剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
How did this happen?
时间都去哪了
How did all that time pass so quickly?
你的日子还长呢
You still have years in you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你以前总是实话实说
You used to tell things as they were.
无论多么残酷 你都会说真话
No matter how painful, you spoke the truth.
我的眼前又浮现那些脸庞了
Now I see those faces again,
他们出现在我的梦里
in my dreams.
我们试图遗忘的那些人
All those we tried to forget.
也许是因为我快到尽头了
Maybe it's because I'm at the end,
但我想记住一切
but I want to remember them all.
他们的名字
Their names,
他们的脸庞
their faces…
要是能再回去一次就好了
If only I could go back one last time.
可是善慈
But, Sunja,
你对我说实话
tell me truthfully.
那个男人
That man,
你真的再也没想过他吗
do you really never think of him?
你是否想过如果你做了不同的选择
Or wonder how your life might have turned out
你的人生本会是怎样
if only you had chosen differently?
你是个白♥痴♥ 你知道吗
You're a fool, you know that?
我可以把你和你全家扔进海里
I could throw you and your whole family into the ocean.
先生 他没做错什么
Sir, he did nothing wrong.
他没有把这些卖♥♥给我
He didn't sell me these.
是我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
我有些卖♥♥剩的蜜桔 我们交换了
I had some extra tangerines. We traded.
瞧 我没有拿她的钱
See, I didn't take her money!
别怪他 他没做错什么
Don't blame him. He did nothing wrong.
告诉我
Tell me,
我们为什么不卖♥♥小鱼
why is it we don't sell the smaller fish?
如果在产卵前就捕捞上来
If we catch them before they spawn,
我们会一直亏损
we're always at a deficit.
那意味着我们的营收永远不足
Which means we never have enough,
于是要为了蝇头小利互相竞争
and we fight one another for the scraps.
但我们现在不已经是这样吗
But aren't we already doing that now?
走吧
Go.
善慈 你怎么这么晚才回来
Sunja, what took you so long?
我们都担心了
We've been worried.
为什么 东熙 发生了什么吗
Why? Did something happen, Donghee?
没有
No.
不过是金太太
Just Mrs. Kim.
这一次是真的
This time it's true.
李先生亲眼见到了
Mr. Rhee saw it with his own eyes.
八卦说完了没
Have you gossiped enough?
说完了就开始干活吧
Now maybe you can actually get some work done.
我不是故意偷懒的
I'm not slacking off on purpose.
金太太告诉她
Mrs. Kim filled her head
好多镇上日本小孩的事
with stories of the Japanese kids in town
说他们用泥巴和粪便
throwing mud and feces
扔敢穿白衣的朝鲜女人
on any Korean women still daring to wear white.
我没见过
I saw no such thing.
你也知道那女人的嘴
You know how that woman talks.
但是…善慈 安全起见 你别一个人出行
But… Sunja, to be safe, I don't want you going alone.
让东熙和福熙陪着你
Maybe take Donghee or Bokhee with you?
听听你自己的话
Oh, listen to you.
我九岁起就独自出门了
I've been going on my own since I was nine.
- 但是… - 这里有很多活要做
- Still-- - We have too much work here.
你请福熙和东熙是为了帮你分担
You hired Bokhee and Donghee to help you.
金太太是个没头脑的女人 整天瞎编故事
Mrs. Kim is a foolish woman who likes to make up stories.
你的这张嘴啊 一定会给你惹麻烦的
Listen to that mouth. That'll get you in trouble.
金太太说
According to Mrs. Kim,
新来的海产经纪人很英俊
the new district fish broker is very handsome.
善慈 你见过他吗
Sunja, have you seen him?
怎么都在说他 那人没什么了不起的
What's this fuss! That man's not worth bothering about.
过去三年一直让我头疼
Fucking pain in my ass for the past three years.
施工队已经开始在周围的土地上拆除建筑
Construction crews have already started tearing apart the land around 'em.
安倍先生盯得很紧
Abe-san's breathing down my neck.
更别提43楼的人每天都打给我
Not to mention the 43rd floor calling me every day,
想知道她什么时候会卖♥♥
demanding to know when she's gonna sell.
我们慷慨地出过三次价 远远高于市值
We've made three generous offers well above market value.
