剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
That is…
妈妈
Mother,
你这么晚来这里做什么
what are you doing here so late?
她想回去
She wanted to go back,
再看一次我们的故土
to see our homeland once more.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不想把你伯母的骨灰葬在这里
I don't want your aunt's ashes to be buried here.
我想带她回家
I want to take her back home.
我也想 我想回家
Me too. I want to go home.
这是我第一次来餐馆
It's my first time at a restaurant.
真快
That was quick!
我们不想让顾客久等
We don't want our customers waiting.
你的日文这么好 是谁教的
Who taught you to speak Japanese so well?
小时候我有位老师
I had a tutor as a child.
清水先生
Shimizu-san .
我和他是好朋友
He and I were great friends.
我看到了你的那些书
I saw all your books.
你一定知道很多
You must know so much.
这我就不确定了
I'm not sure about that.
渐渐长大
As I grow older,
我意识到自己有很多不知道的事
I realize there's so much I don't know.
说实话
To tell you the truth,
大部分时候 我觉得自己很蠢
I feel stupid most of the time.
你愿意和我一起祈祷吗
Would you pray with me?
天父 感谢您赐我们这些食物
Father, thank you for the food we're about to eat.
感谢您对我们的关照
And thank you for looking out for us,
指引我们走向正确的道路
for guiding us onto the right path.
我们以基♥督♥之名祈祷
In Christ's name, we pray.
阿门
Amen.
善慈 你可以睁开眼睛了
Sunja, you can open your eyes now.
好吃
It's good.
我觉得再隐瞒下去
I feel it is disingenuous of me
我就不够真诚了
to hide it any longer.
我知道你有身孕
I know you are with child.
我不是要苛责你
I have no intention of castigating you.
我提这个是因为…
I only bring it up because--
在这个时候拥有一位朋友
perhaps it would help you
也许这对你有好处
to have a friend at this time.
但恕我直言
But if I may.
这个孩子
The child,
你有没有想过把孩子送给别的人家
have you thought of offering the child to another family?
也许是一对没有儿女的夫妻
Perhaps a childless couple.
我知道这很难 可是…
I know it is difficult, but…
你在说什么
What are you saying?
独自带大一个孩子 你所面临的…
To raise a child on your own, the repercussions--
我对自己的命运没有任何空想
I'm not under any illusion about my fate.
我知道我和我的孩子不会被世人所容
I understand my child and I will be outcasts…
为了不毁掉母亲的生意 我必须离开寄宿所
that I'll have to leave the boardinghouse so as not to ruin my mother's business.
我都清楚
I know all this.
尽管如此
And yet…
我…
I…
我曾被一个不被世人所容的人爱过
I was loved by an outcast.
我父亲
My father.
很奇怪 我现在总在想他
It's strange how much I am thinking of him now.
他的一生中 人们总是说他永远不会娶妻
For most of his life, he was told he'd never marry
或是拥有自己的孩子
or have a child of his own.
但我却出生了
But here I am.
我本不应来这世上 但我仍然来了
I am here even though I shouldn't be.
而现在
And now…
我的孩子本不应来这世上 他仍然来了
my child is here even though he shouldn't be.
他会被人所爱
And he will be loved.
即使我必须胼手砥足
Even if I must work until my fingernails break,
累得腰酸背痛 饥肠辘辘
and my back aches and my stomach goes empty,
至少我的孩子…
my child…
不需再为生计发愁
he will want for nothing.
这是我对他的承诺
That's my promise to him.
我父亲…
My father…
在我出生时 他也对我做过这样的承诺
he made the same promise to me when I was born.
不
No.
我不会…
I will not…
放弃这个孩子
give up this child.
善慈 对不起
I apologize, Sunja.
我错了
I was wrong.
我这辈子总是在生病
I have been sick for so much of my life.
我读过很多书 没错
I know books, yes.
但我并不了解人
But I know so little of people.
听到你的这番话
And then to hear you speak…
我感到很羞愧
I am ashamed.
我不是这个意思
That was not my intention.
不
No.
我很感激你这么说
I am grateful to you for it.
感激
Grateful?
这个人…
This person…
你能够忘了他吗
can you forget him?
我想忘记
I want to.
如果是这样
If so,
你觉得你有可能喜欢另一个人吗
do you think you could care for another?
那又有什么关系
What does it matter now?
不可能有人愿意娶我
No one will take me.
但如果有可能
But if it was possible…
如果有人让你…
If someone were to ask you…
离开故土
to leave your home…
开启新生活
and begin anew…
你能做到吗
could you?
可是…
But…
你知道我…
you understand I'm--
你怀了另一个人的孩子
You are with another man's child.
我明白
I understand.
我想问的是你会不会…
And I am asking you whether,
可能的话…
perhaps…
假以时日
with enough time…
学着喜欢上另一个人
you can learn to care for someone else?
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表