剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
所以吃完饭总觉得不饱
so we never felt full after we ate.
(李昌媛)
我们会把碗倒过来 看看还有没有剩的
We'd turn our rice bowls upside-down to check if there was anything left.
我们就是这样过日子的
That's how we lived.
现在生活太富足了
Now life is too luxurious.
我当时一句日语也不会
I couldn't speak any Japanese.
所以生活很艰难
So I really struggled.
我不喜欢这么说
I don't like saying this,
但我的孩子无法在韩国生活
but my children couldn't live in Korea.
所以我确保他们融入日本社会
So I made sure they assimilated into Japanese society.
您习惯了日本的生活吗
Have you gotten used to life in Japan?
(画外音 历史学家 杰基金沃楚卡)
我现在习惯了
I'm used to it now.
很不容易
It was hard.
现在这里是我的家乡了
This is my hometown now.
我不能去韩国 我无法回我的祖国
I can't go to Korea. I can't go to my country.
所以现在这是我的家了
So this is my hometown now.
这一切都是梦
It's all a dream.
这是一个梦 那是一个梦
This one's a dream. That one's a dream.
如今这都成了梦
They're all dreams now.
我那时如此年轻
I was so young then.
这…
Well--
这是我人生中最美好的时光
this was the best time of my life.
为什么这么说
What makes you think that?
因为大家都在我身边
Because everyone was close by.
您今年多大
How old are you?
我98岁
I'm 98 years old.
我85岁
I'm 85 years old.
我80…
I'm 80--
不 90岁
No, 90--
我是98岁吗
Am I 98?
可能99岁
Maybe 99?
我93岁
I'm 93 years old.
您哪年出生的
- When were you born?
1917年
- In 1917.
我92岁
I'm 92.
我不久前刚满100岁 所以他们为我庆祝生日
I turned 100 years old the other day, so they had a celebration for me.
所以我才这个样子
That's why I'm like this.
我应该是95岁
I think I'm 95 years old.
牛年出生
Born in the year of the cow.
这是我自己选择的生活 我并不觉得苦
There were no hardships for me in the life I chose for myself.
这条路是我自己走出来的 所以我一点也不后悔
I made my own way, my own path, so I have no regrets whatsoever
我选择的道路
about the path I chose and walked down.
我的儿子工作很努力
My son works very hard.
我的儿媳妇 孙辈都很好
I have a good daughter-in-law and good grandchildren.
大家都叫我奶奶 我很感恩
Everyone calls me grandma, so I'm thankful.
您的笑容真灿烂
Your smile is very bright.
你觉得有人会想娶我吗
Do you think someone will take me as his bride?
你说我的笑容啊…
My smile, you say. My smile--
我的话一定很无聊 但多谢你的聆听
I'm sure it must have been boring, but thank you for listening.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表