剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表
你们韩国人张嘴闭嘴就是钱
You Koreans are so obsessed with money.
大家都说没希望了
Everyone told her it was hopeless,
但她不愿放弃
but she wouldn't give up.
没有母亲会放弃自己的孩子
No mother can ever give up on her child.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
和我说真话 你甚至都不喜欢她
Tell me the truth. You don't even like her.
就像你当时不喜欢我 和你的宝贝孙子在一起
Just like you hated me being with your darling grandson.
我清楚你知道我和所罗门的事
I know you knew about Solomon and me.
奶奶
Grandmother,
大家都觉得你是个圣人
everyone thinks you're such a saint.
但如果所罗门知道
But if Solomon ever finds out
是你让我离家出走的
you were the one who told me to run away,
你觉得他会说什么
what do you think he would say?
搞什么
What the hell?
你不记得所罗门去美国后 你说过什么话吗
Don't you remember what you said after Solomon went to America?
你说他摆脱了我们是件好事
You said it was good that he had gotten away from us.
因为如果他留下 我们只会毁了他
Because if he stayed, we would only ruin him.
你说的是我 我会毁了他
You meant me. I would ruin him.
因为这句话 我从未停止过对你的憎恨
And I have despised you ever since for saying that,
就算我知道你是对的
even if I knew you were right!
你觉得我说的是你
You thought I was talking about you?
我那句话说的…是我自己
I said those words… about me.
你
You?
曾经 我还有一个儿子
Once, I had another son.
他也是个好孩子
And he was good as well.
但因为我毁了他的人生
But because I ruined his life…
他已经走了
he is gone now.
孩子怎么还不出来
Why won't the baby come?
我不知道
I don't know.
够了
Enough!
这么吵 还让不让人睡觉了
How is anyone to rest with all this noise?
你不能擅自闯进来
You have no right to just barge in here!
瞧瞧你的臀部
Look at those hips!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我给猪接生过太多次了 知道该怎么办
I've delivered enough pigs to know how this works.
帮帮我
Help me.
来
Come on now!
听好了 再拿些干净的麻布 还有水 快点
Listen! More clean linens. And water. Now!
双脚落地
Bear down on your feet!
我没力气了
I have no more energy.
用力
Push!
一起来
Together!
妈妈
Mother!
再用力…
More! More! More!
充满烦扰的俗世上
In this world of troubles
你的希望在何方
What is your hope?
还不够吗 你已经拥有
Isn't it enough that you've enjoyed
财富和辉煌
Wealth and prosperity?
干杯
Cheers!
高级特警 例行检查
Special Higher Police. Routine inspection.
我要检查你的包
I need to check your bag.
-起来 -有什么问题吗
-Get up. -Is there a problem?
我没做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong.
把包给我 我要检查里面
Give me your bag. I need to check inside.
只有我的工作服
Just my work clothes.
快点给我
Hand it over now.
嘿 你大衣口袋里是什么
Hey, what's inside your coat pockets?
起来
Rise.
快点
Hurry.
求求您 这是猪食
Please. They're for my pigs.
别动
Stay still.
再用力一点 你很棒
I need a bigger push! You're doing well.
你做得很棒 再用力
You're doing great. Just a little more!
你得用力宝宝才能出来
You need to push for the baby to come out.
-我没法继续了 -加油 再来一次
-I can't do any more. -Come on, one more!
你能行的
You can do this.
善慈 你很强大
Sunja, you are strong.
来 再来一次 再用力一点
Come on, one more! A little more.
宝宝就会出来了
Then the baby will come out.
会出来的 继续用力
It'll come. Keep pushing!
你做得很棒
You're doing well.
我们为什么就那样光坐着
How could we have just all sat there?
一想到自己什么都没做…
To think I did nothing--
你当然什么都没做
Of course you did nothing!
这叫适者生存
That's called survival.
为什么你要让自己肩负一切
Why do you have to carry it all?
你还要继续这样多久 你受的苦还不够多吗
How much longer do you have to do this? Haven't you suffered enough?
同情像她那样的女孩 让她进我们的家门…
And to take pity on a girl like her, to bring her into our home…
别再说了
Just stop it!
你不能这样说善慈
You are not to talk about Sunja like that.
我不会允许
I won't allow it.
抱歉 这么说不对
I'm sorry. I spoke badly.
不只是你说的话
It's not just your words,
还有你的想法
but your thoughts as well.
哥哥
Brother…
我今年差点死去
I should have died this year.
但此刻我站在你面前
But instead, I stand before you.
这都是因为善慈
And Sunja is to thank for that.
你不知道她做了什么 也不知道她的本领
You don't know what she's done, or what she's capable of.
但我清楚
But I do.
要出来了
It's coming!
继续用力
Keep pushing!
再来一次 用力
One more time, push!
看到头了 宝宝要出来了
I see the head. The baby's coming!
和善慈一起让我觉得
With Sunja, I have this feeling…
也许我的人生
that perhaps my life…
终将是有意义的
can be significant somehow.
不是伟大的意义
Not on a grand scale,
但我觉得自己能做些什么
but I feel like I can do something.
我不希望我的孩子在这样的世界长大
I don't want my child to grow up in a world like this.
我希望我的孩子
I want my child…
能够认得出自己的轮廓
to recognize the outlines of his or her body,
我希望这个孩子能茁壮生长
and I want this child to thrive.
哥哥 难道我们的后代 不应该拥有这些吗
Brother, don't our children deserve at least that?
这是你应得的
You do,
也是我应得的
and I do as well.
善慈 是个男孩
Sunja, it's a boy.
我认得这张脸
I know this face.
我妈妈
My mother.
我爸爸
My father.
我认得他
I know him.
快来看你的儿子
Come, meet your son.
是儿子
A son?
我的儿子
My son.
真难想象他们会长成大人
To think that they turn into us.
哥哥
Brother-in-law…
你能给宝宝起个名字吗
will you name the baby?
我
Me?
我不配有这个资格吧
I don't deserve that honor.
你是一家之主
You are the crown of this family.
这与资格无关 这是你的责任
It is not an honor, but a duty.
他开启了新世界
He who opened a new world…
在所有人都失去信念时
who believed…
他心存信念
when no one else did.
我们就叫他诺亚吧
Let's call him Noa.
你觉得我是不是
Do I…
变得很丑
look hideous to you?
我只关心你是不是很疼
I only worry that you are in pain.
你仍然是我的汉娜
You are still my Hana.
什么都改变不了这点
Nothing will ever change that.
剧集 | 弹子球游戏(2022) | 导航列表