第一次是两亿九千五百万日元…
Our first offer was for 295 million yen--
谢谢 我读过项目说明了 我知道情况
Thank you, I've read the briefs. I know the history.
- 汗巾子 - 韩金子
- Hen Gunge. - Han Geumja.
她在1929年从朝鲜移♥民♥至日本
She emigrated to Japan from Korea in 1929.
她和家人在战争结束后不久就在东京定居
She and her family settled in Tokyo soon after the war.
她是养家人 经营洗衣生意
She was the breadwinner, ran a laundry business.
1955年 她家用四千日元买♥♥下那片土地
And in 1955, the family purchased the plot of land for 4,000 yen.
如今这点钱在这里都不够买♥♥一餐饭的
Can't even get a good meal around here these days for that much.
和钱无关 对她来说不是
It's not about the money. Not for her.
当然和钱有关了 内奥米 永远都和…
Of course it's about the money, Naomi. It's always about the--
你能解释一下吗
Would you just explain?
既然你已经知道所有情况 不需要我的帮助
Since you seem up to speed on everything, and don't need my help,
我回去工作了
I'll return to work.
很复杂
It's complicated.
- 我发现了 - 对
- I see that. - Yeah.
把注意力放在交易上 一定要做成
Just focus on the deal. Make it happen.
这也是我的打算
I intend to.
虽然天气恶劣 但二十万民众
A crowd of 200,000 people has braved the weather
依然来参加天♥皇♥的葬礼
to attend the funeral of the Emperor.
男女老少都表示悼念
The young and old pay their respects…
有次你曾大声责备我
You know, you yelled at me once.
- 我第一年当分♥析♥员时 - 是你该被骂吗
- My first year as an analyst. - Did you deserve it?
为天♥皇♥送行
…and bid farewell to the Emperor.
- 是的 该骂 - 我尊重你的坦诚
- Yeah, I deserved it. - Oh, good on you to admit it.
当时我们这些新人都很佩服你
We looked up to you, the guys in my year.
你用了“当时”这个词
That's the past tense I hear.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
没关系
Yeah, it's fine.
这种谈话我再熟悉不过了
I know how that talk goes.
谁做成了最大笔的交易 谁的亏损最多
Who closed the biggest deal? Who's running the largest loss?
谁要升到43层
Who's getting bumped to the 43rd floor?
我承认以前我也常常参与这种谈话
I admit, I used to do a lot of that talk myself.
你用了“以前”这个词
That's the past tense I hear.
你想知道我为什么会来这里吗 到底发生了什么
You wanna know how I got here? What the fuck happened?
是 我很好奇
Yeah. I am curious.
我结婚了
I got married.
有了两个孩子
Popped out two kids.
在城里买♥♥了房♥ 在乡间买♥♥了房♥
Bought a place in the city, bought a place in the country.
突然之间 工资支票上有多少个零
Before I knew it, the number of zeros at the end of that check
不再是一种游戏
no longer felt like some game.
而是生存
It felt like fucking survival.
然后
So…
我做了一些错误决定
I made a few bad calls…
造成亏损
numbers started slipping.
慌了 于是做了更多错误决定
Got anxious, made some more bad calls.
与此同时
And while all this is happening,
我那位普林斯顿毕业 一辈子从没工作过一天的老婆
my wife, Princeton degree, never worked a day in her life,
开始抱怨我从不回家
she starts complaining that I'm never home.
就算我回家 我也心不在焉
But when I am, I'm not really there.
有一天早上
So one morning,
我正要上车 开49分钟去公♥司♥
I'm getting in my car to drive the 49 minutes to work,
往眼睛里滴眼药水
popping Visine in my eyes,
她宣布说要离开我
and she drops the news that she's leaving me.
我说等我回家再和她谈这件事
I tell her we'll talk when I get home,
她说没什么好谈的了
she says there's nothing left to talk about.
于是我问她怎能放弃十年婚姻
So I ask her how could she throw away ten years of marriage.
她问我为什么
And she asks me how I fucking didn't notice
连她从棕发变成金发都没注意到
that she went from being a brunette to a blonde.
对 我的婚姻完蛋了
Yeah, my marriage got fucked.
然后是我的事业 所以我沦落到这里
Then my career. And so, here I am.
所以你选择哪一个 哥吉拉还是超人
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表