剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
那时我也失去了父亲
My father was lost as well.
你怎么知道我爸爸走了
How did you know my father is gone? I didn't say that.
对 为了保护
I remember. It's what gives you protection.
没错
Correct.
你学得很快
You're a quick learner.
那么你要学会这点
And so, learn this.
诺亚
Noa,
仅仅是活下来是不够的
it's not good enough to just survive.
别人不会这样说 但是别听他们的
People will tell you otherwise, but ignore them.
你想想
Think about it.
蟑螂存活下来就够了
Cockroaches can just survive.
但对我们来说那足够吗
Should that be good enough for us?
比你周围的人都变得更优秀
You need to be better than everyone else around you.
不只是朝鲜人 也包括日本人
Not just the Koreans, but the Japanese as well.
变得如此优秀 让他们无法否认 你有资格获得的一切
Be so good they can't rob you of what you're owed.
别误会
Don't make mistakes.
看见你向上走 他们会心生憎恨
They'll be envious of you when you rise.
但是即使感到憎恨 他们也不得不尊敬你
But even in their hate, they'll have to show you respect.
明白我的话吗
Do you understand what I am saying?
是
Yes, sir.
还有一点
One more thing.
永远别回头
Don't you ever look back.
向前
Remember.
永远向前
Always look forward, OK?
去学校吧 把脸上的愁云抹去
Now cheer up and get yourself to school.
明天走捷径
Tomorrow, take the short way.
只有傻瓜会选择另一条路
Only a fool would choose otherwise.
诺亚
Noa,
别活得像个傻瓜
don't live like a fool.
我真不喜欢你一个人去
I hate that you're going there alone.
否则谁照顾摩西或准备晚餐
Well someone has to have dinner ready and watch Mozasu.
别担心
You mustn't worry.
不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你呀
And you,
今天要乖乖的 好吗
no troublemaking today, mister. Understand?
看着他的小脸蛋 这个部分是最难的
Leaving that face behind is the hardest part of all.
但他长大后会明白你这么做是为了他
But he'll grow up knowing who you are.
他的母亲为了养活他辛苦地工作
A mother that's worked so hard to raise her sons.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
快走
Move along!
走啊 离远一点 那臭味会把顾客赶走的
Get outta here! You'll chase the customers away with that stink.
快离开这里
-Get outta here!
抱歉 是我的第一天
-I'm sorry. It's my first day.
想都别想
Don't even try!
把你的臭车拉远一点
Get your stinky cart out of here!
否则我儿子要朝它撒尿了
Want my son to piss on it?
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
姑娘 这边吧
Young lady, over here!
这里有位
Over here.
你可以在这里卖♥♥
You can sell here.
谢谢 欢迎下次再来
Thank you! Please come again.
来看看啊
Come, look!
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for the price of one!
欢迎下次再来
Please come again.
走过路过 不要错过 这里有肉干
Come and stop by! We got dried meats here!
欢迎
Welcome!
请尝尝
Please, come try.
泡菜 新鲜泡菜
Kimchi. Fresh kimchi!
来尝尝吧
Come and taste.
城里最实惠
Best price in town!
泡菜 来买♥♥新鲜泡菜
Kimchi! Fresh kimchi for sale!
请尝尝
Please try!
买♥♥点泡菜吗
How about some kimchi?
刚做好的 尝一口吧
Just made! Taste a sample!
你吃过泡菜吗
Have you ever had kimchi?
刚做好的 请尝尝
Just made! Please try!
买♥♥点泡菜吧 特别便宜
How about some kimchi? Cheap, really!
尝一尝 试尝一下
Just try it once. Sample it for free! Have a sample! Have a sample!
来点泡菜吗
How about some kimchi?
城里最好吃的泡菜
Best kimchi in the city!
你吃过泡菜吗
Have you tried kimchi?
今天有特♥价♥
It's a special price just for today!
泡菜 新鲜泡菜
Kimchi! Fresh kimchi!
请尝尝
Please, try!
大阪最好吃的泡菜
Best kimchi in Osaka!
谢谢你…
Thank you, thank you!
你尝过泡菜吗
Have you ever had kimchi?
刚做好的 请尝尝
Just made! Please try!
来看一看吧
Come and stop by!
城里最好吃的泡菜 你不会失望的
Best kimchi in the city! You won't be disappointed!
来尝一口
Try a sample.
城里最好吃的泡菜
Best kimchi in the city!
世界上最好吃的泡菜 来看一看
Best kimchi in the world! Come! Stop by!
世界上最好吃的泡菜
Best kimchi in the world!
我妈妈的秘制配方
My mother's special recipe!
这是我故乡的美食
This is my country's food!
(日据时期 超过两百万名朝鲜人 移居日本)
(其中八十万人)
(以劳工的身份被日本政♥府♥送到日本)
(大部分人在第二次世界大战结束时)
(回到了故乡)
(但大约六十万人留下了 成为了无国籍人士)
(以下是其中一些女性的故事)
(她们在历史中坚韧生存)
(2021年 日本)
我大概是18岁时来的
I think I came here when I was about 18.
(洪子出)
我当时13岁
I was 13 years old.
我们乘船过来
We came by boat.
不是乘飞机
It wasn't a plane.
(李洪达)
这张照片上我22岁 我很年轻
I'm 22 years old here, so I'm young.
我20岁时来到日本 是在结婚后
I came to Japan at 20 years old, after I got married.
我一个人从朝鲜过来
I came here alone from Korea.
我孤身一人
I was all alone.
(柳祝男)
我哭个不停 总是哭
I cried and cried. I cried a lot.
我11岁时来这里 13岁时开始工作
I came here at 11 and started working at 13.
我从小就很悲伤
I grew up in sadness.
(秋南顺)
所以我不懂得对他人友善
So it's hard for me to be kind to other people.
我挺好奇
I do wonder
这是不是因为我的成长经历
if that's because of how I grew up.
来这里后我吃了很多苦
I suffered so much after I got here.
我不爱谈起这些 但是…
I don't like thinking about those things now, but you know--
(任用吉)
我常常想起很多事
I do think about so many things.
我看过人死去
I saw people who had died.
(金龙礼)
我当时还是个小女孩
I was still a little girl.
那是战争年代
It was during the war.
宪兵队的人过来了 抓着长头发女孩的马尾辫
The military police came and grabbed the ponytails of those who had long hair,
拽着她们的头发拖走她们
and dragged them off by their hair.
我看到了
I saw them do that.
(姜粉道)
要是有白菜吃都算走运
We were lucky if we had some cabbage to eat.
但他们命令我们把吃的上交 因为那属于天♥皇♥
But they ordered us to give it to them because it all belonged to the emperor.
你所拥有的一切都不属于你
Nothing you owned actually belonged to you.
所以我们都吃泡菜
So we all ate kimchi.
没有别的可吃
We didn't have anything to eat,
所以我们总是吃泡菜
so we ate a lot of kimchi.
我们的碗里没什么食物
There was very little food in our rice bowls,
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表