剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
They still hate me?
他们还恨我吗
No, Cyril, they don't hate you.
不 西瑞尔 他们不恨你
They hate me.
他们恨我
Listen, that man that you killed...
听着 你杀的那个人
Dr. Nathan's husband? Yeah.
内森医生的丈夫吗 对
That wasn't your fault, okay?
那不是你的错 知道吗
Okay.
知道
And Hamid Khan,
还有哈米德·可汗
that was my doing, too. All right?
那也是我的责任 知道吗
You gotta know that, Cyril.
你得记住这点 西瑞尔
I'm guilty, not you.
有罪的是我 不是你
I remember when I was little
我记得小时候
Mama used to take us to confession
妈妈带我们去告解
and we'd go in the big wooden box
我们会进入一个大木箱
and tell all our sins. Yeah.
说出我们所有的罪过 是的
And Mama said by telling God,
妈妈说对上帝说出后
our sins were washed away.
我们的罪过就能洗清
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记得
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Today, I lied.
今天 我撒谎了
I told someone I did something that I didn't do.
我向一个人承认了一件我没做过的事
Why?
为什么
Because it's what she wanted to hear.
因为她想听到那些话
Because it's what she needs to know to make herself whole again.
因为她需要听到那些话才能平复伤痛
Fugitive Miguel Alvarez continues to evade capture
逃犯米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯仍不知所踪
as police widen their search across the state.
警方已扩大全州的搜索范围
Alvarez, along with another prisoner,
阿尔瓦雷斯与另一名囚犯
Agamemnon Busmalis, escaped...
阿加门农·布斯麦里斯逃离
Look who's out of the hole.
瞧是谁从禁闭室出来了
Agamemnon was recently captured
阿加门农最近被捕
and returned to Oswald earlier this week.
并于本周早些时候押回奥兹瓦尔德
How are you? What are you doing?
你还好吗 你在干嘛
Anybody here from Cleveland? All right.
这儿有人是从克利夫兰来的吗
Being free, even for a few hours, was so wonderful.
享受自♥由♥ 哪怕只是几小时也相当棒
I mean, I had no money, no overcoat,
虽然没有钱 没有大衣
it was cold out there, but man, oh man,
那儿又冷 但乖乖
I was so happy, I stopped in the middle of the street
我太高兴了 停在街道中间
and did a little dance.
跳了一小段舞
Of course, that's when they caught me.
当然他们就这么逮到我了
You were standing outside Miss Sally's house.
你当时就站在莎莉小姐的房♥子外面
Yeah, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her in the flesh,
对 我还想亲眼看到她一眼呢
maybe even exchange a word or three.
也许还能跟她说上几句
What the fuck happened to Alvarez? I don't know.
阿尔瓦雷斯是他妈咋回事 不知道
Soon as we crawled out of the tunnel, he vamoosed.
我们一爬出地道他就跑掉了
You know what I miss more than anything about being free?
你知道我最想念在自♥由♥状态下做什么吗
Taking a bath. I hate showers.
泡澡 我讨厌淋浴
To sit and soak in a hot tub,
慢慢浸到热腾腾的浴缸里
Bubbles everywhere. Bubbles.
泡沫到处都是 泡沫
I'll bet you even had a little rubber ducky, huh, Nikolai?
我猜你还有个橡胶鸭吧 尼古拉
Rubber ducky?
橡胶鸭
Yeah. What is rubber ducky?
对 什么是橡胶鸭
Product of capitalist imperialism.
资本帝♥国♥主♥义♥的产物
What do you miss most, Bob?
你最想念什么 罗伯
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你无话可说
Bob, please, talk to me.
罗伯 拜托 跟我说话吧
This silence is grueling.
这种沉默快把我整疯了
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么生我的气
The fact that you don't know makes the offense worse.
你不知道为什么让我更气了
You're pissed off that I tried to escape?
你气我试图越狱吗
I'm pissed off that you didn't ask me to go with you.
我气你没叫我一起走
That you never ever told me you were digging another tunnel.
你没告诉我你又挖了一条地道
I had my reasons. Which were?
我有理由的 什么理由
What?
什么
I thought you'd slow me down.
我认为你会拖累我
Slow you down? I'm sorry, Bob.
拖累你 对不起 罗伯
I'm as vital as I ever was. I know.
