剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yeah, if I remember right, your team lost that night.
是 我没记错的话 你们队那晚输了球
I had no supporting cast.
我那时没人接应
It seemed to me you were being too selfish.
在我看来 你那时太自私了
You and every other come-to-the-game-
你们这些来看比赛
live-your-dreams- through-me motherfuckers.
意淫我的成功的王八蛋
I played.
我也玩篮球
I didn't have your gifts, but my teams won.
我没有你的天赋 但我的队伍赢过
White boy city league? Not exactly the NBA.
白小子城市联盟 那可不是NBA
Winning's winning.
赢就是赢
You either know how to win or you don't.
你要么能赢 要么不能
It's just in a guy.
这是天赋
So you're saying if you and I played, you'd beat me?
你是说如果你和我比赛 你会赢我
Under the right circumstances,
在一定的情况下
ball bounces the right way, who knows?
只要球弹跳对路 谁说得准
No circumstances are you beating me.
无论如何你都不可能赢我
Shit, I'd spot you nine in a game of 10,
靠 十分制的比赛 我就算让你九分
I'd beat you 10-9 every time.
我每次还都能十比九赢你
I could take the sorriest motherfucker in this prison
即使我挑了这监狱里最怂的王八蛋
and you take the best,
而你挑上最好的
and I'd still clown your broke-down, pushing-50 junkyard ass.
我仍然能让你输得屁滚尿流
Let's do it.
那就来吧
Do what? You take the worst inmate,
来干嘛 你挑最差的犯人
I'll find the best CO play a little two-on-two.
我找最棒的狱警 来个双人挑战赛
You're serious.
你认真的
As I stand here. You're gonna be pissed if I say no.
绝对是 如果我说不 你一定会炸毛
I say no. Yeah? Fuck you.
我说不 是吗 操♥你♥妈♥
If you think about it, it's really fuck you.
若你仔细想想 这事儿是操♥你♥妈♥
You say yes, I'll bring you back to Em City.
你同意 我就让你回翡翠城
Basketball tournament?
篮球锦标赛
More of an exhibition match. Best of three games.
不如说是表演赛 三局两胜
Here we go again. What's that supposed to mean?
又来了 你什么意思
What if something goes wrong? Nothing's gonna go wrong.
出事怎么办 不会出事的
That's what you said about the boxing and Hamid Khan died.
拳击赛你也这么说 结果哈米德·可汗死了
Basketball isn't boxing.
篮球不是拳击
I'm more concerned with crowd control.
我更关心群体管控
The gym won't accommodate
体育馆容纳不了
the amount of prisoners we had attend the fights.
咱们这儿观看比赛的犯人
We limit the numbers.
那我们就限制人数
Make good behavior the price of admission.
表现良好的才能入场
All right.
好吧
That's all.
就这样
I need a teammate.
我需要一名队友
You're looking at the wrong guy.
你找错人了
Come on, Leo. You love basketball.
拜托 里昂 你爱篮球
I love basketball, but I'm not about to go against Jackson Vahue.
我是爱篮球 但我不想跟杰克逊·维休对阵
Leo, together I think we could No, Tim.
里昂 我想咱们一起能 不 蒂姆
Find another sap. This one is staying on the sidelines.
另找高明吧 我持观望态度
I need you to play with me in the game against Vahue.
我需要你和我一起对阵维休
Thanks, but you know, I don't think so.
谢谢 不过免了
You're my guy. I need you.
你是我的老友 我需要你
Tim, look, I--
蒂姆 听着 我
I really think you should call this game off.
我真觉得你应该叫停这场比赛
What? This is bad for us, man.
什么 这对我们不利
I mean, it ain't just you out there.
这不只是你一个人的事
All of us hacks
你若输了
are gonna take a tremendous amount of shit when you lose.
我们所有看守都会很丢脸
Who knows? We might win.
谁知道呢 我们有可能赢
You're not gonna win. You're gonna get your ass kicked!
你不会赢的 你会输得很惨
Look, if I can get the space to get my shot off,
如果我有机会投篮
I can score.
我就能得分
And you used to be all-state in high school.
你高中的时候可是州代表队的
That was 20 years ago, and you just got out of the hospital!
那是二十年前的事了 你又刚出院
I'm not playing. Oh, fine!
我不参加 好吧
Go fuck yourself! Jesus, Tim.
去你的 老天 蒂姆
You know, you can be such an asshole sometimes.
