剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Don't be telling nobody our business, okay?
别告诉别人我们的事 好吗
I don't. Henry's nice.
我没有 亨利人很好
I like your brother.
我喜欢你弟弟
Henry, do you mind?
亨利 别说了好吗
I'm trying to have a private conversation over here.
我想跟我弟弟私下聊聊
Hey, knock yourself out!
请自便
Oh, Jesus. What do you want?
我的上帝 你想怎样
Just because we're not fucking anymore
咱们就算不当炮♥友♥
doesn't mean we can't be friends. Yeah, right.
也可以做普通朋友啊 是吧
I hear they're shipping your brother off to the loony bin.
我听说他们要把你弟弟送去疯人院
Yeah, because of you accusing him
是啊 就因为你指控他
of attacking you without provocation.
无缘无故攻击你
I was being neighborly, he hit me with a tray.
我很友好 他却用托盘打我
Neighborly?
友好
Yeah, right. Here's a deal.
好吧 这样好不好
I'll tell the warden not to send Cyril away
我让典狱官别把西瑞尔送走
if you tell Cyril he should let me fuck him.
只要你告诉西瑞尔 他应该让我上他
What?
什么
I want to fuck your brother. No chance.
我想操你弟弟 不可能
I don't want you going anywhere near my brother.
我不想你接近我弟弟
Okay, but if I don't get anywhere near him,
好啊 不过 我接近不了你弟弟
you won't get anywhere near him, either.
你也别想接近他
You know what, Howell?
你知道吗 霍威尔
You're one sick, fucking bitch.
你是个该死的变♥态♥贱♥人♥
Deputy Dawg.
副警长兄弟
O'Reily.
奥雷利
It's about time. I'm famished.
来得正是时候 我饿死了
Things are pretty quiet here in J these days, huh, man?
J区这些天很静吧
Basil dead, Hughes in solitary,
巴兹尔死了 休斯被关禁闭
it's just me and "Her Highness."
这里只有我和"公主殿下"
You don't like Howell?
你不喜欢霍威尔
It's like being shackled to the Bride of Frankenstein.
这就好像被捆在科学怪人的新娘身边
Alvin, old pal,
艾文 老兄
how'd you like some extra vittles?
想不想加餐
We're talking chocolate bars,
我指的是巧克力
"Newman's Own" popcorn for that microwave of yours?
你的微波炉可加热的纽曼爆米花
Sure. All you have to do is just, you know,
当然好 你只需要
make sure Howell has a little accident.
确保霍威尔出点小意外
Oh, I'm no killer. No, no, no.
我不是杀手 不不不
I'm not saying kill.
我不是说杀她
I'm talking a-- a busted leg, arm.
我是说 断腿断胳膊什么的
Just something to take her out of commission for a week or two.
只要能让她休息一两周就行
You about done, O'Reily?
你好了吧 奥雷利
Oh, yeah. I'm done.
是的 好了
Maybe I got lucky and she's dead.
搞不好我走运 她就这么死了
Help.
救命
Help.
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
What's up? Howell broke her pelvis.
怎么样 霍威尔摔断盆骨了
Sweet. Yeah, she'll be laid up for a while.
太好了 她得卧床一段时间了
I'm just crying invisible tears.
我的眼泪在心里流
How's your new cellmate?
你的新室友如何
Connolly's an ass.
康纳利是个混球
He says I'm not true Irish.
他说我不是真正的爱尔兰人
He tried to pull that same last shit with me.
他之前也是这么说我的
Don't worry, he'll come around. Yeah.
别担心 他会回心转意的 好吧
Liam... check out a guy named Henry Stanton.
利亚姆 查查一个叫亨利·斯坦顿的底
He's in protective custody with Cyril. No problem.
他和西瑞尔都被保护性监禁 没问题
Stay down.
别起来
Stay down.
别起来
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈是在搞什么
Keep away, O'Reily. This is none of your concern.
走开 奥雷利 这不关你事
I see two pussy Bible Belters wailing on a fellow Catholic?
我瞧见俩娘炮教♥徒♥暴打天主教友
Yeah, it's my concern.
那就关我事
Come on, motherfucker.
来吧 王八蛋
I'm not going to swing on you, Burns. Not yet.
