剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Liars, liars.
骗子 骗子
I kill, but never lie.
我杀 但不说谎
Never, ever lie.
从不 说谎
Fucking Alvarez, man, he's got more lives than a cat!
该死的阿尔瓦雷斯 他比猫还多一条命
Man, he still alive?
他还活着吗
He's barely, in the hospital ward.
半死不活 在医院病房♥
You make sure that fucking scumbag don't make it out of there,
你叫那操蛋货不能活着出来
okay, Pendejo?
明白不 二货
This one's for me.
这是给我的
Shit!
靠
What's up?
怎么了
Your sons? Yeah.
你儿子 是啊
A cousin of mine sent it.
我表妹寄来的
She heard about Andrew.
她听说了安德鲁的事
Hard to get over losing a kid.
丧子之痛难熬
Makes me miss my other son Hank that much more.
让我更想念我另一个儿子汉克了
You haven't heard from him, right?
你还没有他的消息吧
Not since I came to OZ.
从来奥兹就没有
When they're this young,
他们这么小的时候
all you see is the possibilities.
觉得未来有无限可能
Let's go.
走吧
Time to renew my subscription to TV Guide.
我该续订《电视指南》了
Beecher, this one's for you.
比彻 你的信
It's empty.
里面是空的
Yeah, we had to confiscate the contents.
是啊 信件得没收
A letter from my grandmother?
我奶奶给我的信
What could have possibly been in here
能有什么不当内容
that you had to confiscate it?
值得没收
Well, if I told you, then you'd know.
我要告诉你 你不就知道了吗
Hello, Tobias. Father M.
你好 托比亚斯 穆神父
Is Pete around?
彼特在吗
No, she went into town to see her psychiatrist.
不在 她到城里看心理医生了
She's seeing a psychiatrist?
她在看心理医生吗
Yeah, ever since she started thinking about not being a nun.
是的 从她开始考虑不当修女时就开始了
I thought you knew.
我还以为你知道
No.
不知道
It's really none of my business.
这不关我的事
How are you doing, Tobias?
你还好吗 托比亚斯
You know.
你知道的
Yeah.
是啊
Any more trouble with Vern Schillinger?
跟弗农·史林格还有什么问题吗
There's always gonna be trouble,
总会有问题的
at least until one of us ends up in the morgue.
除非我们死一个
Now I don't believe that.
我就不信了
I know that the two of you
我知道这些年你们俩
caused each other massive amounts of pain over the years,
给对方造成了很大的伤害
but there's gotta be a way to call a truce.
但是 肯定会有办法停战
You've got to forgive Schillinger.
你得宽恕史林格
I tried that and I ended up bleeding internally.
我试过 结果以我流血告终
If it wasn't for Chris Keller, I'd be dead.
要不是克里斯·凯勒 我早就死了
How did you let him know that you forgave him?
你如何让他知道你宽恕了他
What do you mean, how? I told him to his face.
什么叫"如何" 我当面告诉他的
Maybe this time you don't tell him.
也许这次你不告诉他
Maybe this time he just knows.
也许这次 他会自然明白
So any ideas?
有什么主意吗
You must do something absolutely extraordinary for Schillinger,
你得为史林格做点很特别的事
but you must never tell him that you did it.
但你必须不告诉他你做了
Then how's he gonna know?
那他怎么会知道
All these things have a way of revealing themselves.
真♥相♥总会浮出水面
But when Schillinger does find out,
等史林格发现了
he'll see your gesture for exactly what it is--
他就会明白你用行动向他表达
an act of kindness, reconciliation.
善意 和解
This is bullshit. Chris.
放屁 克里斯
No, you're not doing anything.
不 你什么都别做
You got that?
明白吗
What, are you giving me an order?
怎么 你命令我
Fuck yes.
他妈的正是
Hello, Dad. Toby...
你好 爸爸 托比
God, son, you look terrific.
天哪 儿子 你看起来真棒
Well, better than the last time you were here.
比你上次来好多了
I've put more money in your account. Thank you.
我放了更多钱在你账户里 谢谢
There's not much else I can do, is there?
也没别的事我可以做了 是吗
Actually, dad, there is.
其实 爸爸 还有
One of the other prisoners, Vern Schillinger,
有个犯人 弗农·史林格
had two sons. His oldest, Andrew, was--
他有两个儿子 他的大儿子 安德鲁
died recently.
最近死了
The other, Hank--
小儿子 汉克
Vern's lost track of him.
弗农与他失去联♥系♥
They're estranged.
他们很疏离
I was hoping one of the P.L.S. from the law firm
我希望律所的私家调查员
could do some digging.
可以调查一下
You want to locate the boy?
你想找到那孩子
This is all the information I've been able to pull together so far.
这是目前我能收集到的所有相关资料
I'll put Swannee on this.
我会让斯维尼跟进
He's the best private investigator we have.
他是我们最好的私家调查员
Thank you, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Toby, I'm very proud of you.
托比 我很为你骄傲
Proud?
骄傲
Here you are living in hell with your own problems,
你自己身在地狱 麻烦一堆
and you're trying to help a fellow inmate
却还在设法帮同狱犯人
to reunite with his last surviving son.
与仅有的儿子团圆
You are a remarkable human being.
你是个了不起的人
Yeah.
好吧
I'm remarkable all right.
我了不起
How's daddy?
爸爸怎样
Good, great.
不错 很好
You smell sexy.
你闻起来真性感
It's my father's aftershave.
是我父亲的须后水的味道
Don't. What?
别这样 干嘛
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
So what's so fucking important?
什么事他妈的这么重要
Look, I know how you'll react.
我知道你会有何反应
Jesus, what?
天 到底怎么了
I asked my father to locate Schillinger's other son.
我让我爸去找史林格的另一个儿子了
We discussed this. Yeah, we agreed.
我们谈过这个了 我们有共识了
No, we didn't agree. So now all of a sudden,
不 我们没共识 所以现在
you wanna help that fuck, Schillinger, huh?
你突然想帮那王八蛋史林格了
No, I wanna help us, you and me.
不 我想帮的是我们 你和我
I wanna stop living every fucking day in fear.
我不想每一天都活在恐惧中
That's what being alive is all about, pal.
活着就是如此 伙计
It doesn't have to be.
不一定要如此
Chris, sometimes, most times,
克里斯 有些时候 很多时候
I wish I could wipe away the past.
我希望我可以抹掉过去
I wish I could wipe away everything I've done,
我希望我可以抹掉自己做过的事
everything I've said to hurt the people I love.
自己对家人说过的伤人话
I wish I could look at people
我希望我可以直视他人
and not see all the hurt they caused me.
而不再看到他们对我的伤害
And maybe, maybe this is the way
也许 也许这样可以
to start making that wish come true.
帮我的希望成真
Are you listening to yourself, man?
你知道自己在说什么吗
What are you, Tinkerbell?
你是什么 小仙女吗
You wishing upon a star?
向星星许愿呢
I'm partially responsible for Andrew Schillinger's death.
我得为安德鲁·史林格的死负部分责任
I need to atone for that,
我得赎罪
so should you.
你也一样
You know what?
你知道吗
OZ didn't make you a bitch.
不是奥兹把你变成婊♥子♥的
You were born one.
你天生的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Shit.
靠
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表