剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
I--
不识字
don't know how to read or write.
你是否曾出席 任何对天♥皇♥发表负面意见的会议
Have you been to any meetings with negative views against the emperor?
我从没参加过任何会议
I've never been to a meeting.
在今天前我从没听过这种话
Before today, I had never heard these words.
但是你却嫁给了一个煽动分子
And yet you are married to an agitator.
我所了解的那个人
The man I know
是一位丈夫
is a husband to us,
一位父亲
a devoted father,
一位牧师
a pastor
一个好人
and a good man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么要说这些
I don't know why I'm saying these things.
妈妈
Mother?
你觉得我会让那种事发生在所罗门身上
You really believe I'd let that happen to Solomon?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
所罗门不是你哥哥
He is not your brother.
那时发生的事
What happened back then,
我不会允许它再次发生
I would never let history repeat itself.
走吧
Let's go.
很快就会有效果
It will take effect soon.
五至十分钟
In five to ten minutes.
如果需要我 请开口
If you need me, please call.
看我一眼是不会感染的
You can't catch it just by looking at me.
她没有恶意
She meant no harm.
五至十分钟内你将感到效果
You will feel the effects in five or ten minutes.
我到时候会再询问你
I will check on you then,
但如果你需要任何东西 请按这个
but if you need anything, press this.
我马上会过来
I'll come right away.
还需要什么吗
Is there anything else?
谢谢
Thank you.
所罗门
Solomon--
他在哪
Where is he?
他什么时候会来
When will he come?
诺亚
Noa.
爸爸
Papa!
-诺亚 -够了
- Noa! - Enough!
-爸爸 -闭嘴
- Papa! - Shut up!
-诺亚 -爸爸
-Noa! -Papa!
放开我爸爸
Let go of my daddy!
诺亚
Noa!
爸爸…
Papa! Papa!
别带走我爸爸 他不能离开我们
Don't take my father away! He can't leave us!
爸爸 别走
Papa! Papa, don't go!
别离开我们
You can't leave us now!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
-Noa! -Papa!
上一次小行星离地球这么近 已经是快50年前了
nearly 50 years since the last asteroid came this close--
向太阳移♥动♥的途中
on its trajectory toward the sun,
这颗小行星距离地球约八十万公里
this asteroid came within 500,000 miles to Earth.
科学家估计这颗小行星
Scientists estimate that the asteroid
按每小时七万四千公里的速度移♥动♥
is traveling at 46,000 miles per hour--
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你有医院院长签名的文件
You have the paperwork signed by the director of this hospital.
是的 但你怎么…
Yes, but how did you--
那不重要
That doesn't matter.
你要去旅行了 准备好了吗
You're going on a trip. Ready?
-我想走 -你要去哪
-I wanna go. -Where are you going?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
小心
Be careful!
他在干什么 慢一点
What's he doing? Slow down!
你太快了
You're going too fast!
夏威夷
Hawaii.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama,
我要睡了
I'm going to sleep now.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
我的小汉娜
My little Hana.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
我会照顾大家的
From now on, I'll take care of everything.
放心
Don't be afraid, OK?
以前我认为这块表是一个诅咒
I used to think that this watch was a curse on us all.
但我现在明白了
But now I realize,
这块表救了我们的家族
this watch saved our family.
也许它也能帮助你
Perhaps it will do the same for you.
这是我的愿望
I'm hoping for that.
(《六年级数学》 《社会学》)
这些狗是怎么回事
What's with those dogs?
快带它们走
Take them away!
整条街都要被吵醒了
You're waking the street.
善慈
Sunja,
这是什么
what's this about?
你在做泡菜
You're making kimchi?
为什么做这么多
Why are you making so much?
我会腌制一半
I'll ferment one half
把另一半带去街市
and take the other half to market.
希望有人会喜欢新鲜泡菜
I'm hoping there are some who like fresh kimchi.
他会不高兴的
He really won't like this.
我们还有什么选择
What other options are there?
请理解
Dear, please try to understand.
你觉得我不会找到新工作
You think I'm not going to find work?
就是这个意思吧
Is that what this is?
告诉你一声 轮胎厂可能有活
You know, I got a lead over at the tire factory.
当然 我们知道你会找到新工作
Of course, you'll get a job.
善慈一定也只是暂时这样
I'm sure Sunja means for this to just get us by for now.
你要知道我不是不尊重你
I mean no disrespect. You have to know that.
但家里没有收入了
But we have no money coming in,
我们的存款几天内就会用完
and our savings will run out in a few days.
我必须为孩子们着想
- I have to think of the children.
你觉得我没想吗
- And do you think I don't?
你觉得我不难过吗
You don't think I'm dying inside
知道我的弟弟此刻在某个监狱里
knowing my brother is in prison?
他在坐牢
He's in a prison somewhere!
哪怕我要去乞讨或借钱 也不会让孩子们没饭吃
Whether I have to beg or borrow, those boys will never go hungry.
我不会允许我们家发生这种事
Not in my house they won't.
那就让我帮你
Then you have to let me help.
因为如果我什么都不做
I have to do something.
这种无助的感觉 我无法承受
Or this helplessness inside will overtake me.
这是什么表情
What's with the face?
你不去上学吗
Aren't you going to school?
我在你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
家里负担不起学费
we couldn't afford school.
这是一种特权 别视其为理所当然
This is a privilege. Don't take it for granted.
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么走这条路
Why do you go this way?
有一条捷径
There's a shorter route.
你怎么知道我的学校在哪
How do you know where my school is anyway?
我知道很多事
I know many things.
那能保护我
It's what helps protect me.
记住这点
Remember that, OK?
我爸爸喜欢这条路
My father chose to walk this way.
为什么
And why is that?
街上有个老妇人家里有钢琴
Down the street from here, there's an old woman who has a piano.
每天早上我们去学校的路上 她都会弹钢琴
She plays it every morning and we'd hear it on our way to school.
我爸爸喜欢听琴声
And my father liked to listen to the music.
你听说过关东地震吗
Have you heard of the Kanto earthquake?
大人和你说话时要回答
You should answer when addressed by an adult.
没有
No.
那是你出生前
It was before you were born.
一次可怕的地震
The most horrible earthquake.
如此严重 我们的世界从此完全改变
It was so terrible, it split our world into before and after.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表