剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
Hey! Pajeon!
你疯了吗 这么好的食物怎么能扔
Are you crazy? Throwing out good food!
放在这里
Put it down here.
“我是力道山”
"I am Rikidozan!"
(嗨啾果汁软糖)
那是汉娜最喜欢的 对吗
Those were Hana's favorites, weren't they?
对
Yeah.
你为什么还留着
Why do you still have them?
一种留念吧
Sentimental reasons, I suppose.
汉娜联♥系♥过你吗
Has Hana contacted you?
没有
Nope.
但我们雇了一名新的侦探 听说很厉害
But we hired a new detective who we've heard good things about.
感觉很有希望
It seems hopeful.
她的手…
Her hand…
应该已经比我大了吧
is it now bigger than mine?
还是一样大呢
Or are they the same size?
你怎么这么确定她还活着
How can you be so certain that she's still alive?
等你有了孩子之后就会明白
When you have children, you'll understand.
要是她遇到了什么事
If something happens to her…
我会有感觉的
I would feel something.
你也会 因为你很爱她 对吗
You would too, because you loved her, didn't you?
你回家之后 你父亲都藏不住笑
Your father can't stop smiling since you've come back.
我还以为只有我能让他笑成那样呢
And I thought I was the only one who could make him smile like that!
你母亲…
And your mother…
她会为你骄傲的
she would be proud.
一定的
I know it.
父亲 外面出事了
Father, something's happening.
善慈
Sunja!
快点 走
Hurry up. Walk!
过来
Get over here.
- Enoya yanoya - 你在做什么
- Enoya yanoya! - What are you doing?
Eyano yano uhgiee uhcha
Eyano yano uhgi-ee uhcha!
我们的征途是大海
Let us go to sea
闭嘴
Quiet!
漂浮在水上
Float atop
- 一望无垠的海洋 - 够了
- The boundless expanse - Enough!
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
与孤单的海鸥相伴
Befriend the lone seagull
让我们继续乘风破浪
We shall fight ahead
与孤单的海鸥相伴 让我们继续乘风破浪
Befriend the lone seagull We shall fight ahead
Enoya yanoya
Enoya yanoya!
Eyano yano uhgiee uhcha
Eyano yano uhgi-ee uhcha!
我们的征途是大海
Let us go to sea
(东京)
(施弗利)
早安
Good morning.
吉井先生 多谢您来
Thank you for coming, Yoshii-san .
我在电视上见过他
I saw him on television.
对 他是公♥司♥的大客户
Yes, he is a distinguished client of the office.
白先生 欢迎 让我带您去办公室
Welcome, Baek-san . I'll escort you to your office.
…先这样 我们可以在本地处理
…first, which we can handle locally.
所以在夏季…
Therefore, during the summer--
这边请
Please, come this way.
(施弗利 白所罗门)
- 白所罗门 - 安德鲁斯先生
- Solomon Baek. - Mr. Andrews.
- 汤姆 - 久仰了
- Tom. - I've heard a lot about you.
对我说实话
Be straight with me.
我得提防着你 是这样吗
I gotta watch my back with you? Is that what this is?
你不用担心我 我来这里不是为了留下
You don't have to worry about me. I'm not here to stay.
好的 欢迎
All right. Welcome.
不好意思 大家安静一下
Excuse me! Can I please have your attention?
怎么回事
What's going on?
日本的裕仁天♥皇♥去世
Japan's Emperor, Hirohito, has died.
根据官方通报 天♥皇♥因癌症去世
According to the official announcement, the Emperor died of cancer.
享年87岁
He was 87 years old…
今天日本悼念一位伟人的逝世
Today, a nation mourns a great man…
他在朝鲜日据时期在位
He ruled during the Japanese occupation of Korea.
曾被视为神之身…
Once considered a god…
他在朝鲜日据时期在位
He ruled during the Japanese occupation of Korea,
那个时期 许多家庭离散 失去所爱的人
during which many families were separated and loved ones lost.
善慈
Sunja.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
很久以前
Long ago,
我曾想为何我的命运如此不顺
I wondered why fortune seemed to pass me by,
为何我无法拥有其他人 日常所享有的快乐
why the everyday joys that others enjoyed seemed impossible to me.
但后来 你母亲出现了
But then, your mother came,
然后 你出生了
and then you…
我才意识到这一切和命无关
And I realized fortune had nothing to do with it.
我必须证明自己有资格 你才会出现在我的生命里 善慈
I had to prove myself worthy of you, Sunja.
必须变得强大
And grow strong
赶走这世上的所有阴影
to chase away the shadows of this world.
很快你也将变得强大
Soon you will be strong yourself.
你将有自己的孩子
You will have your own children.
你也必须证明自己
And you, too, will have to prove yourself worthy.
善慈 你一定能做到
You can do it, Sunja.
我相信你
I believe in you.
(九年后)
先生
Sir,
根据本地习俗 新来的地区海产经纪人
it is customary for the new district fish broker
应该去表达敬意
to pay his respects.
他是个白♥痴♥ 没错
Yes, he is a fool,
但他毕竟是个日本人
but he is still one of them.
我当然会表达敬意
Of course I'll pay my respects.
每周用信封代我表达
Every week in an envelope.
但如果他想要其他方式
But if he prefers something else--
他不会的
No, he wouldn't prefer that.
你还不熟悉这里的做法 还未习惯我们的习俗…
Since you are new to our ways here and not used to our customs--
你不用把详情告诉我
You don't need to tell me how it goes.
善慈
Sunja…
那个女孩是谁
That girl, who is she?
哪个女孩
Which girl?
那个
That one.
善慈…瞧 我为你留了最大的一条
Sunja, Sunja. Look. I saved the biggest for you!
她谁也不是
She's no one.
她母亲在影岛区经营寄宿所
I believe her mother runs a boardinghouse in Yeongdo.
是个寡妇
A widow.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表