剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
这也可能让你不适
and it may be unpleasant…
但你还是要满足丈夫的身体需求
you must see to your husband's physical needs.
牧师到底是个男人
The pastor is a man first.
就算是正直的男人
Even decent men have been known
也可能向其他女人寻找慰藉
to take comfort with other women.
我都不知道你怎么怀的孕
I wonder how you even got pregnant at all.
你现在应该已经懂这些事了
You must know these things now.
很久以前
Long ago,
你父亲的母亲把这些给了我
your father's mother gave me these…
那是她确定我不会在半夜逃跑后
once she was sure I wouldn't run off in the middle of the night.
藏在安全的地方
Hide them in a safe place.
连丈夫都别告诉 知道吗
Don't even tell your husband, you hear?
女人藏些私房♥钱很重要
It's important for a woman to have money hidden away.
要是发生什么事 我们的选择没有男人那么多
Things can happen, and we don't have the same choices as men.
不 这些你留着
No, you keep those.
我有…
I have…
这个
this.
这是什么
What is this?
这是父亲给的
Is this from the father?
是他给的
Is this from him?
什么样的…
What kind…
现在有什么用呢
What does it matter now?
善慈
Sunja.
你必须忘了他
You must forget him now.
听见了吗
Understand?
我知道
I know.
拿着
Here.
你父亲会希望你收下的
Your father would want you to have these.
他对你有那么多期望
He wanted so much for you.
我希望你安安稳稳地留在故乡
Here I was, wanting your roots planted firmly in the ground…
但你父亲想看你飞翔
but your father wanted you to fly.
未来会有很多艰难的日子
There will be many difficult days ahead.
不知道我们什么时候会再见
I don't know when we will see one another again.
也许是很久以后了
It may be a very long time.
乖
There now.
把泪都留在这里
Pour out all your tears here.
我希望你去那边不会再哭
I don't want them to fall over there.
- 我的宝贝女儿 - 开始上船了
- My daughter. - They're boarding now.
妈妈…
Mother! Mother!
(德寿丸)
我不舒服
I feel sick.
妈妈
Mother,
这些高层都在等你
you're keeping all these important people waiting.
这么多人呢
Look at how many of them there are.
他们一定也有别的事要忙
They must have other appointments as well.
奶奶 您已经胜利了
Grandmother, you won.
今天您将为子女和他们的后代 带来巨大的财富
Today you'll secure great wealth for your children and their children.
他们再也不需为钱操劳了
Never again will they have to worry for money.
我觉得这听起来像个诅咒
That sounds like a curse to me.
你知道我奶奶今天要做什么吗
Do you know what my grandmother is doing today?
她要飞回韩国 这是她离家后的第一次
She's flying back to Korea for the first time since leaving home.
50年前 她来到这里 一无所有
Fifty years ago, she came here with nothing.
但今天她乘坐一等舱回去
But today she goes back in first class.
这很了不起
Now that's something.
瞧瞧这帮贱民 这下船上都是他们的臭味了
Look at these lowlifes! Now the whole ship stinks of their shit.
我应该换个地方
I should go elsewhere.
在这等着 我给你拿点水
Wait here. I'll bring you water.
别走 不要离开我
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.
别留我一人
Don't leave me.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
希望各位喜欢我今晚的曲目
I hope you enjoy my repertoire tonight.
哪里有水
Where can I find water?
你们是什么人
Who are all of you here?
我们要去那边的矿区工作 公♥司♥为我们付船费
We're going over to work in the mines. The company's paying for our travel over.
妇女和孩子呢
And the women and children?
你们的家人呢
Where are your families?
他们说如果我们表现得好 他们以后会送我们的家人过来
They say if we do well, they'll pay for our families to join us later.
最先来的是我父亲
My father was the first one to come.
我和我母亲几年后过来
Me and my mother, we followed a few years later.
女士 这…
Madam, is this--
他是来筑穗町的矿区做活
He came over to work the mines in Chikuho.
当时环境糟透了
The conditions were terrible.
以至于他和其他400名朝鲜矿工决定罢♥工♥
So bad that he and the 400 other Korean miners decided to strike.
怎么回事
What's going on?
但是
But,
只持续了20天 他们都被辞退
they lasted 20 days before they were all fired.
那时没人愿意租♥房♥♥给朝鲜人
Back then, no one wanted to rent to us Koreans.
说我们太脏 太吵
They said we were too dirty, too loud.
他们说得对
They were right.
我们确实太脏 太吵
We were too dirty. We were too loud.
因为我们必须两 三户人家
Because we had to crowd two, three families
挤在同一个房♥间 才能付得起高涨的房♥租
into one room so as to afford the jacked-up rents.
那已经是过去了
That's all behind us now.
要是你真♥相♥信是如此
If you really believe that…
那你比我想象得更傻
then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
他们骂我们是蟑螂
They called us cockroaches.
他们说应该揍死我们
They said we needed to be pounded into the ground.
想想吧
Think about that.
他们说的是你
They're talking about you.
奶奶
Grandmother…
这是什么歌♥
What is this singing?
- 你听见了吗 - 这是我们的音乐 快点啊
- Do you hear that? - That's our music. Come now!
把她拉下台
Drag her off the stage!
- 这是在做什么 - 安保呢
- What is this? - Where are the guards?
立即把她拉下去
Get her down immediately!
让她停下
Make her stop!
安保呢
Where are the guards?
告诉我
Let me hear you say it.
如果是你的奶奶
If it was your grandmother…
坐在这里 看着房♥里这些得意洋洋的脸
sitting here, staring at these smug faces in the room…
如果她告诉你
if she was here telling you…
她体内的每一滴血
that every drop of her blood…
都不想让她在这些文件上签字
was against signing these papers…
你会说什么
what would you say?
怎么回事 说日语啊
What's going on? Speak Japanese!
你仍会让她签字吗
Would you still tell her to sign?
别签
Don't do it.
我会对她这么说
That's what I would tell her.
别签字
Don't sign.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我听不见音乐声了
I can't hear the music.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
发生了什么
What's happening?
所罗门 她要去哪里
Where's she going, Solomon?
签字只是例行公事
The signing was just protocol.
- 刚才怎么了 - 该死的
- What just happened? - Goddamn it.
她已经同意签合同了
She already agreed to the contract!
所罗门 刚才是怎么回事
What the fuck was that, Solomon?
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
你现在没话对我说了
Now you're not gonna talk to me?
你十分钟前怎么不会闭嘴 所罗门
Why couldn't you shut up ten minutes ago, Solomon?
太要命了
That was so fucked.
去你的“把不可能变成可能”
Fuck you, "defy gravity".
三年…该死的三年 哥们
Three year-- Three fucking years, man.
- 老天爷…对 - 我警告过大家
- Jesus Christ-- Yeah, yeah. - I warned everyone of this.
让他这种人来…
To bring someone like him into this…
太鲁莽了 更糟的是这很危险
It was reckless. Worse, it was dangerous.
一开始就不该信任他 他让我们看起来像白♥痴♥
He should never have been trusted! He made a fool of us!
白所罗门 你害死我了
You fucked me, Solomon Baek.
脸都丢光了
Fucking embarrassment.
停下
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表