你有时候还真混♥蛋♥
What's the matter? Timmy can't find anybody to throw the ball to?
怎么啦 蒂莫找不到接球的人吗
Dave!
戴夫
Looks like you're a player.
看来你是个运动员
You're good.
你不错
Oh, yeah?
是吗
All right. You're better than good.
好吧 你很棒
Did you play in college? JUCO.
你在大学也打比赛吗 在专科学校打
Had two good years at a school upstate.
州北部的学校 有两年的成绩不错
You didn't go on to a four-year program?
你没有继续本科教育吗
No, I did. University of Iowa.
有 爱荷华大学
But I had to drop out.
但我不得已退学了
Ah, grades?
成绩原因吗
Got caught scalping my player comps to football games.
倒卖♥♥我的运动员赠券到橄榄球赛被逮到
Any Minnie Moo bullshit I could think of.
最扯蛋的冒险了
Upside was I was never charged for any of it.
好的一面是我没因此被控告
Yeah, but the school was still forced to run you off, huh?
是啊 但学校还是不得不赶你走
Yeah. I guess in my heart of hearts
是的 我想在我内心深处
I knew I wouldn't have lasted there anyway.
我知道无论如何我在那儿也待不下去
Listen, uh, I challenged Jackson Vahue to some two-on-two.
我向杰克逊·维休提出进行双人挑战赛
I heard. So you want to be my running mate?
我听说了 你想成为我的队友吗
Go head to head with Vahue? Yeah.
和维休正面交锋 对
That'd be a dream.
那可是个梦想
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Busmalis, come in. Sit?
布斯麦里斯 进来 坐下吗
Stand. You play basketball? No.
站着 你打篮球吗 不
How about when you were younger? No.
年轻的时候呢 也不
Any sports at all? Nah.
其它运动呢 都不
I was the guy with the towel.
我是负责递毛巾的
Go introduce yourself to Jackson Vahue.
向杰克逊·维休自荐去吧
You're his new teammate.
你是他的新队友了
As you all know, this is the best of a three-game series,
大家都知道 本场比赛采取三局两胜制
and due to the fact that our court is smaller than regulation size,
由于我们的球场比法定尺寸小
the games will run full court.
本场比赛全场进行
We'll set the clock, 20 minutes.
时间设为二十分钟
Each team will be given one time-out,
每队有一次叫暂停机会
and the three-point line is in effect.
三分线有效
All right, let's hoop it up.
好了 开赛吧
Air ball! Air ball!
空心球 空心球
Vahue! Vahue! Vahue!
维休 维休 维休
The court has set next Thursday as the date of your execution.
法庭裁定你下周四行刑
Have you decided how you want to die?
你决定死法了吗
I'm not like my buddy Giles over there.
我可不像那头的小伙伴贾尔斯
I'm not going for anything flashy like being stoned to death.
我不会提出被石头砸死这种不靠谱的死法
Lethal injection will suit me just fine, sir.
注射死刑就挺适合我 先生
Good. I've contacted the Organ Donor Association
很好 我已经联♥系♥了器官捐献者协会
regarding your willingness to donate your organs to people in need.
关于你愿意捐献器官给有需要之人一事
They were thrilled by your generosity.
他们对你的慷慨极为激动
Plenty of folks are gonna be thrilled to see me breathe my last.
很多人看我咽气也会很激动
The association was resistant to having you meet
协会本来很抗拒让你
with those who would be receiving your organs,
与你的器官受赠人相见
but after a little gentle persuasion, they have agreed.
但在略温和的劝说之后 他们同意了
But only as long as the patient does.
但前提是病人同意
Well, that's fair. One already has.
这挺合理 有一位同意了
Tomorrow morning you meet with one Jiffy Karas.
明早你会和刹那间·卡拉斯见面
Who's that? A blind man.
他是谁 一位盲人
And your corneas will help restore his sight.
你的眼角膜将助他重见光明
Oh, don't get up. I'm Jiffy Karas.
不用站起来 我是刹那间·卡拉斯
Don't ask why my dad named me Jiffy.
别问为什么我爸给我取名叫"刹那间"
Moses Deyell. Ah, my hero.
摩西·戴雅 我的英雄
Nobody's ever called me a hero before.
还没人叫过我英雄呢
Well, that's what you are.
你就是英雄
My children's children will sing your praises.
我孩子的孩子都会对你歌♥功颂德
You been blind all your life?
你瞎了一辈子了吗
No.
不
Lost my sight two years ago.
两年前失明的
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表