剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I made a promise
我承诺过
to avenge the death of Bian Yixue.
要为边义学之死复仇
Augustus, I want you to get word to Omar White in the hospital ward
奥格塔斯 你传话给病房♥的奥马尔·怀特
that he's to finish off Supreme Allah.
他负责干掉至尊阿♥拉♥
Burr, listen,
伯 听着
I've been thinking about this little war we activating.
我一直在想咱们要发动的这场小战争
A lot of good men will die.
许多好人会因此丧命
A lot of them going to die in any case.
无论如何他们中的许多人也会死
But assuming you win, what you gonna gain?
但假设你赢了 你又能得到什么呢
The hacks will lock down this whole prison.
看守会封锁整个监狱
Can't keep a lid on it forever.
也不能锁一辈子
Warden finds out you're the ringleader,
若典狱官查出你是罪魁祸首
he going to send you to Solitary.
他会关你禁闭的
Augustus, what the fuck's your problem?
奥格塔斯 你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
You were my father's best friend, right?
你曾是我父亲最好的朋友 对吧
You and him went off to Vietnam together,
你和他一同前往越南
and you came back alone.
你独自回来
And since then, I have followed you.
从那时起 我就跟随你
I have done your bidding, never questioning, right?
我一直听命行事 从不质疑你 对吧
So now you've got questions.
那么说你现在质疑了
When I was 10 years old, I wanted a real job.
我十岁时 想要一份真正的工作
You wanted a paper route. Right.
你想做送报员 对
But instead, you had me selling smack.
但你反而让我兜售海♥洛♥因♥
You got to learn the business. Why?
你总得学习这行 为什么
Why did I need to learn how to sell drugs?
我为什么需要学习怎么贩毒
Because we didn't have any other options back then.
因为我们那时并没有其它选择
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
I ain't going to apologize for who I am or what I done, all right?
我不会为我的所作所为道歉 懂吗
Do I wish things had been better? Sure.
我希不希望以前能更好 当然
Do I wish we'd been born in one of them fancy mansions
我希不希望我们都生于凯洛格大道
up there on Kellogg Boulevard? Sure.
那些豪♥宅♥ 当然
But I don't hope and I don't dream.
但我不会满怀期待 不会做梦
I take a shit in this world,
我活在这世上
I see reality and I make the best of it.
我看透现实 尽力而为
You ain't got to tell me about reality.
你没资格告诉我什么叫现实
I live in OZ.
我在奥兹生活
I live in this chair.
我在轮椅上度日
And I wouldn't be here
我本来可以不用在这儿
if you'd let me have the goddammed motherfucking paper route.
要是你当初允许我做他妈的送报员
The man is like a father to me.
那人就如同我的父亲
There comes a time
早晚有一天
for every son to leave his father's house, make his own way.
孩子要离开父亲的房♥子 走自己的路
Even so, I can't betray him.
即使如此 我也不能背叛他
Do you believe what he's instigated is wrong?
你是否相信他煽动的事情是错的
For the most part, yes.
极大程度上 是的
And do you believe that many people will suffer as a result?
你是否相信许多人会因此受罪
Yes.
是的
You know, I've always admired you, Augustus,
我一直都很钦佩你 奥格塔斯
for being your own man,
你坚持做自己
for keeping-- especially in this place--
特别是在这样的地方 坚持
a sense of decency and honor.
正派和荣誉
What good has it ever done?
这有什么用
You get to sleep through the night.
你可以睡得安稳
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
So talk. In private.
那就谈啊 私下谈
Yo, bro'. What you want?
老兄 你想怎样
A sip of water. I ain't no nurse.
给我点水 我可不是护士
Come on. I'm so thirsty, man. Please.
拜托 我太渴了 求你了
It's so good.
太好了
It's so good.
真好
Up-- up, baby!
跳高点 宝贝
Yo, throw the ball.
把球扔过来
Today is judgement day, motherfucker.
今天是审判日 王八蛋
Do not resist. Okay, okay, okay.
