贝儿子
your darling son,
不知道他会如何看待你
I wonder what he will think of you.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表