剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
A blizzard is coming, y'all.
暴风雪就要来了 各位
Heaps and heaps of snow will fall from the sky
鹅毛大雪会从天而降
and bury everything-- sidewalks, cars, houses.
掩埋一切 人行道 车辆 房♥屋
The ground will grow frozen and slippery, dangerous.
地面会结冰 湿滑 充满危险
But here in OZ, we're oblivious to the weather outside.
但在奥兹 我们可以无视外面的天气
Here in OZ, we're all toasty, cozy and warm.
在奥兹 我们都觉得暖和而舒适
Fuck.
操
Cyril? Hey, you okay?
西瑞尔 你没事吧
My hair is changing back.
我的头发恢复原样了
Oh, shit. Look at that.
靠 瞧瞧
And my skin. I'm not wrinkled.
还有我的皮肤 也不起皱了
Let's go, let's go.
快走
Well, none of the other nine prisoners
其他服用此药的九名犯人
show any long-term or adverse effects when taking the drug.
都没有显示任何长♥期♥或不良反应
Since we've stopped testing,
自从我们停止测试
their bodies have been reverting to normal.
他们的身体机能都恢复正常了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Morning. Morning.
早 早
Coffee ready? Yeah.
咖啡煮好了 是的
Great. Hope we're not running low.
太好了 但愿咱们库存充足
Weather Channel says a big storm's a-brewing.
气象频道说一场暴风雪正酝酿着呢
With our luck, we'll get snowed in with no java.
我们这运气 肯定会被大雪困住 热咖啡都没有
Any word on how McManus is doing?
有迈克麦纳斯的消息吗
Yeah. I stopped by the hospital on the way here.
有 我来的路上顺便去医院看过他
He's in great spirits.
他的精神不错
Doctor says he's doing well, and he should be back next week.
医生说他恢复得不错 下周应该可以出院
Good.
真好
Wow, great news all around.
好消息不断啊
Dr. Nathan? Jeffrey Sykes.
内森医生 我是杰弗里·赛克斯
What can I do for you, Mr. Sykes?
我能帮你做什么吗 赛克斯先生
I'm an attorney at Downing, McNally & Dima.
我是唐宁·麦克纳利及迪玛事务所的律师
The Wygert Corporation has retained my firm
韦格特公♥司♥委托我司
to handle all the litigation regarding the so-called aging pill.
处理有关所谓"衰老药"的一切诉讼
Litigation?
诉讼
The family of the prisoner who died, Fred Wick,
死去的囚犯弗雷德·威克的家人
is suing for $25 million.
起诉索赔两千五百万美元
You're named as a co-defendant.
你是共同被告
Wait, I am? Relax.
等等 我 放轻松
I'm confident that the Wicks will settle out of court.
我有信心威克一家会庭外和解
The more serious problem is the State Medical Board of Ethics,
更大的麻烦在于国家医学伦理委员会
a decidedly less predictable group.
他们明显较难预测
They want to hold a hearing
他们想举♥行♥听证会
to determine if there was any malpractice
来确定在此药物测试过程中
on your part during the drug testing.
你是否存在处理不当之处
You mean...
你的意思是
Yes, you could lose your medical license.
是的 你有可能失去行医资格
Dr. Nathan, is it true you're being forced to resign?
内森医生 你是否被勒令辞职
Dr. Nathan Is it true you didn't follow protocol?
内森医生 你是否没有遵循医疗方案ue50d
15 inches of snow over the next three days.
未来三天 降雪量将达到近四十厘米
With temperatures below zero and winds at 30 miles per hour,
气温将降到零下 风速接近每小时五十公里
the morning commute...
早晨通勤
O'Reily, you got a visitor.
奥雷利 有人来看你
Who? I don't know. Some broad.
谁 不知道 女的
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Suzanne Fitzgerald. Do we know each other?
我是苏珊娜·菲茨杰拉德 我们认识吗
Yes, but we haven't seen each other
是的 但自打你小时候
since you were a very small child.
我们就再没见过了
Look, lady, I'm not real big on nostalgia,
听着 女士 我没兴趣怀旧
so what do you want?
你想怎样
Ryan, I came because I have something to tell you,
瑞恩 我来是有事要告诉你
and it's something I think
我认为这事
you're gonna find impossible to understand.