我像以前一样有活力 我知道
I killed a man. I know!
我杀了个人 我知道
Fuck you.
去你的
Shit.
操
Tomorrow at dawn, Shirley Bellinger
明日清晨 雪莉·贝林格
will be executed for the drowning of her eight-year-old daughter.
将因为溺死其8岁的女儿而被处决
State law allows Bellinger
本州法律允许贝林格
the right to choose her own means of death,
选择她的死法
and Bellinger, the first woman executed by the State since 1841,
贝林格 1841年来本州处决的第一名女性
has asked to be hanged.
要求被绞死
Man, I can't listen to this fucking shit anymore.
我不能再听这些破烂玩意了
Yeah, depress the fuck out of me.
是啊 都他妈把我整抑郁了
Adebisi, weren't you in love with Bellinger?
阿戴比斯 你之前不是爱上贝林格了吗
No.
没有
Yeah, you had a little crush on her.
有 你对她动心了
She had a crush on me.
她对我动心了
If I had to die, I'd go lethal injection, man.
如果我要死 我选择注射处死
Me, I'd O.D.
我 选过量吸毒
An ounce or two of heroin, straight up.
吸一两盎司海♥洛♥因♥ 直接死翘
The State is not going to give you drugs.
政♥府♥不会给你毒品的
Ain't lethal injection a drug?
难道注射用的不是毒吗
They get a doctor to decide where the knot on the noose should be,
他们让医生根据犯人的身高或体重
depending on the person's height or weight,
决定该在绞索的哪个地方打结
so that the noose snaps the neck in the right place?
这样绞索就能正好绞断脖子了吗
I remember the day of my execution I was terrified.
我记得行刑的那天 我怕死了
But then when I didn't die,
但没死成之后
I felt like such a coward.
我感觉像个胆小鬼
Anti-capital punishment protesters
反死刑抗♥议♥游♥行♥
continue to march outside the prison,
在监狱外继续
though officials claim the number
尽管当局声称游♥行♥人数
is considerably smaller than was expected.
远远低于预计
Bye-bye Bellinger, huh?
永别了贝林格
Yeah. I was kind of hoping to see her one more time,
是啊 我还挺想再见她一面的
but the hacks have delayed all mail deliveries to death row
但看守现在不让我送信到死囚牢房♥
till after the execution.
得等到处决后
She was quite a gal. Reminds me of my late wife.
她真是个人物 让我想起我的亡妻
My Arlene.
我的阿琳
She showed me her cunt.
她给我看了她的逼
I was mopping up the floor outside her cell and wham-bam!
我在她的牢房♥外面拖地 然后哗啦啦
She showed me her cunt.
她就给我看了她的逼
Next item.
下一项
Shirley Bellinger's execution is scheduled for dawn tomorrow.
雪莉·贝林格的行刑安排在明日清晨
Bye. Pete Marie...
再见 彼特·玛丽
No, no, no, Leo. I agreed that I wouldn't protest publicly again,
不不不 里昂 我答应不再公开抗♥议♥
but that doesn't mean I have to sit here
但不表示我必须坐在这儿
and listen to the grim details.
听这些残酷的细节
But Bellinger has asked you to do something for her.
但贝林格要求你帮她做点事
What?
什么
After she's dead, she wants you to collect her personal possessions.
她希望她死后 你来收拾她的私人物品
She doesn't want anyone else touching her things.
她不希望其他人碰她的东西
What am I supposed to do with them?
那我要怎么处理那些东西
She says dispose of them as you wish.
她说随你怎么处置
Okay. Can I go now?
好吧 我可以走了吗
Yeah.
可以
Ray, she's asked for you to pray with her.
雷 她要求你和她一起祈祷
All right.
好的
Shirley, have you any thoughts as the hour approaches?
雪莉 随着时间临近你有什么想法吗
Thoughts?
想法
Of course I have thoughts. How could I not?
我当然有想法 怎能没有
Would you share them with us? Sure.
你愿意和我们分享吗 当然
I'm wondering why anyone cares what my thoughts are.
我很好奇为什么会有人在乎我的想法
Sure as hell didn't care when my husband was drunk and beat me
我丈夫醉醺醺打我时没人在乎
or when my father-in-law raped me.
我公公强♥奸♥我时没人在乎
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表