剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
It's worth at least 300.
产自瑞士
It's from Switzerland.
那里制♥造♥的表最棒了
They make the best watches there.
但这里不是瑞士 对吧
You're not in Switzerland, are you?
我明白
I understand.
再见
Goodbye.
你是釜山人
You're from Busan.
我从你的口音听出来了
I can tell from your accent.
你父母在那边是做什么的
Your parents, what do they do over there?
只有我母亲在世
Just my mother.
她经营自家的寄宿所
She runs her own boardinghouse.
她一定是一位聪明的生意人
Must be a clever businesswoman.
好的
Fine.
225日元
225 yen.
Three hundred.
这是我的要价
That is my price.
景喜 怎么了
Kyunghee, what is it?
我们不能去那里
We can't go there.
那不体面
It wouldn't be respectable.
但是我们得把钱送过去才能还清债
But the loan isn't paid until we deliver this money.
不能给约瑟吗
Can't we just give it to Yoseb?
这种脏活应该让男人做 而不是我们
This kind of dirty work belongs to men, not us.
你觉得他会从我这里收下这笔钱吗
Do you really think he would take this money from me?
我去 你在家等我
I'll go. Wait for me at home.
不 你不能去
No, you can't go!
如果我不去
If I don't,
还能怎么办
what happens then?
你不懂
You don't realize…
在我来这里生活之前
before I came here,
我没做过饭 也没洗过衣服
I never even cooked or washed my own clothes.
我从没和父母不认识的人说过话
I never spoke to anyone who my parents didn't know.
甚至连钱都没管过
Never even handled my own money.
学习做一切
Learning how to do everything,
真的很难 善慈
it was so hard, Sunja.
然后 我看见你
But then I see you.
你不过来了几周
You've only been here a few weeks.
我觉得自己好蠢
I feel foolish.
今早你问我
This morning, you asked me
这种痛什么时候会消失
when the ache will go away.
事实是我在这里没有一刻不感到害怕
The truth is, I'm scared all the time here.
这种恐惧永不停止
This constant fear…
什么时候才到头呢
how much longer do I have to live with it?
那我们一起承担这份恐惧吧
Let's be scared together.
也许这样我们会更有力量
Perhaps some strength can come out of it.
你真这么认为
Do you think so?
是的
I do.
让一让
Move out of the way.
吃吧
Eat.
你离开后
After you left…
给我们的生活留下一个巨大的洞
it felt like a huge hole opened in our lives.
尤其是你的母亲 她受到很大的打击
Your mother, especially, she felt it deeply.
看到她那个样子
It was hard for Donghee and me
东熙和我很难过
to see her like that.
然后战争爆发 生活更加困难
Then the war broke out, and things got even harder.
我们是你母亲的负担 我们心里明白
We were a burden to your mother. We knew that.
但即便如此
But even then,
她也不愿送我们走
she refused to send us away.
有一天 一个男人找到东熙和我
Then, one day, Donghee and I were approached by a man…
他承诺我们会在满洲国 找到不错的工厂工作
who promised us decent factory jobs in Manchuria.
我们很不愿留下你母亲一人
We hated the thought of leaving your mother alone here…
但她还能留我们多久呢
but how much longer would she have been able to keep us?
而且你的离去
Besides, your leaving,
让我们意识到那里的生活多么渺小
it made us realize just how small our lives were here.
尤其是东熙
Donghee, especially,
她很想看看大千世界
she really wanted to see the world.
战后我们回来
We came back after the war,
发现你母亲已经走了
and we found your mother gone.
其实
The truth is,
我有些高兴
I was glad.
我不希望她看到
I didn't want her to see
我们变了这么多
how much we had changed.
虽然故乡已经面目全非 但我很高兴我们回来了
Even though there was so little to come back to, I was glad to be back.
但对于东熙来说
But for Donghee,
这份喜悦很快就淡了
that happiness faded quickly…
她意识到
when she realized it wasn't possible…
回到少女时的自己所过的生活
to fit back into the shape of the young girl
已经不可能了
she once was.
记得以前我们洗衣服的地方吗
Remember where we used to do laundry?
就是在那里…
That's…
我们找到了她
where I found her.
你知道有些人
You realize that some people
活在自己的梦里
live in their dreams.
他们无法承受那样的时代
They're not made to endure in such times.
你住在这里
This is where you live?
我刚碰到他
I just ran into him.
这是所罗门
This is Solomon.
他还是婴孩时 我就认识他了
I've known him since he was a baby.
请把他当自己人吧
Please welcome him.
那是典子
That's Noriko.
她的弟弟隆
Her brother, Takashi.
雅子
Masako.
真是个帅小伙
Such a handsome young man.
是给我的礼物吗
Is he a gift for me?
他对你来说太老了吧
He's a little old for you, don't you think?
那倒是 但为了这么帅的人
You're right, but I could make an exception
我可以开个先例
for such a good-looking guy.
这位
And this,
这是悟
this is Satoru.
这是摩西的儿子
This is Mozasu's son.
我现在仍常常提起你父亲
I still speak often of your father.
他是我最好的朋友 他曾救过我的命
He was my greatest friend, and he saved my life once.
但那是很久以前了
But that's all a long time ago.
现在这是我的家了
This is my home now.
承兑票♥据♥给我
Get me the promissory note.
我不用了 你们不用管我
I'm fine. Please serve yourselves.
你是我们的客人
You are our guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好吃
This is delicious.
里面是什么
What's in it?
吃你那份就好
Just eat your fill.
若不是福熙…
If it weren't for Bokhee…
我父亲只是躺在乱葬岗里的人之一
my father would be just one of many in a crowded, unmarked grave.
我不知道该如何报答她的善心
I don't know how I can ever repay her kindness.
她是为了你这么做的
She did it for you.
说到底
In the end,
我是幸运的那个
I was the lucky one.
可是…
But…
我的心里觉得过意不去
in my heart, it doesn't feel right.
妈妈 存活下来不是一件羞耻的事
It is not a shame to survive, mother.
很久以前有个人曾对我说
A long time ago, someone once told me,
每向前走一步
"For every step forward,
就一定会有另一个人后退
another person would have to fall back."
我当时不相信
I couldn't believe that then.
但现在我开始想
But now I wonder…
也许他说得对
perhaps he was right.
我不知道谁会对你说这种话
I don't know who would've said such a thing to you,
但我觉得不太对
but it doesn't sound right to me.
嘿
Hey,
我们回家吧
let's go home.
真的
Really?
但我们还要在这里待两天呢
But we still have two more days here.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表