剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
It took me all this time to get my heart in place,
我花了很长时间才恢复过来
but Reverend Nahi's been very helpful to me, praying with me.
纳希牧师一直在帮我 和我一起祈祷
Praise the lord!
赞美主
You forgive me? Yes.
你原谅我 是的
What makes you think I want your fucking forgiveness?
你凭什么认为我他妈需要你原谅
Now, Shirley, don't cuss.
雪莉 别爆粗口
You come in here all high and mighty deciding to free me of my guilt?
你趾高气扬来到这决定赦免我的罪
Zeke, I don't feel guilty.
齐克 我觉得我没罪
I did what I had to do, and unlike you,
我做我该做的 不像你
at least my balls were big enough.
我比你有种
You came to console me?
你来安慰我吗
I've got a little consolation prize for you, darling.
我倒是有个安慰奖给你 亲爱的
You and the chanteuse ought to go ahead
你和那民谣歌♥手应该
and have yourselves another child,
生一个属于你们的孩子
because when Katie died, you didn't lose a child.
因为凯蒂死了 你并没有失去孩子
She wasn't yours.
她不是你的孩子
What? Your father raped me.
你说什么 你♥爸♥爸强♥奸♥了我
That child was his seed.
孩子是他的种
God damn you.
该死的
I'm going to put this under my pillow tonight
我今晚要把这个放在枕头底下
and wait for the Tooth Fairy to come.
等着牙仙子来
Yeah, I need that by Friday. I'm dead serious.
是的 我周五前就要 我是认真的
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
And the money.
付钱
You know, Nikolai, I figure since we made our peace pact
尼古拉 我想着既然我们订了和平条约
and now that we're comrades and all,
那现在就是同志了
that you wouldn't be charging me to use the cell phone.
用用手♥机♥就不要再向我收费了
Just because we're not trying to kill each other,
就因为我们不准备杀掉对方了
doesn't mean you get a free ride.
不代表你可以占便宜
Yeah, Nikolai, you and I are the only two who know about this phone.
尼古拉 只有你我知道有这个手♥机♥
I can tell a few people and they could take it away.
我可以告诉一些人 他们就会把它拿走
If the hacks confiscate my phone,
如果看守没收了我的电♥话♥
you won't be able to use it.
你也不能用了
Who said I was going to tell the hacks?
谁说我要告诉看守
I'm busy here, O'Reily, so whatever you want,
我很忙 奥雷利 不管你想干嘛
make it fast and make it good.
说快点 说有用点
Ralph Galino. What about him?
拉尔夫·甘里诺 他怎么了
I don't know. Strike you odd that he's dead?
我不知道 你不觉得他的死有古怪吗
Odd? Why odd?
古怪 什么古怪
'Cause on the outside, he had no history of using.
因为他在外头从不吸毒
A lot of guys who were clean outside get hooked in OZ.
很多在外面不吸毒的人来奥兹后就吸上了
Yeah, but not Galino. He and I became friendly.
是 但甘里诺不是 他和我关系不错
He was here, like what, a week?
他在这才多久 一周
And he goes from zero tolerance to OD?
就从不染毒变成吸毒过量了
O'Reily, I'm not big on Morse Code.
奥雷利 我没心思猜谜
Just tell me what you want to tell me.
你想说什么就说清楚
I got nothing to tell.
我没什么要说的
I don't know why anybody would want to grease Galino,
我不知道为什么有人想干掉甘里诺
but I do know he was having some run-ins with Stanislofsky.
但我知道他和斯坦尼斯罗斯基有过节
Runins about what? You'd have to ask Stanislofsky.
有什么过节 那就要问斯坦尼斯罗斯基了
Get the fuck out of my office. Come on.
快他妈滚出我的办公室 快
You're here because you're concerned about Ryan O'Reily.
你来这是因为你关心瑞恩·奥雷利
The other day, I saw him unwrap his bandage
有一天 我看见他把绷带解开
and hit his hand repeatedly against the sink
不停地打水槽
deliberately causing it to bleed.
故意弄到流血
Really?
是吗
I'm worried about him. He's self-destructive,
我担心他 他有自残倾向
perhaps even suicidal.
搞不好还想自杀
You should examine him, put him in isolation, by himself.
你应该给他检查检查 隔离他
I have to tell you, Nikolai,
我得告诉你 尼古拉
I'm a tad suspicious of your motives.
我有点怀疑你的企图
In my experience, every time a prisoner
根据我的经验 每次一名犯人
shows genuine concern for another prisoner,
对另一名犯人表示真诚的关心
he usually has an agenda.
