剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
So what do you think, Godzilla or Superman?
旭日之国终于要打败
The Land of the Rising Sun finally gonna topple
美♥利♥坚♥帝国了吗
the Home of the Brave and Free or what?
说实话 我对这个问题不太感兴趣
Well, to be honest, the question doesn't really interest me.
你在和我说笑 这事关你的薪级 所罗门
Are you fucking with me? It's your pay grade we're talking about, Solomon.
日本人在买♥♥美元
So you have the Japanese buying dollars
美国人买♥♥德国马克
and the US taking deutsche marks
德国人在囤英镑 等等
and the Germans hoarding sterling and so on and so on.
结果就是金钱在世界上快速流通
All it amounts to is money moving around the world so fast
单独的货币几乎不再有意义
that individual currencies almost become irrelevant.
- 把这话告诉货币部的人吧 - 国界已经无意义
- Tell that to the currency floor. - Countries become irrelevant.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
说到底 最重要的
All that matters, really,
是你自己避免不可能避免的损失
is that at the end of the day your own tally defies gravity.
所以这是你来此地的目的
So is that why you're here?
让不可能变成可能
To defy gravity?
你所有弹珠机都这样处理
You do this with all the machines?
不 我不再这样了
Not me. Not anymore.
我们请一个人晚上过来弄
We have a guy who comes in at night.
但这样对吗
But is this right?
五岛先生向我揭示真♥相♥时 我也问过这个问题
I asked the same thing when Goto-san pulled the veil off my eyes.
我也是你这个年纪
I was also your age.
调校金属杆
Adjusting the nails.
大家都这么做
Everyone does it.
你不做就会变成出局的傻瓜
And you can't be the fool left out.
大多数人以为只要正确操作手柄 他们就能赢
Most people think if they can flick the handle just right, they will win.
但他们对结果没有任何控制权 事实上没有
But they have no control over the outcome. Not really.
而我们也没有
And neither do we.
调整金属杆并不能让赔率固定 我们不会那么做
Adjusting the nails doesn't fix the odds. We don't do that.
这只是为了鼓励他们继续玩 仅此而已
We just give them a nudge. That's all this is.
但是五岛先生总说“别太贪心”
But "don't be greedy," that's what Goto always said.
他们输钱时 感受他们的心伤
When they lose, feel their heartache.
他们赢钱时 感受他们的喜悦
When they win, feel their joy.
看看你的技术如何吧
Let's see how you did.
欢迎
Welcome!
(新大维加斯)
阪东先生 我把贷款文件带来了
Bando-san , I have the loan documents.
我得去处理一下
I have to attend to this.
请检查所有数字
Please check all the numbers.
四十亿日元 应该没错
Four billion yen. That looks right.
我立即就送去银行
I will get this over to the bank right away.
你觉得贷款会有什么问题吗
Do you expect any problems with the loan?
一定不会
Not at all.
几周后就可以施工了
You can start building out the property in a few weeks.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
那么
So this…
这块小破土地…
this tiny piece of shit land here…
价值十亿日元
one billion.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
她拒绝了三次出价 前戏够长了
She's turned down three offers. Enough with the foreplay.
给她一个她无法拒绝的出价
Give her an offer that she can't possibly turn down.
五年前那个还是公♥司♥摇钱树的你 绝不会犹豫的
Five years ago, the rainmaker in you wouldn't even have hesitated.
你知道那是事实
You know it's true.
对 好吧…没错
Yeah. Fine. Fine, yeah.
等等 我们不进去找她聊吗
Wait. Aren't we going in to talk to her?
进去 但是我不会和你一起进去
Yeah, but I'm not going in there with you.
善慈…
Sunja. Sunja!
女士 我今天没带够钱
Ma'am, I don't have enough money today.
这是他送的
This is a gift from him.
谁
From who?
新来的地区海产经纪人
The new district fish broker.
把所有女孩迷倒的那个
The one the girls are all swooning over.