我还不打算向你发飙呢 伯恩斯
I've got God on my side.
我可是有上帝站在我这边
Kirk, you meet me in the library.
科克 到图书馆见我
Burns, I will talk to you later.
伯恩斯 我稍后跟你谈
My apologies, sir.
抱歉 先生
I'm beholden to you.
我很感激你
First, you had Samuel Gougeon beaten,
你先是找人打塞缪尔·古日翁
now Padraig Connolly, both against my wishes.
现在又找上帕德里克·康纳利 两次违抗我
I am doing the Lord's work in the best way I know how.
我这是用我所知的最好方式为上帝服务
When you came to me and you asked to convert,
你来找我 要求改变信仰的时候
I thought you meant you wanted to put those ways behind you,
我以为你是想摒弃你过去这些方式
but I can see now that I was wrong.
但现在我知道我错了
You are no longer a member of my congregation.
你不再是我们圣会的一员
What? I cast thee out.
什么 我驱逐你出去
You can't. Let me go.
你不能 让我走
Please. Let me go!
求你 让我走
In 1972, 14 Catholics were slaughtered.
1972年 14名天主教♥徒♥被屠♥杀♥
What did they do?
他们做了什么
They committed the hideous crime of walking down a road.
他们在游♥行♥时犯下可怕的罪行
My mother ran out onto the street
我母亲跑上街头
and grabbed the neighbor's son out of the stampede.
从逃窜的人群中抓牢邻居的儿子
The entire time...
整个过程中
a British soldier was holding an L1A1 to her head,
一名英国士兵一直举着自动步♥枪♥对着她的脑袋
yelling at her to get back.
吼着让她回来
But she didn't...
但她没有
and he fired.
他开枪了
Oh, shit.
靠
We call that day "Bloody Sunday."
我们称那天为"流血星期日"
It's visiting time. I got to go.
探视时间到了 我得走了
Who's coming? My mom.
谁来了 我妈
You treat your mother right, Ryan?
你对你母亲好吗 瑞恩
We've been separated since I was a baby.
我还是婴儿的时候我们就分开了
We only just found each other.
我们才刚找到对方
But yeah, I treat her right.
不过 是的 我对她不错
I know you wonder why I left,
我知道你想知道我离开的原因
and each time I've come to visit you,
每次我来看你
I've wanted to tell you the whole story.
我是想告诉你原委的
Hey, tell me now.
现在告诉我啊
The '60s were a mixed-up time.
六十年代是个混乱的年代
We were living in a coldwater flat near the university.
我们当时住在大学附近的冷水公♥寓♥
And while I did what wives did in those days,
那些日子 当我在家里相夫教子的时候
outside, the streets were on fire with protests.
外面 街上着火 抗♥议♥不断
The Vietnam war. I would carry you out into the crowd
越南战争 我抱着你挤进人群
and listen to the speeches, and then one day,
听演讲 然后有一天
something just clicked, and I had to join.
突然一个想法冒出来 我必须加入
So I-- I had to leave.
所以我 我必须离开
Yeah, but why did-- why didn't you take me with you?
好吧 但为何 为何你不带我走
Because my friends fought for peace.
因为我的朋友们为和平而战
We armed ourselves. We were militant.
我们武装了自己 我们那时是武装分子
And someone got killed. Yeah.
有人被杀了 是的
And I ran, and I kept running. Jesus.
我逃了 一直逃亡 老天
So now after 35 years, I've decided to stop the marathon.
如今35年过去了 我决定结束这场马拉松
I'm gonna turn myself in.
我打算自首
But what'll ha I don't know what'll happen to me,
那会怎么 我不知道我会怎么样
and I don't know if I'll go to prison.
我也不知道我会不会入狱
But I wanted to see you again
但我想再见见你
and spend a few hours with you
和你相处几小时
and get to know you a little before whatever happens does happen.
在承担后果之前多了解你一些
No. No.
不 不
No, no, I can't lose you now.
不 不 我现在不能失去你
Not after all these years.
过了这么多年后不行
Fuck that.
去他的
Don't give yourself up. I have to, Ryan.
别自首 我必须去 瑞恩
I'm no good to you unless I'm true to who I am.
我自己逃避 又如何能帮得了你
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表