剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't even hear Isak leave this morning.
他起得越来越早了
He's getting up earlier and earlier.
教堂的工作似乎很适合他
The work at the church seems to suit him.
怎么了
What is it?
你觉得疼
Are you in pain?
那气味…你洗掉了
The smell… you washed it all away.
已经过了好几周 衣服太臭了
It's been a few weeks, and they were smelling so terribly.
我不知道…
Oh, I didn't realize…
我只剩这个了
It's all I had left.
再久一点…
Just a little while…
我只需要那气味再留久一点
I just needed it for a little while longer.
善慈
Oh, Sunja.
什么时候才会消失
When does it go away?
这种痛
This ache,
什么时候才会停止
when does it stop?
不会停止
It doesn't.
但你将学会带着它生活
But you'll learn to endure it.
相信我
Trust me.
你确定是这里
You're sure this is it?
这是你 父亲 埋葬的地方
This is where your father is buried?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我怎么会忘记我父亲葬在哪里
How can I forget where I buried my father?
就是这里
This is the right place.
那他们一定是在建停车场时 移♥动♥了他的坟墓
Then they moved his grave when they built this parking lot.
妈妈
Mother,
他们一定妥善处理了
they would have done it right.
别担心 我们会找到的
Don't worry. We'll find it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我毫不知情
I know nothing of this.
你们得问我的丈夫 他不在家
You'll have to speak to my husband. He's not in.
我们已经问过你丈夫了
We've already spoken with your husband.
但他没钱
But since he doesn't have the money,
那他的家人必须偿还160日元的债务
it's up to his family then to pay off the 160-yen debt.
这印♥章♥
That seal,
是你丈夫的吧
it's your husband's, is it not?
是的
It is.
我们不想找你的麻烦
We don't want to be a hassle for you.
如果你有20日元就给我们
Give us a 20 if you have it.
我们的老板
Our boss,
这周还这么多 我们的老板会接受
he'll be satisfied with that for the week.
160日元
The 160 yen,
是全部债务
that's the entire amount?
我来处理就好
I'll handle this.
包括利息 现在已经翻倍了
Including the interest, it's now double.
是什么时候借的钱
When was the loan taken out?
两个月前
Two months ago.
说他弟弟新婚 需要一张额外的船票
Said his brother just got married. Needed an extra fare over.
我们几个小时后会准备好钱
We'll have the money in a few hours.
- 要带给谁 - 你似乎不明白…
- Who do we bring it to? - You don't seem to understand--
不用多费口舌 告诉我钱要送到哪里
No need to waste your breath. Just tell me where to bring the money.
码头附近
Over by the docks,
补渔网店楼上有个办公室
there's an office above the net repair shop.
你会准备好20日元
So you'll have the 20 yen then?
我们可以告诉老板
We can let our boss know?
和他说我们会还清全部债务
Tell him he'll get the entire amount.
可是 善慈
But Sunja…
这样的表 你是从哪得来的
Where did you get a watch like this?
我妈妈给我的
My mother gave it to me.
她想给我点东西 以备不时之需
She wanted me to have something for emergencies.
景喜 钱必须立即还清
Kyunghee, it must be paid right away.
这事应该交给约瑟办
We should trust Yoseb to handle this.
他一定尽力了
I'm sure he tried his best,
但债款利滚利 数额已经太高了
but the payments are too cumbersome now.
这种事我从前见过很多次
I've seen this happen many times.
在家乡 遇上收成不好的季节 许多农民不得不找放债人
Back home, so many farmers had to turn to moneylenders after a bad season
以买♥♥更多种子或工具
to buy more seeds or equipment.
很多人连家都没了
Many even lost their homes.
他怎么能做这种事
How could he do this?
去找那样的人
To go to such people.
有其他选择吗
Was there any choice?
这是我欠的债
This is my debt.
必须由我来还
I'm the one who must pay it.
你能不能至少向我保证 已经妥善迁移他的坟墓
Can you at least assure me that his grave was moved properly,
他正在某地安息
that he is safe somewhere?
我理解您的担忧
I understand your concerns,
但是没有文件我也不知道情况
but without the file, I really don't know anything.
我们先提交报告申请吧
Let's start by processing the request for the report.
您的姓名是
Your name?
金善慈 我的日本姓名是坂东顺子
Kim Sunja. My Japanese name is Bando Nobuko.
您属于那一批人啊
You're one of those.
您什么时候移♥民♥的
When did you move over?
1931年
1931.
那么您有日本公民身份
Do you have Japanese citizenship then?
没有
No.
- 我是永久居民 - 但您的护照是韩国的
- I'm a permanent resident. - But you carry a South Korean passport.
我们只是希望找到我外祖父的坟墓…
All we want is to find my grandfather's grave--
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Mother,
别着急
calm yourself.
他们会找到地方的
They'll find the location.
你怎么知道
How can you say that?
这里的变化太大了
So much has changed here.
找到活人都难
It's impossible to find the living,
更别提死人了
let alone the dead.
不好意思
Excuse me!
在查找档案时我发现了这个便条
I found a note while looking through our files
和搬迁申请相关
related to relocation requests.
也许您认识这个名字
Perhaps you know the name
申福熙
Shin Bokhee?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this person?
她是我的姐姐
She's my older sister.
我们已经寻找她多年了
We've been looking for her for years.
她现在应该是29岁
She'd be 29 now.
每周都会有人来这里
Someone shows up here once a week
说着同样的故事
with the same story.
这不是假的
It's not a lie.
每个人都这么说
That's what they all say.
总之
In any case,
我很抱歉 但我帮不了你
I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
春树先生
Haruki-san?
所罗门
Solomon?
稍等
I'll be right there!
什么事
What is it?
今天又想推销什么
What do you want to sell me today?
难道我真的变了那么多
Have I really changed that much?
看来一定是了
I suppose I must have.
善慈
Sunja?
善慈 真的是你吗
Sunja, is that really you?
姐姐 是我
Sister! It's me.
福熙 我的姐姐
Bokhee, my sister!
你回来了
You came back.
这的确做工精美
It's certainly a fine piece.
但很遗憾
But I'm sorry to say
这片街区不太需要这样的东西
there isn't demand for something like this in this neighborhood.
如今的年轻人喜欢腕表
Young men these days, they like the ones you wear on the wrist.
我可以出40日元
I can give you 40 for it.
很抱歉 打扰了 祝你今天愉快
I'm sorry for bothering you. Good day.
我很想帮你 尤其是你怀着身孕
I'd like to help you, especially since you are expecting.
我愿意加到50日元
I'd be willing to go up to 50,
虽然我不确定能不能赚回来
though I'm not sure I can earn it back.
它至少值300日元
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表