我也没想到
I was surprised too.
我不了解日本的习俗 但在这里这样做…
I don't know about Japan, but to do that here…
真是有伤风化
so shameless.
- 而且是对你这样的好女孩 - 女士 请小心说话
- And to a good girl like you. - Ma'am, please take care with your words.
我不认识这个人
I don't know this man.
他不是我的任何人
He's nothing to me.
我不能接受这个礼物
I cannot accept this gift.
要是能回日本 看一场比赛 我什么都愿意做
I'd do anything to get back to Tokyo and see a game.
有个球员和贝比鲁斯一样厉害
There's this amazing player, as good as Babe Ruth!
- 我从没听说过那样的球员 - 因为你什么都不知道
- I've never heard of a player like that. - Because you don't know anything.
嘿 你要去哪 看起来很重
Hey. Where are you off to? Looks like a heavy load.
你很可爱
You're cute.
我帮你拿吧
Why don't I help you with that?
抱歉 我听不懂 我得去赶我的船了
Sorry, I don't understand. I must catch my ferry.
听 就连他们的语言都让我觉得作呕
Listen to that. Even their language sounds repulsive to me.
包里有什么啊
What's in those bags?
我母亲会担心的 我得走了
My mother will be worried. I must go.
住手
Stop that!
我终于懂了 你们这么臭是因为吃这些垃圾
Now I get it. You all smell because you eat this shit.
就连我们的狗也不会吃这个
Even our dogs wouldn't eat this stuff.
谁想打赌
Who wants to make a bet?
哪个更大 这个还是她
These or hers? Which one's bigger?
瞧瞧就知道了
Let's see.
你们在做什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
- 嘿 你们在做什么 - 放开她
- Hey, what are you doing? - Let her go!
住手
Stop it!
来人啊 帮帮忙
Someone help! Help!
住手 拜托 不要
Stop it! Please, no!
放开我
Get off me!
小瘪三
You punks.
是想死吗
You wanna die?
但如果你们俩都死在这里
But if you were both to die here,
没有人会为你们哀悼
no one would mourn for you.
快点 道歉
Be quick. Apologize.
否则你们也知道后果是什么
Or you know what happens.
再低一点
Lower.
请原谅我们
Please forgive us.
我们是没用的废物
We are worthless trash!
请让我们回家 求求你
Let us go home, please.
我们很抱歉
We are sorry!
如果你不满意就告诉我
Tell me if you're not satisfied.
我会让他们叩头叩到你满意为止
I'll make them grovel until you are.
滚
Get out.
他们不会再烦你了
They won't bother you again.
你对那些男孩说了什么
What did you say to those boys?
如果他们再烦你 我会杀了他们
If they bothered you again, I'd kill them
把尸体喂给狗
and feed their bodies to the dogs.
我这么说是为了让你放心
I say this to put your mind at ease.
我忘了这个国家多么美丽
I'd forgotten how beautiful this country is,
多么坚韧
how resilient,
多么强大
strong.
你离开了多久
How long have you been gone?
14年
Fourteen years.
我离开的时间快比在这里的时间长了
I've been there almost longer than here.
别担心 我不会伤害你
Don't worry, I mean you no harm.
你会扔了这件衬衫吗
Will you throw this shirt away?
为什么要扔
Why would I do that?
你是个奇怪的女孩
You're an odd girl.
说要把人喂给狗吃的可不是我
I'm not the one who speaks of feeding people to dogs.
明天把衣服带来河湾 我午饭前洗了它
Bring it to the cove tomorrow. I'll wash it before lunch.
奶奶
Grandmother,
很抱歉来打扰 但我想和您聊聊
I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping we could talk.
你想卖♥♥什么
What are you selling?
我是来买♥♥东西的
I'm buying.
那帮骗子一定是想不出办法了
Those crooks must be desperate.
居然找来了会说韩语的
Where'd they go to find one of you?
是我找他们的
I'm the one who went to them.
为什么
Why would you do that?
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表