你会觉得难以理解
Try me.
试试看
I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲
My mother's dead. No, I'm your real mother.
我母亲死了 不 我是你的生母
The woman that you thought was your--
那女人你以为是
My mother's dead!
我母亲死了
Well, finally!
总算完事了
Jesus. Damn it.
天 该死
I feel like you've been in there since Halloween.
感觉好像你从万圣节就在里面似的
Hey, I got a lot on my mind.
我有很多心事
Like I give a shit.
关我屁事
You know, Howell, you are such a cunt.
霍威尔 你真是个贱♥货♥
Look at us arguing like an old married couple.
瞧咱们拌嘴就跟老夫老妻似的
You know, O'Reily,
奥雷利
that's the problem--
那可是个问题
the thrill is gone.
激♥情♥没了
Meaning what? What, we're through?
什么意思 怎么 咱们完了
Yep. Time for me to move on to greener pastures.
对 我是时候另寻芳草了
I'm just heartbroken.
我心都碎了
About time. I'm starving.
正好 我饿坏了
Alvin, all you do all day is eat.
艾文 你整天就知道吃
So what?
不然怎样
I'm supposed to preserve my girlish figure?
难道我还得保持身材
Hughes, food's here.
休斯 开饭了
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Hello there, Blondie.
你好啊 金发美人
You afraid of me?
你怕我
You don't need to be afraid of me.
你不需要怕我
I'm good friends with your brother.
我是你哥的好朋友
I'd like to be good friends with you, too.
我也想和你成为好朋友
You can't do that to me!
你不能那样对我
Get off me! No!
放开我 不
Officer Howell says that your brother,
霍威尔警官说 你弟弟
without provocation, hit her.
无缘无故打她
She's a lying cunt.
她是个撒谎精
In any event, I've sedated him.
无论如何 我给他用了镇静剂
He'll sleep in the ward tonight.
他今晚会在病房♥过夜
We seem to be coming back to the same problem.
我们似乎又回到同样的问题
I'm not sure what else we can do. I don't understand.
我不确定我们还能做什么 我不明白
We're thinking Cyril
我们考虑把西瑞尔
should be transferred to the Conley Institute.
转到康纳利院
The insane asylum? Uh-uh. No fucking way.
那个疯人院 绝对不行
We won't decide anything until McManus gets back.
迈克麦纳斯回来之前 我们不会做任何决定
John, take him out of here!
约翰 带他出去
Gloria, don't let them do this.
格劳丽亚 别让他们这么做
You know he won't survive in there.
你知道他在那儿活不下来的
Gloria, I'm serious!
格劳丽亚 我说真的
Hey, Dad. It's snowing like a motherfucker.
爸 雪下得真♥他♥妈♥大
They say we'll get maybe 15 inches by Thursday.
他们说星期四可能达到近四十厘米
I appreciate you making the effort.
我很感激你努力赶过来
What's wrong?
什么事
The hacks are talking about
看守们说
sending Cyril away to the state loony farm.
要把西瑞尔送去州立疯人院
So? So?
所以呢 所以
So if he goes to that shithole by himself then he's gone forever.
所以如果他自己去那鬼地方 他就活不成了
What's the difference? This shithole, that shithole.
有分别吗 这儿和那儿都是鬼地方
Yeah, but at least here in OZ, he's got me.
是的 但至少在奥兹 他还有我
And you've been such a force for good in his life, huh?
你还真是他生命中的贵人啊
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
That's my boy. You didn't call me about Cyril.
这才是我儿子 你叫我来不是为了西瑞尔
You got some other nonsense going.
你是为了别的屁事
Now out with it,
说吧
because I want to get back before the roads get worse.
我还得在路况变得更糟前赶回去
Suzanne Fitzgerald.
苏珊娜·菲茨杰拉德
She came to see me. She says she's my real mother.
她来看过我 她说她是我的生母
She's a lying cunt, a miserable lying cunt! You hear me?
她是个骗子 可悲的骗子 听到没
Fuck! It's true. I got to go.
操 是真的 我得走了
It's true, isn't it, Dad? It's true!
是真的 对吧 爸 是真的
A son's obligation is to protect his mother,
儿子有义务保护母亲
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表