不准抵抗 好好好
Lockdown!
一级防范禁闭
When I was a kid, I used to love reading Jack London.
我小时候 很喜欢[美国作家]杰克·伦敦的作品
You know, "Call of the Wild," "White Fang."
《野性的呼唤》 《白牙》
I remember one story where a man was in the middle of Alaska,
我记得有个故事中说 有个人在阿♥拉♥斯加
or somewhere, isolated and cold.
或是别的什么地方 孤立无援 天寒地冻
He lost his dog team, his legs were broken,
拉雪橇的狗队走失 他的腿也断了
he realized he was going to freeze to death.
他意识到他就要冻死了
So he buried himself in the snow and simply went to sleep.
他把自己埋在雪里 就此睡去
Terrifying and yet beautiful.
听来骇人 却又凄美
Acceptance of one's fate,
接受命运
the way any man should die.
人人都应该这样赴死
Giles, get up.
贾尔斯 起来
We're a month away from the date set by the Court
离法庭裁定的你行刑的日期
for your execution.
还有一个月
You'll have to decide which way you want to go.
你得决定你的死法了
Die old...
老死
sleep?
睡死
Yeah, well, that's not an option.
那不是选项
Pete-- Pete Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽
I'll ask her to see you.
我会让她来见你
Don't you be crying, man.
你千万别哭
Your crying's gonna bring me down.
你一哭我就要崩溃了
Stop your fucking crying!
快他妈别哭了
And then there's gas.
那就毒气室
They put you in a little room
他们会把你安置到一个小房♥间
and drop a pellet of sodium c-cyanide...
然后投入一颗氰化钠
your lungs fill up, and that's the end.
你的肺会被毒气充满 然后就结束了
S-stoned?
被石头砸[吸毒吸嗨]
Gee, I don't know if that gas makes you high.
天 我不知道毒气能不能吸嗨
No... rocks.
不 石头
I don't understand.
我不明白
Throw. Wait a minute...
扔 等等
you want to be stoned to death?
你想被石头砸死
Shirley Jackson?
雪莉·杰克逊
Moses, listen to me.
摩西 听我说
As your lawyer, I have to tell you
作为你的律师 我必须告诉你
there's a very good chance
很有可能
that you're looking at another death sentence.
你会面临又一个死刑判决
So we'll appeal that one, too.
那我们连那个也一块儿上诉了
Yes, but Congress has placed
是 但国会已规定了
a lot of limitations on death row appeals.
针对死刑犯上诉的诸多限制
Which means?
什么意思
Which means that you will probably be executed
意思是 你很可能会因为这一两项罪行
for one or both of these crimes.
被执行死刑
You have to prepare for what might be coming.
你得为将要发生的事做好准备
You see, I ain't thought through that part of the situation,
你瞧 我还没彻底想明白这种情况
because-- I haven't given up hope.
因为 我还没放弃希望
I'm a man of principles, you understand?
我是个有原则的人 明白吗
And I believe down to the bottom of my soul
我打心底里相信
that a man with principles will--
一个有原则的人会
will be exonerated.
会被赦免
It's always good to hope. But just in case,
抱有希望是好的 但以防万一
you might want to make some plans, you know?
你可能想做些打算
Get your house in order.
安排好后事
The State Attorney General has refused your request
州检察长拒绝了你
to be executed by being stoned to death.
被石头砸死的行刑要求
Law-- right, mine.
法律 权利 我的
An anti-death-penalty group has decided to take up your cause.
一个反死刑组织决定开始为你处理了
They're-- they're going to sue the State on your behalf.
他们 他们准备代表你控告州政♥府♥
This mess will probably drag out for decades.
这种混乱局面很可能拖上数十年
Pete-- Pete Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Lights out!
熄灯
Giles? Psst, Giles?
贾尔斯 贾尔斯
This whole time I thought you were a damned idiot
一直以来 我以为你是个该死的白♥痴♥
talking in flash cards,
整天胡言乱语
but now I see you're a fucking genius.
现在我才知道你是个该死的天才
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表