剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
还有人比我们更低贱
There's even someone lower.
我们一直在按他们的规则生活
We've been playing by their rules,
可是我们仍然穿不暖 吃不饱
but are we not still cold, still hungry?
是时候推♥翻♥这些规则了
It's time we shatter those rules.
小心说话
Be careful with your words.
他们曾为了更无关紧要的言论逮捕人
Men have been arrested for saying far less.
你还是不懂 对吧
You still don't see it, do you?
也许是因为这身西服
Maybe it's the suit.
等等
Wait.
我该对你母亲说什么
What do I tell your mother?
说她的儿子很感激母亲的爱
Tell her she has a son who is grateful for his mother's love.
所罗门 看着我
Solomon, look at me.
你永远都不会成为他们的一份子
You will never be one of them,
就算你穿戴光鲜 学历耀眼
even with your nice clothes, your fancy degrees.
没错 他们会给你留一道门缝 恰到好处
Sure, they'll leave the door open just wide enough
让你以为自己有机会
to make you think you have a chance,
但别被骗了
but don't be fooled.
看来今天过得不顺
Looks like you're having a rough one.
我认识你 你是吉井守
I know you. You're Mamoru Yoshii.
我也听说过你 搞砸合同的男孩
I've heard of you too. The boy who crashed the deal.
这是他们的说法
Is that what they're saying?
我的名声也没好到哪去
I'm not a man with a good reputation either.
我觉得你我…
I think the two of us…
我们有很多共同点
we have much in common.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
从古至今 女人生小孩不是稀罕事 对吧 你走吧
Women have been giving birth forever, haven't they? Go on.
快去找约瑟
Go and find Yoseb, quickly.
景喜担心极了
Kyunghee is worried sick.
对 快找到他
Yes, find him quickly.
他这种状态时容易冲动
He can be reckless when he gets like this.
他可能去哪了
Any idea where he would go?
他会在电车站下面的酒馆
He'll be at the bar below the streetcar stop.
但请别太苛责他
But please don't judge him too harshly.
不用担心 我会处理好的
Don't worry. I'll make it right.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我是贵族阶层的
I'm from the noble class!
我家是平壤最古老的家族之一
My family is from one of the oldest houses in Pyongyang!
天 你是贵族啊 怎么不早说
Wow, you're a noble? You don't say?
我也是贵族
Me, I'm a noble too!
这位老哥也是
And so is this good gentleman here.
我也是 贵族阶层
Me as well! Noble class!
哪轮得到你们嘲笑我
Who are you to mock me?
我的老板要靠我
My boss relies on me.
你那些臭烘烘的猪呢
Can you say the same about your foul pigs?
你还得靠它们吧
More the other way around, as I see it.
我一直都奇怪你是怎么做到的
I always wondered how you managed it,
居然这么久都没丢工作
how you kept your job for so long.
你是什么人 日本人的间谍吗
What are you? A spy for the Japanese?
还是小偷
Or a thief?
约瑟
Yoseb!
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
是她让你来的吗
Did she send you?
善慈在分娩
Sunja's in labor.
去吧
Go.
我想把酒喝完
I want to finish my drink.
我去了也没用
I'm of no use there.
你在自艾自怜
You're feeling sorry for yourself now.
嘿 这里再加个杯子
Hey! An extra cup here!
你来这做什么 去找你老婆
Why are you here? Go to your wife.
是她让我来找你的
She's the one who told me to find you.
你呢 你也是贵族
And what about you? Are you a noble as well?
那还重要吗
Does that matter now?
在这里那没有任何意义
Those things mean nothing here.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
这是他们想看到的
It's what they want,
我们起内讧
for us to turn on one another.
嘿 你真的认为我们现在和大家一样
Hey, do you really believe we're all the same now?
曾经的你是有仆从照顾起居住行的人
You, who had a servant to tend to all your needs?
我的仆从去哪了
And where is he now?
沉浸在过去并不能 减轻我们爸妈经历的苦难
Our parents' hardships come no easier dwelling on what's been lost.
哥哥 傻子才这样
That's a fool's game, brother.
我们内斗有什么意思
What's the point fighting amongst ourselves?
你家人花了大功夫栽培你
Your family certainly made you the investment.
乔特 耶鲁 镶金的履历
Choate, Yale. Expensive résumé.
这话也可以用在你身上
Could say the same thing about you.
加州洛杉矶 斯坦福法学
UCLA, Stanford Law.
现在我们都回来了
And now we're both back.
我听说你父亲的弹珠游戏厅 经营得很不错
And I hear your father's pachinko parlor is doing well.
怎么突然说起弹珠机
Why bring up pachinko all of a sudden?
我对弹珠机感兴趣
Pachinko interests me.
为什么 那是没有其他出路的人 才会做的事
Why? It's for people who have no other options.
很久以前也许是这样
Perhaps a long time ago.
我不懂
I'm not following.
你想涉足弹珠机生意
You want us to get into pachinko?
不是在这里
Not here.
因为你父亲这样的人 市场已经太饱和了
The market's too crowded, thanks to people like your father.
我说的是韩国 泰国 澳门
But in Korea, Thailand, Macau.
谁知道呢 甚至拉斯维加斯
Who knows? Vegas even.
你的这个大想法
And this big idea of yours,
有正规门道吗
is it legitimate?
你是想问它是否合法
You mean is it legal?
是
Yes.
我…
I…
我很爱我的祖父
I loved my grandfather very much.
但我并非不清楚他的身份
But it's not like I didn't know who he was,
和他做的事
or what he was doing.
我不否认
I don't deny it.
也许世人将他看作反派
The world may have seen him as a villain,
但在我看来
but to me,
他是那个拯救了我的人
he was the man who saved me
让我摆脱了我的瘾君子父亲
from my drug-addicted father,
他的儿子
his own son.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is…
我不会为祖父感到羞耻
I am not ashamed of my grandfather.
但是
However…
我不是他
I'm not him.
我们这样的人
And people like us,
不需要跟随祖辈的步伐行走
we don't need to walk in our family's shadows.
不再需要了
Not anymore.
好好考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
你的黑帮男友呢
Where's your yakuza boyfriend?
他经营弹珠游戏厅不意味着他是黑帮的
Just because he owns a pachinko parlor doesn't mean he's a yakuza.
我们来的很匆忙
We came here in a hurry,
所以他回去拿些必需品了
so he went back to get some things we'll need.
我一直很好奇
I always wondered.
他可选择的女孩一定很多
I'm sure he had a lot of women to choose from,
虽然他是朝鲜人
despite being Korean.
可他为什么选了你
But why did he choose you?
他没离开你 就算他得知
And he didn't leave you, even after he heard
你以前为那么多男人张♥开♥双♥腿♥
how often you used to spread your legs for all those other men.
别费口舌了
Save your breath.
你不会激得我回嘴的
You can't make me fight.
所以你要让我无聊地等死
So you'll just bore me until I die?
这样的话 给我一把刀 我现在就死
In that case, bring me a knife and I'll just die right now!
奶奶
Grandmother,
你也来了
you're here too.
今天一家团聚了
It's a damn family reunion.
去给我买♥♥杯咖啡
Go buy me some coffee.
悦子小姐为了找你花了很多钱
Etsuko-san spent a great deal of money looking for you.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表