剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
不得不说 你很有毅力
You're persistent, I'll give you that.
请打开
Please open it.
长的时候就是这个形状
They're grown in that shape.
长
Grown?
据说很难吃
Apparently, they taste awful.
但是要九千日元呢
But still, they cost 9,000 yen.
九千日元
Nine thousand yen!
你一定是疯了
You must be crazy.
奶奶
Grandmother.
1955年 您用四千日元买♥♥下这座住♥宅♥
In 1955, you bought this property for 4,000 yen.
那不到这个西瓜的一半价格
That's less than half the price of this watermelon.
如果您同意出♥售♥
If you agree to sell,
我们将给您十亿日元
we'll give you one billion yen.
就年轻人而言 你的韩语说得不错
For a young person, you speak Korean well.
去美国后退步了一点
I lost some of it after I went to America.
你比我的孩子说得好
You're better than my children.
我丈夫几年前去世了
My husband passed a few years ago.
他不希望他们学那语言
He didn't want them to learn that tongue.
而如今我自己的孩子
And now my own children
都不会说他们母亲梦中说的语言
don't even know the language in which their mother dreams.
您一定很难过
That must make you feel sad.
你的韩语是谁教的
Who taught you Korean?
我的祖母
My grandmother taught me.
我母亲在我小时候就去世了
My mother died when I was young.
我父亲工作很忙
My father worked long hours.
我是祖母带大的
My grandmother was the one who raised me.
我猜她的人生一定也很苦
I suppose she had a hard life too.
为了养活全家
In order to feed her family,
她没日没夜地工作 推着小车
she worked day and night, pushing her cart,
卖♥♥泡菜
selling kimchi.
手让辣椒蛰得火♥辣♥辣地疼
Her hands burned raw from the chili.
够了
Enough of that.
谁家不是苦过来的
What family hasn't suffered?
对我说实话
Tell me the truth.
听老人谈痛苦的往事
When old people talk of suffering,
不觉得烦吗
isn't it tiresome?
那就是目的吧
Isn't that the point?
让我们有负罪感
To burden us?
为您的孩子考虑一下 接受出价吧
Think of your children. Take the offer.
你上过学吗
Ever been to school?
你会读书和写字吗
Can you read and write?
我父亲曾为我争取过
My father fought for me to go,
但我母亲觉得没有意义
but my mother saw no point in it.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
掌握了对的技能
With the right skills,
也许你能离开这地方
you could've left this place.
为什么要离开
Why would I want that?
这是我出生的地方 我父母的家
This is my birthplace, the home of my parents.
这是你想要的生活吗
And that's the lot you want?
没想到我的话会这样冒犯你
I didn't think my words would offend you so much.
我知道我又穷又没文化
I know I am poor and ignorant.
我永远不会拥有 你和吉云所拥有的好生活
I'll never possess the fine things you and Jiyun own,
但那不意味着你可以嘲笑我
but that gives you no right to laugh at me.
我不允许
I won't allow it.
我不该来这里
I shouldn't be here.
别这样
Come now.
我只是想知道你有没有梦想
I'm just asking if you have dreams.
我曾和你一样贫穷
I was once as poor as you.
甚至比你更穷
Poorer, even,
信不信由你
believe it or not.
但即便如此 我也有梦想
But even then, I had my dreams.
我没有让任何人夺走我的梦想
And I didn't let anyone take them from me.
我们在影岛区
We're here in Yeongdo.
这是日本
This is Japan.
这是大阪
Osaka here.
那是我生活的地方
That's where I live.
那里什么都有
There's nothing you can't get there.
美洲最甜的柑橘
The sweetest oranges from the Americas.
台♥湾♥的香蕉
Bananas from Taiwan.
法国最好看的糖果
The most beautiful candies from France.
几乎家家户户都有电
Almost every house has electricity.
电暖气让你在冬天也保暖
And plug-in heaters to keep you warm in winter.
电车可以带你去城市的每个角落
Electric trains to take you into all reaches of the city.
到了晚上 万家灯火
And at night, the lights flash on,
投射出最美妙的光影
casting the most extraordinary reflections.
那真是人间奇景
It's a marvel, really.
想象一下 如果大阪有这些
So imagine if Osaka has all that,
那世界上其他地方呢
what does the rest of the world have to offer?
满洲国
Manchuria.
中国
China.
欧洲
Europe.
还有世界的另一端
And halfway around the world…
美国
America.
我曾去过一次
I went there once.
那里是什么样的
How was it there?
那里有一切 又什么都没有
Everything. And nothing.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你说这是日本
You say this is Japan?
这是我们
And this is us?
有意思
Interesting.
什么有意思
What is?
我以为…
I suppose…
我一直以为他们比我们大很多
I always imagined them to be so much bigger than us.
像一张巨大的嘴 要吞噬我们
Like a huge mouth ready to swallow.
但这意味着什么
But what does this tell you?
我们并非一定要这样
This doesn't have to be our lot.
我们能打败他们
We can beat them.
善慈
Sunja,
我想再来这里
I'd like to come back again.
在你洗衣服的时候过来
While you're doing laundry.
可以吗
Can I do that?
今天的味道不一样
They tasted different today.
是苦的
They were bitter.
那天你提到了吉云
The other day you mentioned Jiyun.
为什么
Why?
我不该提起她的
I shouldn't have.
把我的贫苦怪在她身上是不对的
It's not right to blame her for what I don't have.
为什么
Why not?
她所拥有的都不是她自己挣的
She earned none of it herself.
但是吉云和她那个阶层的人 很快将面对残酷的现实
But Jiyun and her kind are in for a harsh awakening.
为什么这么说
Why do you say so?
她父亲欠了巨额地♥产♥税
Her father owes a great deal of taxes on his estate.
所以他们的土地迟早要被没收
So it's just a matter of time before their land is confiscated.
谁都不该被掠走属于自己的东西
No one deserves to have what is theirs taken from them.
你这话和其他人一样天真
You sound as foolish as the rest of them.
你就没有一点忠诚吗
Don't you feel any sense of loyalty?
没有
None.
你也不应该有
Neither should you.
如今到处都是黑心的人
People are rotten everywhere.
既然如此
Then…
你为什么来这里呢
why are you here
毕竟现在你的家在日本
if Japan is your home now?
小时候 我离开时身无分文
When I was young, I left empty-handed.
现在做成了事业 我想回来
Now that I'm successful, I wanted to return…
看看留在这里的那一部分我
to see if the shadow I left behind…
是否还在
was still here.
这也许有点蠢
Foolish, perhaps.
所以你的那一部分还在吗
So is it still here, that shadow of yours?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
小时候
When I was a boy,
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表