剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
不可能 他不是那种人
No way. He's not the type.
也许纽约送他来东京就是因为这个
Could be why New York shipped him off to Tokyo.
掩人耳目
To hush things up.
无论发生了什么
Whatever happened,
他的事业经不起又一次打击了
he can't afford to damage his career any more.
所以你觉得他会炒了我
So you think he'll cut me loose?
换做是你不会吗
Well, wouldn't you?
我会尽我所能为你说好话
I'll do my best to defend your reputation.
但说真的 我不懂你为什么会这么做
But really, I don't get why you would do such a thing.
我也不懂
Neither do I.
我得去招待其他宾客了 我们回头见
I need to greet the other guests, but I'll see you in a bit.
嘿
Hey,
你之前是什么意思
what did you mean before,
你说我应该知道在哪能找到汉娜
when you said I should know where to find Hana?
我该去哪里找
Where should I look?
对于那种事
For that sort of thing,
我猜她会在吉原那一带
I would guess the Yoshiwara area,
莺谷站附近
by the Uguisudani stop.
嗨
Hi.
他是怎么想的
What was he thinking?
小声点
Lower your voice.
他怎么能娶一个这样的女孩
How could he marry a girl like that?
她还年轻
She's still young.
让她慢慢适应吧
Let her settle in.
我们来的时候也不比她大多少 我们是同样的年纪
Were we any older when we came? We were the same age.
而我们那时很痛苦 你忘了吗
And we were miserable then. Don't you remember?
我说的不只是这个
I'm not just talking about that.
她的肚子比我想的更大
She's further along than I expected.
你也看到了吧
You see that as well, don't you?
以撒这个人总是有点理想主义
And Isak, he's susceptible to idealistic leanings.
这样的女孩…
A girl like that…
也许她设了局套牢他
she might have planned to trap him.
约瑟
Yoseb.
我们收留了一个我们毫不了解的人
We've taken in someone we know nothing about.
难道你不担心吗
Doesn't that worry you?
看来我让他们失望了
It seems I disappoint them.
他们会改变想法的 别担心
They'll come around. Don't worry.
但这个地方…
But this place…
我觉得这里不欢迎我们
I feel like it wants no part of us.
我也这么觉得
I feel that as well.
很久以来
For so long now,
我渴望离开家
I've wanted to leave home.
现在我做到了…
Now that I've done it…
善慈 我担心你会对我产生怨恨
Sunja, I worry you'll come to resent me.
怨恨
Resent you?
我怎么会怨恨拯救了我的人
How could I resent the one who saved me?
我不希望我们俩之间算这笔账
I don't want this debt between us.
你不欠我任何东西
You owe me nothing.
你自己也说过
You said it yourself.
我的未来很悲惨
My prospects were bleak.
但你并不害怕面对未来
But you were not afraid to meet them.
你错了
You're wrong.
我怕极了
I was terrified.
你真的不明白
You really don't see it,
对吗
do you?
你是如此地坚韧
You have so much fortitude.
就算我从你身上汲取一部分 以弥补我所缺少的勇气
So much that I can siphon off my own dose of courage
你仍然拥有源源不绝的勇气
and still leave you with a bounty.
这个孩子…
And this child…
我将赋予他我的姓
the one I will give my name to,
他将拯救我
he will save me.
死亡不会夺走我
Death cannot have me.
所以无论我的哥哥或嫂子 怎么想 他们是错的
So no matter what my brother or sister-in-law believe, they are wrong.
该担心成为负担的人是我
I am the one who must not be a burden to you.
你也很紧张
You're nervous as well.
你知道 我那天看到你了
You know, I saw you that day,
在广场上跳舞
dancing in the plaza.
你在啊
You were there?
那是怎么回事
Where did that come from?
谁知道
Who knows.
离开会议室后
When I left that conference room,
我特别想钻进地里
I really wanted to sink into that ground.
但是一到外面 听见那音乐…
But when I got outside and I heard that music…
很难形容那感觉
It's hard to describe.
我觉得自己可以展翅飞走
I really felt I could fly away.
我站在世界之巅
I was on top of the world.
但你没有飞走
But you didn't fly away.
看来我没有做成不可能之事
I guess gravity won.
也许有别的原因
Perhaps there was another reason?
也许是因为汉娜
Perhaps Hana?
办公室的墙壁很薄
The office walls are thin.
你都听见了
You heard all that?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意偷听的
I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
但我必须坦白
But I must confess,
我很好奇
I was curious.
她一定是你很重要的人
She must mean a lot to you.
是的
She did,
但我多年没见过她了
but I haven't seen her in years.
其实我已经开始忘记她了
Honestly, I was starting to forget about her.
但她在过了这么久后突然打来
But then she called after all this time.
如果不是还有旧情 你不会这么在意的
It wouldn't affect you so much if something wasn't still there.
我们第一次见面时
From the first time we met,
她就刻在我的心里了
she's been stuck in my heart.
那时我14岁
I was 14.
她是我爸女友的女儿
She was the daughter of my father's girlfriend.
我知道这情况很奇怪
Strange circumstances, I know.
但也许那也是吸引力的一部分
But maybe that was part of the appeal.
有的人…
Some people just have…
就是有种让你倾倒的魔力
that power to consume you.
汉娜有那种魔力
Hana had that power.
你们为什么分手
Why did the two of you split?
我去美国了
I left for America.
不久后
Not too long after that…
她离家出走
she ran away from home.
你可以试着找找她
You can try to find her.
我不确定这是个好主意
I'm not sure I want to do that.
我觉得她不会喜欢现在的我
I don't think she's going to like who I've become.
白先生 你喜欢复杂的女人
Well, Baek-san, you like complicated women.
比如那位房♥主
Like that landowner.
怎么提起这个
Why bring that up?
多少钱都无法说服她卖♥♥的
No amount of money was going to make her sell.
那你觉得她原本就有这个打算
Then do you think that was her plan all along?
什么打算
What plan?
羞辱你
To humiliate you.
仔细一想挺明显的
When you think about it, it's obvious.
内奥米小姐 生为女人
Naomi-san, it really is unfortunate
确实不幸
to be born a woman,
尤其是在这个国家
especially in this country.
与一份不想要你的工作永远联结
Being married to a job that doesn't even want you…
这是你所谓的胜利
is that what you call winning?
白先生 我很好奇
Baek-san, it will be interesting
你的未来会是什么样
to see what your future holds.
(一个月后)
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我又睡懒觉了
I slept in again.
母亲需要好好休息 宝宝才能茁壮成长
If the baby is to grow strong, the mother needs her sleep.
我来挂衣服吧
Please, let me hang the wash.
慢一点
Slowly.
别累着了
Don't strain yourself.
今早以撒离开 我都没听见
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表