剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I never grease them myself.
我可不会亲自动手
I always-- I always talk someone else
我总是 总是叫别人
into doing the deed for me.
帮我动手
I make them believe the person I want dead is their enemy.
我让他们相信 我想除掉的人是他们的敌人
That way the kill can't be traced back to me.
这样一来谁死都跟我没关系
That's so cool.
酷啊
You got, what, seven years till parole?
你过七年就能假释了吧
You think you'll go the distance?
你觉得你熬得完吗
Sure, I'll get out. Yeah. That's good.
当然 我会出去的 那很好
You keep believing that, Patrick.
保持信心吧 帕特里克
You know how I said that l always
还记得我说我总是
get someone to kill for me? Yeah.
让别人帮我杀人吗 记得
In your case, I'm gonna make an exception.
对你 我例外
Take him down to the morgue.
送去停尸房♥吧
My only real memory from that night was this shamrock.
我对那晚唯一的记忆就是这个三叶草
I remember the light from the streetlamp kept bouncing off it.
我记得路灯一直在上面反射
When they brought Keenan into the ER, I thought,
基南被送进急诊室的时候 我想
"Good.
很好
He's dead. Good."
他死了 很好
You were right.
你说得对
I came back too soon.
我回来得太早了
I need to take some time,
我需要点时间
you know, just put my anger back
你知道 让我的愤怒
in its proper place.
平息下来
Maybe then I can learn to forgive,
也许这样我才能学会原谅
myself more than anyone.
尤其是原谅我自己
The job will be here
这份工作会等你
whenever you decide to come back.
等到你决定回来的时候
If l come back, Leo.
如果我回来的话 里昂
"To seal one's fate."
"封印命运"
Years ago, the death sentence could not be carried out
过去 想要执行死刑
unless the death warrant
死刑执行令就必须
had the judge's official seal affixed to the bottom.
在底部印有法官的正式封印
Imagine...
想象一下
the only thing standing between you and death
你和死亡之间唯一的间隔
is a little lump of melted wax.
只有一小块蜡
But that's the thing about life.
但生活就是如此
The big changes all come because of
生活中的巨变往往只因为
little lumps of wax.
一小块蜡
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表