剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
My feet sinking into the warm sand.
耳边阵阵海浪声
The sound of waves holding me close.
但也许所有结局都一样
But I guess it's all the same in the end.
死亡就是死亡
Death is death.
所罗门 我逃跑了 我挥霍了一切
I ran away, Solomon. I squandered it all.
我不希望你也这样
I don't want that for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么要道歉
Why are you apologizing?
我抛下了你 对不起
I left you behind. I'm sorry.
很抱歉我没有早点寻找你
I'm sorry I didn't look for you sooner.
我总是按他们的规则行事
I always played by their rules.
我做了他们要求我做的一切
I did everything they asked of me.
结果他们让你看起来像个傻瓜 对吧
And they made a fool out of you, didn't they?
是的
Yes.
他们让我看起来像个傻瓜
They made a fool out of me.
所罗门
Solomon,
你该停止自怨自怜了
it's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
够了
Enough.
无论代价是什么 去争取
Whatever it takes, grab it all.
不要对他们留一丝慈悲
Show them no mercy.
因为他们对我们有过任何慈悲吗
Because what mercy did they ever show us?
去他们的
Fuck them.
就当是为了我
Do it for me.
我们的牧师被抓走了
Our pastor has been taken.
他们开始逮捕人后 长谷川和他的女儿一直在躲藏
Hasegawa and his daughter have been in hiding since the arrests started.
去和他聊聊吧 他会回答你的问题
Go now and talk to him. He'll have the answers you seek.
他说进来 坐下
He says come in and sit.
他说我长得像爸爸
He says I look like Papa.
爸爸常常说起你
The woman says Papa talked about you so much,
她说感觉你就像妹妹一样
you feel like a sister to her.
明白了
That's very kind.
但我并不认识你们二位
However, both of you are strangers to me.
他从没提起你们
He never mentioned either of you.
爸爸不希望我们知道他们的事
Papa didn't want us to know about them.
为了保护我们
To protect us,
他必须把两个世界分开
he had to keep the two worlds apart.
大概是这样
Or something like that.
可是这是什么地方
Tell me who you really are.
你们到底是什么人
What kind of place is this?
他是教授和…
He is some kind of teacher…
一名…共♥产♥什么
And a Commune… Communist something.
他和爸爸希望 将其他国家的工人聚集在一起
They planned on bringing together workers from other countries. He and papa dreamed about it.
为了和平和公平薪资待遇抗争
Then they would fight for peace and fair wages.
这么说是真的
That means they speak the truth.
你们都在对抗天♥皇♥
You two were working against the emperor.
“应该说是天♥皇♥在对抗他们”
It's the emperor who fights against them.
那么
Tell me.
现在我们会怎样
What will happen to us now?
你们男人忙着做大梦
While you men got drunk on these dreams,
谁来挣钱买♥♥吃的
did you consider who would clothe our children
给孩子买♥♥衣服
or put food on our table?
你们想过我们吗
Did you even give a second thought to my family?
她说爸爸是为了你和我才这么做的
She says Papa did this all for you and me.
你怎么好意思这么说
How dare you talk to me like that?
瞧瞧你的双手
Look at your hands.
这辈子没干过一天粗活
I bet those hands haven't seen a single day of work.
你又有什么资格
You dare look at me
说我的恐惧毫无意义
and tell me my fears are meaningless?
我们不能在这浪费时间
Enough of this.
我们得带你父亲回家
We have to get your father home.
他说我们不会找到他的
He says we won't find him.
他在说谎
He's lying!
他说爸永远不会回家 因为被人出♥卖♥♥♥
He says Papa's never coming back because he was betrayed!
妈妈 是警♥察♥
Mama, it's the police!
我很高兴
I'm pleased.
我们会成为好搭档
We'll be good partners together.
我来这里不是为了谈论弹珠游戏厅
I didn't come here to talk about pachinko.
科尔顿酒店仍是一个选项
Colton Hotels, they're still a player.
看来你有计划 说吧
I'm guessing you have a plan? Let's hear it.
科尔顿和安倍先生的交易
Between Colton and Abe-san,
项目已经投入了近一百亿日元
nearly ten billion yen have been sunk into the project.
但将周遭的物业迅速变现并不容易
But it won't be easy to liquidate the properties.
只要没有那块关键地皮
Not with that crucial land missing.
这里面藏着一个利润可观的机会
There's an opportunity here, a lucrative one.
因为无论谁拿到那个女人的土地 谁就拥有最大砝码
Because whoever gets that woman's land can ask for anything.
你为什么觉得这次她会卖♥♥给你
What makes you think she'll sell this time?
她不会 这我清楚
She won't. I know that.
可是你…
But you--
你有门路 是吗
You have your ways, don't you?
你可以逼她出♥售♥
You get her to sell.
我可以处理科尔顿和安倍先生的买♥♥卖♥♥
I'll handle the sale to Colton and Abe-san.
而且我会让他们大出血 这是重点
And I'll make them bleed for it. That's the point.
看到那些楼了吗
You see all that?
要是我告诉你两年内
What if I told you in two years,
所有这些土地的价格 会是现在的四分之一呢
that land will be worth a quarter what it is now.
不可能
Not possible.
你觉得那些地♥产♥的抵押品是什么
What do you think the collateral on that is?
通常是其他的公♥司♥资产
Usually some other company assets.
要是我说银行把土地本身当作抵押品呢
The banks have been taking the land itself as collateral.
那太疯狂了
That's crazy.
但这是事实
And yet, it's true.
大家都疯了
Everyone's lost their minds.
忙着享受这顿 他们以为永远不会结束的盛宴
Too busy gorging themselves off the feast they think will never end.
但是这终将会结束
But it will.
一旦第一间银行召回贷款 一切都将坍塌
As soon as the first bank calls in a loan, it all comes crashing down.
所以我们最好快点行动
So we better be quick about it.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
但这是私事
But this one is personal.
我想为一个朋友做一件事
I want to do something for a friend.
你不觉得应该
Don't you think you should
等几天 看你感觉如何
wait to see how you feel in a day or two?
那样的话…
That way--
妈妈
Mama.
我不会好转了
I'm not getting any better.
我只觉得很累
I'm just… so tired.
我准备好长眠了
I'm ready for a long sleep.
我去告诉医生
I'll go tell the doctor.
妈妈
Mama.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我就是不懂
I just don't understand.
为什么会变成这样
How did it all go so wrong?
振作一点 别自怨自艾
Keep it together. Don't feel sorry for yourself.
还没结束
It's not over yet.
可是妈妈…
But, Mother--
一个女孩要去世了
A woman is dying.
别钻牛角尖
Have some perspective.
我知道
I know that!
但你一点也不担心吗
Aren't you even a little concerned?
过了这么多年
I mean, after all these years,
为什么那些人又闯入我们的生活
why are those people barging back into our lives?
所罗门是个好孩子
Solomon is a good child.
我们把他教育得很好
-We brought him up right.
但诺亚也教育得很好
-Like you brought up Noa?
但看看他发生了什么
Look how that turned out.
我们爱他们不意味着我们了解他们
Just because we love them, doesn't mean we know them.
你知悉你丈夫参与了
Did you know your husband
日本工会总议事会的工作吗
was involved with the Council of Labor Unions?
那是什么
What is that?
你曾阅读或撰写任何反政♥府♥文字吗
Have you read or written any anti-government literature?
我…
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表