剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
(1938年 大阪)
(日语) 无论我怎么做都没用
Whatever I do, it's always the same.
他们总是欺负我
They always gang up on me.
嘿 别当爱哭鬼
Hey, don't be a crybaby!
这很丢脸
It's embarrassing.
但是我忍♥不住泪
But the tears just come out.
下次哭的会是他们
Next time, they'll be the ones crying.
你总是这么说 但我们永远不会赢
You always say that, but we never win.
因为你总是放弃
Because you always give up!
我和你说过 要这样…
I told you, like this--
(韩语) 诺亚
Noa!
回头见 今天我有派对
See ya! I have the party today.
别忘了给我带点你伯母的年糕
Don't forget to bring me some of your aunt's rice cakes!
爸爸
Papa!
走开 你浑身都是蒜味
Move over! You reek of garlic.
诺亚 别这样
Noa, don't be like this.
今天的庆祝不仅是为了你的弟弟
Today's celebration is not just about your little brother, OK?
你要知道
You know, not too long ago,
不久以前 许多婴儿没能过一岁生日 就已经死去了
many babies died before their first birthday.
这次庆祝是为了所有人
This celebration is for all of us.
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉总是为了他
It feels like it's always about him all the time.
诺亚
Noa.
你现在是哥哥了
You're an older brother now.
你弟弟许多事要依靠你
Your brother will count on you for many things.
但你发誓我也庆祝过第一个生日吗
But you swear I had a first birthday party too?
我怎么会对这种事撒谎呢
Why would I lie to you about something like that?
当时日子更艰苦
Even though times were hard for us,
但是我们从来不会亏待你
you never went without, son.
这多亏了你母亲
Your mother is to thank for that.
你很确定我抓的是红线
Papa, you're sure the red yarn is what I picked?
你不知道那让我们多开心
I remember how happy we were that you did.
但这说明我的未来没什么意思 对吧
But it's not really an exciting future for me, is it?
为什么我不选弓和箭
Why couldn't I have picked the bow and arrow?
诺亚
Noa,
相信我 长寿可不是坏事
a long life is nothing to scoff at, trust me on that.
希望摩西选硬币
Mozasu had better pick the coins. You know why?
他总是吃不饱 所以他可不能缺钱
He has a beggar in his belly, so he needs to be rich.
爸爸 为什么你一直笑 我是认真的
Papa, why do you keep laughing? I'm serious.
你真的应该祈祷这个
You really should pray for it.
多谢各位前来庆祝我们儿子的周岁生日
Thank you all for coming to celebrate our son's first year.
正如大家所见 他显然在茁壮成长
As you can see, he's clearly thriving.
上帝真的待我们很好
The Lord has truly blessed us.
抓周的传统
This tradition of the doljabi
不仅将我们大家联♥系♥在一起 也让我们的前人…
not only binds us to you, it is the bond to our ancestors who came before us--
说得够多了
Brother. Enough words.
留着你布道时再说吧
You should save them for your sermons, OK?
我哥哥等不及看我儿子的命运了
It seems my brother is eager to see my son's fortune.
我就不让他等了
How could I deny him that?
摩西该选择他的命运了
Now it's time for Mozasu to choose his fate.
我能帮他选吗
Can't I just pick for him, father?
摩西 抓吧
Mozasu, time to pick!
(改编自李珉真的著作)
那么
So…
快到了
It's coming.
终点
The end.
请做好心理准备
I would prepare yourself.
她是不是很疼
Is she… in much pain?
她不愿告诉我们
She won't tell us.
是
Yes.
极大的疼痛
Tremendous pain.
我们可以给她吗♥啡♥
We can give her morphine.
但我必须告知你们
But I must inform you,
在能够缓解她疼痛的剂量下
at the dosage required to stem her pain,
她将维持生命体征
she will be with us in body,
但是她将不会有意识
but her spirit might as well be gone.
不 我不想要她那个样子
No. I don't want her like that.
但是悦子 对汉娜最好的…
But Etsuko, what's best for Hana--
你别插手
Stay out of this!
慢一点
Hey! Slow down right now!
你们会踩到别人
You'll trample one another,
到时候我们就要帮你们收尸了
we'll be picking you off the ground.
这里的人太多了
Too many people here now.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
我等了快一个小时
I waited for almost an hour.
他为什么没来
Papa wasn't there.
什么意思
You mean at school?
你父亲没接你放学
Your father wasn't there?
妈妈 你看
Mama, look.
发生了什么事
Something's happening.
不好意思 请让一下
Excuse me. Please excuse me.
你检查了里面吗
Did you check in there?
他们说他是叛徒
They're saying he's a traitor.
白太太
Mrs. Baek!
我丈夫在哪
Where is my husband?
他被逮捕了
He's been arrested.
逮捕
Arrested?
为什么
For what?
他们不愿说
We don't know. They didn't tell us why.
只说是最严重的罪行
Only that the crime is of the most serious nature.
他在哪里
Where is he now?
他们在本地警局审问他
They're questioning him at the station.
他们一定是认错人了
They must've mistaken him.
我必须立即去找他
I must go to him immediately.
孩子 听着
Listen, my child.
那些人是专门来找以撒的
Those men arrived specifically looking for Isak.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
意味着有人供出了他的名字
That means someone gave his name to the authorities.
你千万要谨慎
My child, you must be careful,
你一定要祷告
and you should pray.
诺亚
Noa,
去找你的伯父 带他去警局
go find your uncle. Bring him to the station.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
快去吧
Good. Go now.
(尼康饼干 日本大阪)
诺亚 你怎么来了
Noa, what are you doing here?
-你快去 爸爸被逮捕了 -逮捕
-You have to come! Papa's been arrested. -Arrested?
-他被逮捕了 -他们带他去警局了
-What? -They took him to the station.
妈妈正在那里
Mama's already there.
我得告诉我的老板
I need to tell my boss.
在这等着
Wait here.
我们有一个小时
We have an hour.
我们去接你♥爸♥爸出来
Let's go get him out.
我不懂
This makes no sense to me.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
你已经说成了交易
You closed the deal.
为什么他们会炒了你
Why would they fire you?
她在最后一刻改变主意
She changed her mind at the last minute.
为什么
But why?
因为我让她那么做
Because I told her to.
你为什么要那么说
Why would you do that?
因为我想那么做
I wanted to.
我不理解 但是你必须打住
I can't understand this, but enough.
回美国 懂吗
Go back to America, understand?
我回不去了
I can't go back.
我没有签证了
I lost my visa.
那我们怎么办
What do we do then?
美国不是答案 那不过是一个幻象
America's not the answer. That's a fantasy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
爸爸 现在没有公♥司♥会雇我了
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表