通常带有某种目的
You want to run that past me again?
你又打算用这套混过去吗
That Stanislofsky guy's been talking shit about you.
斯坦尼斯罗斯基那家伙一直在说你坏话
Stan who? The Russian guy.
哪位 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
What do I care about him? He's just a nothing, nobody.
我♥干♥嘛理他 他狗屁不是
Those Russian mobsters, they're crafty, Adebisi.
那些俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮很狡猾 阿戴比斯
They're crafty and they're cold-blooded.
他们又狡猾又冷血
He came to me asking if I'd help him make a move against you.
他来找我帮他对付你
Yeah? Let him try.
是吗 他试试看
All right. I'm just warning you, that's all.
好吧 我只是警告你一声
Go away, O'Reily.
走开 奥雷利
No problem.
没问题
I love it when he talks like that. What's shaking, man?
我爱死你这些叽里呱啦了 怎么啦
Ryan O'Reily. He knows we killed Galino.
瑞恩·奥雷利知道我们杀了甘里诺
He swears to get revenge.
他发誓要报仇
O'Reily and Galino don't add up.
奥雷利和甘里诺 没交情
They weren't in business together,
他们没生意往来
and they weren't fucking each other.
也没滚过床单
So why the fuck would O'Reily give a shit about Galino?
为啥奥雷利会他妈管甘里诺死活
I'm telling you what I heard.
就告诉你我听到的
We should take care of O'Reily before he comes at us.
我们得在奥雷利动手前搞定他
We whack O'Reily now, the whole joint goes back on lockdown.
现在干掉奥雷利 又得一级防范禁闭
No way. We wait.
不行 我们等
Hoyt, listen to me.
霍伊特 听我说
What, all of a sudden, you don't understand English?
怎么 你突然听不懂英语了
We wait.
我们等
Yeah, yeah. No, tomorrow's great.
行行 不 明天挺好
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好 谢谢 再见
Here you go, pal.
拿去吧 兄弟
Anytime, my friend. Yeah.
随时乐意 我的朋友 好
Cyril, stop playing around. I'm not playing around.
西瑞尔 别胡闹 我没胡闹
Then wash behind your ears.
那就洗洗耳后根
Nobody can see behind my ears.
没人看得到我耳朵后面
Listen, Cyril, today's the day that we're meeting
听着 西瑞尔 今天我们要跟
with Dr. Nathan and her husband's parents, okay?
内森医生还有她的公婆见面 明白吗
I know that.
我知道
Come on, you've got to take this stuff seriously, man.
拜托 你得认真对待这事
I am. Then wash behind your ears, all right?
我很认真 那就洗洗耳后根 好吧
Back of my head. Right there.
洗到脑后边 就是那儿
Gloria, you seem anxious.
格劳丽亚 你好像很焦虑
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
I'm anxious.
我倒是很焦虑
I know, we've been preparing for weeks,
我知道我们已经准备了几个星期
and Sister Pete Marie feels we're all ready,
彼特·玛丽修女认为我们已经准备好了
but I'm not sure what my first reaction will be.
但我不知道第一反应会是什么
I'm afraid I might just want to clobber them.
我担心我可能会想揍他们一顿
Lars, they're half your age.
拉尔斯 他们比你年轻多了
They'll clobber you.
他们揍你还差不多
Even so...
即使如此
we can still cancel, you know?
我们还是可以取消的 好吗
No. We've come this far, let's see the saga through.
不 事已至此 就进行到底吧
I still can't understand how you can keep working here.
我还是不明白你为什么还能继续在这儿工作
How's your hand? It's fine.
你的手怎样了 没事了
Didn't you have to go to a hospital?
你不是得去医院吗
It was nothing. A little bleeding, the wound reopened.
没事 伤口又开了 有点小出血
I heard you reopened it.
听说是你自己搞开的
Really? Where'd you hear that?
是吗 你从哪听来的
Some people are self-destructive, but not you.
有些人会有自残倾向 但你不会
I can guess why you did what you did.
我能猜到你为什么那样做
I can even guess
我甚至能猜到
why you're going into this interaction with the Nathans now.
你现在参加这个互动的原因
I'm here to cure Cyril of his nightmares, that's all.
我是来治疗西瑞尔的噩梦的
Listen, Ryan, I've told you this before,
听着 瑞恩 我跟你说过了
I am not going to take you in there
我让你进去
if you intend to cause Gloria
你可别想给格劳丽亚
and Preston's parents more pain,
和普勒斯顿的父母造成更大的伤害
because by professing your love for Gloria,
因为表达你对格劳丽亚的爱
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表